1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for the one! Do you have the Australian traffic we are looking for?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Stefanie AdStract, Feb 20, 2012.

AdStract, the leading Video Ad network is looking for the one. The one being, those who have Australian traffic!

Do you have Australian traffic and are looking for a great new way to advertise and earn money from your traffic?

Well AdStract might be the answer. We have a unique model, where we provide you Video Content, that actually entertains the user and earns you money based on the impressions and on the video views.

The Smart Video Tag system geo targets and optimizes the campaigns, and presents the highest value ad for your traffic. Where we don’t have video ads, we serve CPM based banners. So you always get paid for your traffic.
    Your final revenue is based on the eCPM that you generate. Video ads convert very well so with our Smart Video Tag, you can reach high eCPM rates.

We have many campaigns for Australia and they are paying high rates.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
    Stefanie AdStract, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  2. talpaper

talpaper Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey.... I will do my best to send my Ausie traffic.... You guys have been so good on other fronts (UK, US, Thailand so I will try my best....)

By the way Stef, Could you please tell me more about your newly launched ad server? Would love to hear more details. Does it server other networks or only Adstract?

Will wait your call.....

Thanks
    talpaper

talpaper, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  3. Stefanie AdStract

Stefanie AdStract Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi @talpaper,

sounds great to me. I'll also give you a call to discuss further the adserver.

thanks

Stefanie AdStract, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  4. DeepakDwivedi

DeepakDwivedi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have Australian traffic.

DeepakDwivedi, Feb 21, 2012 IP