1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel Smarter Than Their Neighbors ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by popotalk, Feb 8, 2012.

1. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not only are Israel and Iran infinitely smarter, more capable, and tougher than Saudi Arabia, whose Royal Family has had to secretly grovel to Israel to protect them from the Iranians, but the Saudi culture recently pissed off the nation with the world's largest Islamic population: Indonesian Islamics now despise the Saudis Saudi money once bought influence in Indonesia. But the Saudi's inspire hatred there now:

Its a function of a stupid uncivilized culture:

“Mecca is a holy place, but the people who live there are very uncivilized,” said the executed maid’s daughter, Een Nuraeni, who prays regularly and wears a veil pulled tightly
    over her hair. “There is nothing in Islamic law that says you can torture or rape your housemaid.”

earlpearl, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very true. When you consider the balance of power in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia, for all it's land mass and oil, might be the weakest nation in the region. When Iran manages to get it's leadership issue resolved, it is not hard to envision a middle east where Iran, Iraq and Israel dominate and the US and Israel no longer protect the Saudis from their neighbors and their own people. The Saudi people would soon have King Abdullah's head on a stake, and much of the Muslim world would celebrate.

No,not in Islamic law, but in Saudi law, yes.

Obamanation, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yet they still manage to kick ALL of their asses in 7 days . Not bad for being outnumbered and out gunned .

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight because committing suicide bombing in buses full of civilians is an act of defense . Solar Buns you're out there man , you seriously are .

OH NOES the jews are gonna kill us all . Let ignore the Islamic terrorist and cultural/economic invaders and focus on a problem that doesn't exist .

Seems legit.

Yes we all know you have a fetish for Hitler but as you've been told before his corpse is long gone so you can't make sweet sweet love with him .

Right because F-15s are so kawai they can't even touch a F-16 , F-18 , F-22 , F-25 , F-117 ... should I continue ? The list is quite long .

Don't worry we have reported to the British authorities that you don't really need social aid and that you want your visa removed . It won't fix the British economy but hey , every bit heps .

LSD is one hell of a drug man .

So that's the reason they they're neighbors get their asses kicked every time . That explains why the glorious armies of Mo have long destroyed Israel .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  4. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    lol you still believe this shit? How stupid are you?

Jews controlling the economy? Maybe only hundreds of jews compared to thousands if not millions of people who have jews blood...but where are the rest of the jews? Why don't they control the economy? Maybe you also forget most jews who live in israel nowadays are not even pure jews. They are mixed race, go on google and find some links that will tell you about it.

The main reason why Israel seems like keep getting help from the US is simply because they want war. The biggest money is always at war. Not to mention the jews super riches at times are dellusional with their jew superiority syndrome so they keep lobbying the US government to spend tax money on Israel wars. Compare it with Chinese government for example. They have money, trillions of dollar, but would they use it to help the cheap labors in Foxconn? Nope. They don't care. They would just milk from the labors while it last.

I personally wouldn't care about my people. If i can make money from them, so what? i think that's also what differ indian/chinese super riches with jew super riches. The jews care too much about their roots while the other super riches (americans, indians, chinese) don't give a damn.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
    wokaka, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    The other super riches do give a dam about their nation , people like Bill Gates are one of the few exceptions . However the belief that the big bad jews controll the world is silly at best .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  6. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Apparently the logic is, "They are successful, we are not, lets kill them and take what they have".

Sort of on topic, I was watching MSNBC "To Catch A Predator" last night and they managed to catch a Jewish Rabbi who thought he was going to be doing the pudunkadunk with a 13 year old boy. When Chris Hansen came out, the rabbi, unlike most of the morons caught on that show, kept his mouth shut and persisted in asking Hansen for some identification. Hansen kept pushing him to take ownership of the chat log and admit why he was there, like he does with everyone else, but the Rabbi refused.

When the cameras cameout, the Rabbi got in their face for filming without his prior written consent. He then walked out the door without arrest and I believe he later sued the program. Never seen anything like it. I laughed my ass off. I hate that show and all the shows on MSNBC that glorify the industrial prison complex.

Obamanation, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Nice , the rabi deserves to be castrated thou . I really withs tehre was a permanent cure for this stupidity then we could focus on the real problems . However right now the consipracies theories are a great weapon for cultural jihadists and people who fail @life so they keep poring this crap to everyone hoping they can infect yet another mind .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  8. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Agreed, though one could argue that his appearance on "To Catch a Predator" did exactly that. He may not be sitting in jail, but I would guess he is no longer a spiritual guide to anyone, and is a pariah to all who used to trust him. I guess he'll think twice before responding to any of those 13 year old boys on the internet lookng for pleasures from older men (Does such a thing even exist?)

Obamanation, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  9. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Set the bar really really low and you too can achieve victory after victory over Israel. I always wondered how Israel's enemies could celebrate humiliating defeats to Israel as victories, but now I get it.

browntwn, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

How can the zionists running the academy ban such a distinguished leader from their event?

Obamanation, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  11. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    [video=youtube;3AAvRyro6_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3AAvRyro6_Y[/video]

Obamanation, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  12. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Now this should be fun to watch .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 24, 2012 IP