1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writing + Spinning + 1500 Manual Article Submission = $16.99 + FREEBIES

Discussion in 'Services' started by COBSolutions, Jan 21, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jefnena,

First off, this is a service thread not for discussion on the effectiveness of article submissions or how it is done, there are various sub-forums here in DP to discuss that, if you don't understand you are meddling in someones business. Since you raised this issue, let me clarify certain points.

Out of all my customers only those that are having complaints that post here, you will not be finding even a single review for the last 10 pages or so, is that because i don't have business, NO, it is just that i don't ask my customers to come here and post reviews (if i start doing that there would have been at least 100 more pages to this thread), the customers that complain are basically who don't go through the procedures that we have laid down to execute the order and also don't use our ticketing system which is far better than posting here. Yes, you can get 200+ live links if you do the posting through article marketing robot or using any other tools available in the market (there is so much more to just blasting away and generating 'Live Links'), then the point that should trouble you is that there is not a single article site of repute in those lists, just all junk sites which are on auto approval mode, not that we don't submit to them, just that we also submit to them after submitting to the high PR directories and approved article site urls are those generated within a day of submissions and that generally would be between 50-100.

I have tried both synonym level spinning and sentence level spinning extensively on my projects and i can be sure about what i am doing and even my clients have received excellent results out of it, that is what speaks about the level of uniqueness and not what it creates, also how are you quite sure about that fact that there is no uniqueness in sentence level spinning, well try it out and then let us talk. At least you don't post junk content which is also quite important now post PANDA. Also what makes you think that synonym level spinning will not get you caught with duplicate content (well, GURUS need sell their stuff, so they will have different opinion on this). GURUS create some synonym spinning software by spending few 1000's of Dollar and you think Google don't have the algorithm or technology to detect that, for believing and viewing through copyscape is one thing but considering that as an authority is foolishness. As you mentioned, it is best to spin at sentence level and then at synonym level which makes sense as well as near 100% uniqueness but then a business is also run on cost effectiveness so that is something for the client to decide upon.

If you are into article submissions then you might be well aware that "article beach" script based sites display an author profile URL along with the article and though we don't provide any url to the author profiles that we create (we input www.example.com), one of the author profiles ended up with one of the other article site url in the profile and ended up displaying with the articles, that is what happened, read further posts of mine and not just what customers complained for, then you need not have repeated the question and i ended up wasting my time.

Further, if you need to have a discussion we can have it through PM or open a separate thread on this and don't post in my service thread without reason as i don't have the time to answer silly questions. The answers to your questions are already debated between "GURUS" (?) all around the internet, let us not judge my service based on some 'magical' theories brought out from nowhere, i have proved it works and that is what the 37 pages of this thread is all about.

COBSolutions, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  2. socialwebexpert

socialwebexpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 10
    where is my refund - can u stop taking more order and scam people - i order 2 month ago and still not report

PLEASE REFUND ME ASAP

socialwebexpert, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  3. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reply to your post has been given quite a few times and quoted below once again.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you for the review and hope to get more business from you.

COBSolutions, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  4. socialwebexpert

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 10

you just scam people, i dont see any report or any result in google / no links nothing

do not buy from this guy -

socialwebexpert, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  5. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You bought an article submission service and not an SEO service. Regarding reports, i have posted quite a few number of times asking you to login to our project management system and check the reports. Very nice way of asking refunds, get the service executed and then go for a refund.

COBSolutions, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  6. SpaceGrinders

SpaceGrinders Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Another order submitted for me today .. # 930 - the service worked for another site of mine and moved me from bottom of page #2 - to top 5 in page #1. I only had COBSolution submit entries. Maybe automated, maybe not, either way, i got a better ranking and I;m happy.

SpaceGrinders, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  7. SpaceGrinders

SpaceGrinders Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now i know what people are referring to! I just checked my last order (#866) and found a lot of links are broken or sites have been taken down! Please fix this as I have less than 50 links - thats for sure.

