1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense banned why Check out

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by sachin12, Feb 22, 2012.

Hi i got this mail yesterday But i not voilate any policy.
    What i Can do.

sachin12, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Generally people violates Adsense TOS, knowingly or unknowingly. Most often, we don't spend a small time studying their TOS and Privacy Policy page which is why most of the account gets banned.

gjivan, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. sachin12

sachin12 Member

Best Answers:
    I have policy page and contact page from 1 year i a/c is one year old.
    Now i want screenshots of my earning is adsense provide me my banned a/c earning details.

sachin12, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  4. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You have one chance to appeal- after that they don't answer your replies. SO- MAKE IT GOOD!
    -Explain why you think you deserve to have your website in the Adsense network.
    -Put specifics on how you are in compliance with every TOS policy.

Otherwise you will need to register as a company and start again ;)

Most likely you are at fault in some way. Make sure you comply BEFORE filing an appeal.

sambling, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  5. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely contact Google directly and plead your case. As sambling said, make sure you're specific about why you believe you haven't violated any of the rules (make sure you read through their terms carefully).

Alternatively you could sign up to another ad company. I've read some pretty good reviews of adbrite but you can always do some research yourself.

icegin, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  6. tim-buchalka

tim-buchalka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck, I hope you can get it re-instated. Chances are there was some suspicious activity detected. I read a story of some guy earning a lot of money per month and his account got banned and he appealed and won it back but he did find that the problem was click fraud.

Not by him but by someone else - So you should check your stats regularly to see if there any problems or your get a much higher than normal CTR, that type of thing, as this could be a sign.

The idea is if you see this to contact Google and ask about it because its more likely if you are contacting them before cancelling your account that they will feel confident you are not doing anything wrong.

Anyway hopefully you will get it back!

tim-buchalka, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  7. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So? You really have no idea what pages of yours could have violated the adsense TOS?
    If you go on like this, you don't even need to appeal, if it's just to write useless text, it won't work anyway.
    The only chance is if you know what is wrong and talk about it, and what you did to prevent this from happening again in the future.
    But still not guaranteed.

JamesColin, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  8. sachin12

sachin12 Member

Best Answers:
    Can you apeal for my a/c because my english not too good for adsense team

sachin12, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  9. socks5

socks5 Member

Best Answers:
    good luck to you :)

socks5, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  10. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck getting re-approved. Google doesn't give a damn about individuals. All they care about is teir earnings and you are unfortunately not big enough to bother them. They'll just send you BS automated responses IF you ever hear from them again. Google the SE is great, but Google the company is EVIL!

edvvardbrian, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  11. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using googles various products for over 8 years now. And They have never done me wrong in any way, I guess its different when you dont cheat.

Right now I have been reading everyones concerns about CTR being to high, With being a YouTube partner my CTR is daiily 10-25%. And it has been that way for 3-4 months now, With about 250 views a day.

Google has sent me 3 $100 checks over the years, And right now I have them holding $205. Currently making $2-3 a day just off of youtube.

Google is far from evil if you play fair.

KangBroke, Mar 8, 2012 IP