1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

On which topic, i start developing my website?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Rex Redefiner, Feb 21, 2012.

I am going to develop my very first website(will be a blog) on a single topic and I wanted the answers of the following questions with respect to Google Adsense.

1. Which topic should I pick to start?
    2. Will the topics related to high paying keywords be better option?
    3. how can i get the list of high paying keywords?
    4. how do i proceed further?

Kindly reply

Rex Redefiner, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. premierwebstrategies

premierwebstrategies Peon

Best Answers:
    No one is going to tell you a niche to use; that wouldn't be smart. You need to research a niche you know and understand yourself.

No, advertisers can bid different amounts for the Search Network and the Content Network (content network is AdSense sites)

Do some research yourself and use the Google Adwords Keyword Tool

Start doing your own research and don't depend on answers from other people.

premierwebstrategies, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Pick what interests you, something unique and quirky that you're very much involved in and enjoy talking about. Looking for high paying keywords just to have high paying keywords will make you want to give up. High paying keywords usually mean low searches or high competition; if you find keywords in your topic you like that are high paying and with low competition (low amount of pages when you search for your keyworrd in quotes, "keyword"), make a good blog and monetize with adsense. Use keywordspy in addition to adwords for multiple platform checks. Proceed by getting to work! You'd be amazed at the progress you make by just putting stuff out there. The dream of perfection kills so many good ideas

GoldSEO, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. waqarhassan42

waqarhassan42 Member

Best Answers:
    waqarhassan42, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  5. Rex Redefiner

Rex Redefiner Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the ideal time to place the adsense ads in terms of no. of visits, means, what no. of visits my website reaches, after which I place the adsense ads?

6. Rex Redefiner

Rex Redefiner Peon

Best Answers:
    What is Search Network and Content Network and what's the difference between the two?

7. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Pakistan boy should read the hundreds other threads about this same topic: I want to make a website to make money.
    In the past it went the other way: I have made a site, now I want to monetize it.

JamesColin, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  8. Rex Redefiner

Rex Redefiner Peon

Best Answers:
    So, what is your point?

Rex Redefiner, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  9. Cybria

Cybria Peon

Best Answers:
    I decided to write an ebook on relationships because I feel I have valuable experience in that area. From there I decided that a good way to drive traffic to my website would be start a blog about relationship news and advice. Yes there are a lot of then out there, but I plan to put my own unique spin on it and add my unique voice. It's a matter of finding what you have to offer and putting it out there. Remember don't just pick a niche because it's popular. If you don't like the subject you'll get bored and stop updating your blog.

Cybria, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  10. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My point is that you're going about it the wrong way maybe.. Asking a question for the 1000 time on this forum.. Maybe you should read some of those threads, then ask an interesting question here if you want more than stupid answers like mine.

JamesColin, Feb 22, 2012 IP