SpaceGrinders, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  8. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You dont have less than 50 links, that is a wrong statement, those links or urls that we provide are just samples they are not the end of all, we cannot generate urls for all the submissions that we do, this is just a submission service, but we generate urls that are live just after a day of submissions and most of those directories are on auto approved mode and they are also not great backlinks, they need further work on that. But if you precisely ask me, one round of submission from us brings in 100 links within couple of days and at least 300 links within a months time and that is why your rankings have climbed from page 2 to page 1. Please understand that the list of urls that we provide are just sample and not the full result of the campaign. If you see clearly when sites are taken down or urls shows 404 there is nothing much that we can do, but there are other silent links from high PR sites that is working to your advantage which is the reason why your site rankings have improved as mentioned in your first post.

COBSolutions, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  9. socialwebexpert

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 10
    again - this is the worst report i ever saw, i just got broken links and none of them is index in google

do not buy from this guys - he just spam ur link on broken link and google banned sites

socialwebexpert, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  10. volatile_boy

volatile_boy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I never wrote a review for this service, but thought will do so today due to this post.

I don't expect moon from this service provider, she and her team does what is advertised here, that is submitting to article sites and getting you backlinks. But if one expects that by submitting to 1500 article sites you will get 1500 instant good quality backlinks, well you need to try to do it yourself. Either spend whole lot of time submitting different article to different sites and spend your time doing that and still you will end up with the same (or even lesser) number of backlinks than what this service provider will get you for, i have seen that utilising their experience itself is value for the money that they charge you for. I have been doing article submissions myself a year back, since last one year i have been using these guys and must tell that they do much more than what they charge you.

After each round of submission and in a months time from the completion of submissions i get around 500 backlinks, the best part of their service is that they refresh their site list once in a month and you generally get around 150 fresh backlinks (from different IP and sites), this is essential to keep the backlink count going for your sites. Also i only depend on article submissions to get 30-40% of my backlinks, i get all kinds of backlinks and that is essential to keep your backlinks count and diversity out of google radar.

All my sites gets a dose of article submissions once in a couple of months and i repeat the process every month and it has done wonders. Also Shristy is also an expert on Adsense and i also get FREE advice on any matter related to Adsense due to this, so i have double benefit and i have been enjoying it since last one year. Anyways, i dont expect anything more from the 17 bucks, they provide the best value for money. Rest of the things like posting to junk sites, bad backlinks etc are all how you look at it, after all it is the results that i look for. I give the benefit of doubt to the service provider also because of the fact that these sites are not controlled by them so they dont have much control over whether the backlinks or sites they post to are indexed or not, rather i like to get all kinds of links, high PR, low PR, indexed links, non-indexed links, everything, i like that to be part of the link building strategy to make everything look natural.

volatile_boy, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  11. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

COBSolutions, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  12. socialwebexpert

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 10
    guys see how bad is COBSolution - he also make fake review - please do not buy - he is a proper scam - check his review above

made by volatile_boy Posts12 Feedback Score0 - [0, 0, 0] - New Account LOL - you are even make fake review now to get more money off people

just get a real job and stop scam people

socialwebexpert, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  13. COBSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your itraders speak for your attitude, i dont have to say much, you buy and then get refunds, keep posting as long as you can.

COBSolutions, Mar 6, 2012 IP
  14. elfin

elfin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I guess i will give it a try! Lets see how it work!

elfin, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  15. mahnazkut

mahnazkut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Please see my latest order
    Order No 970
    Package Name
    Panda Proof Blast Package
    Price
    $ 48.00

Please contact me on PM for updates.
    this service looks promising.

mahnazkut, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  16. dinwal

dinwal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys,

Just to let you know, I tried her services. After a month, I started seeing some positive results. My SERPs moved for good and I am seeing a decent increase in traffic. There were some issues with the order but her team fixed the issues and communicated well at each step. Things happen in all the businesses, but that does not mean the business is not worth at all. I would recommend her if you are looking for article submission.

Regards,
    Dinwal

dinwal, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  17. elfin

elfin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have made a payment yesterday and waiting for your link to submit my order! Lets see how it goes!

elfin, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  18. shahab6

shahab6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im interested in this serves , can yo send me more info.

shahab6, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  19. probo1

probo1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    still waiting for me order...hurry plese

probo1, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  20. auditt05

auditt05 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Do you accept Moneybookers? Kindly, PM me your reply.

Thanks in advance...

auditt05, Apr 22, 2012 IP