1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest some sites like Tumblr to get huge and fast traffic

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by rashoaib, Feb 21, 2012.

I want some website like Tumblr. The matter is not about the features of Tumblr. The matter is traffic. Let me clear.
    I have set automated posting to tumblr. Every time when a new post publish to my website(my website is about hollywood gossip) it automatically post to the tumblr with linkback to my website. I get some traffics (about 30-40 visitors) per day from tumblr blog. This traffic is very fast and I get this traffic from the first day of my automation setting. I noticed from my analytic people found my blog post from the tags. If you know some other website like Tumblr to get instant and quality visitors please tell me. Please don't tell about Facebook, Twitter or other huge popular social media sites. Because those don't work for me. I do the same automation for faceboook and twitter (several facebook account and 1 twitter account).

Thanks for reading my post.

rashoaib, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. cliqflip

cliqflip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest - acts like Tumblr

cliqflip, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. rashoaib

rashoaib Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your cooperation.

rashoaib, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  4. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    Follow as many people as you can. Most bloggers will automatically follow you if you follow them. It's just common courtesy in the tumblr world.

edvvardbrian, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  5. rashoaib

rashoaib Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much

rashoaib, Feb 23, 2012 IP