1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Excellent Domain Name. Memory Game with Admin Module. Low Reserve/BIN Huge potential

Discussion in 'Sites' started by rajamanickam.a, Feb 21, 2012.

PlayMemoryGame.Com is allowing the users to play card matching game in various topics and they can share the result to their friends thro' email with or without Score. (It will help to bring viral traffic)

And, it is having Admin panel for adding new items easily. And, it has bulk upload option also.
    The players can choose various levels such as Easy, medium and Hard. And, they can view the Top scorer details.
    According to the Google keyword tool report, search volume for memory game related keywords are good.
    This Site is already having the games in lot of topics, and each topic is having permalink. And, new topcis can be easily added thro' the Admin panel.
    The domain name is easy to remember, and it is appearing in Google first page for the the search word "play memory game".

I set very LOW RESERVE and LOW BIN Price to close this sales soon.

Find below the AdSense Screenshot. And, see the Google Analytics Report here.

683119.jpg

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
    rajamanickam.a, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. PalSys

PalSys palsys.io

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The script the site is running on is unique?

PalSys, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. rajamanickam.a

rajamanickam.a Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this script is developed by our own team, and we are using it in our site qualitypointtech.net for demo and sold few copies of the script (without data).
    First time I am going to sell the script with data. so, it will be almost unique except one copy in our server for demo purpose to sell the script alone.

rajamanickam.a, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. MTUser2010

MTUser2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 15
    Hello,

I am interested in this site. Please can you contact me to discuss it further. I'd like to know what your reserve is, and I would like to see the back end of the site.

Thanks.

MTUser2010, Feb 22, 2012 IP