1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Building links to my links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by andymann808, Feb 22, 2012.

As part of my link building efforts I'm trying to focus on getting quality content placed out on other websites with article submissions and guest blogging (and if possible press release submissions). In order to try to get more link juice to these targeted placements and consequently give them more power, I'm trying to think of a way to build links to my link sources but I'm not sure of the best and most cost effective way to go about this.

Should I be submitting out more articles to link to the articles, guest posts and squidoo/hub pages? Or should I be using automated software to mass build links to my link sources through blog comments, forum links, RSS etc?

andymann808, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. soulseo

soulseo Member

Best Answers:
    squidoo/hub pages are most effective part of your article submission but content should be unique. Dont submit these same contents on another article directories.

soulseo, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. elitebag

elitebag Peon

Best Answers:
    It is better not to use software to build links .Many people say it is better to build by hand.

elitebag, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  4. selectsplat

selectsplat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer to using forum posts and blog comments that are manually placed on highly relevant, high quality pages to provide links to the spokes of my link wheels.

Honestly, the best strategy is to become heavily involved in the communities that support whatever niche the website is that you are marketing.

For example, if you are marketing a website about Autos, you should become very active in the forums and blogs that discuss this topic. Not only become involved, but become a recognized authority. Provide assistance, answer questions, etc. Provide useful contributions to the community. Once you have established yourself as a recognized contributor to the community, it will become acceptable for you to drops links here and there, when the content warrants it. Someone asks a question, and boom, you just have to have a link to an article you wrote about that very topic that might help.

selectsplat, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  5. Endless Rain

Endless Rain Member

Best Answers:
    You can try on manual article submission. I think it is very easier and effective in you since you will learning a lot. You can learn how to submit properly and what are some of the guidelines of submitting your articles to directories.

Endless Rain, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  6. Eke222

Eke222 Peon

Best Answers:
    The hardest part for me is to find forums and blogs that are relevant to my niche.

Eke222, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  7. Cola56

Cola56 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am really agree with this view,and original content is always the things we would like to accept,and the same with other people.

Cola56, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  8. MediaStreamerX

MediaStreamerX Member

Best Answers:
    I have always had a problem with link building i just cant seem to get the hang of things

MediaStreamerX, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  9. MediaStreamerX

MediaStreamerX Member

Best Answers:
    Im looking for some help with linkposting if any one who can help thanks in advance

MediaStreamerX, Feb 23, 2012 IP