1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My paypal credit card expiring

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sahos, Feb 18, 2012.

I'm from Bangladesh, a paypal non-supported country. I'm using a UK verified paypal, a friend of mine created this & verified with his authentic bank ac. & CC on my request.

But now the CC is expiring this march 2012, i got an email from paypal about it. I've to update the CC expiry date & security code. I'm not in touch with him so long, don't know whether he still using that CC.

I got a payoneer mastercard which is issued to my bangladesh address, can I add that on Paypal.

Also want to know, will my paypal become inactive from the 1st day od march as the CC is expiring 3/2012

sahos, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  2. SummersAlisa

SummersAlisa Peon

Best Answers:
    Ithink you can just renew your cc to avoid making things more complex..

SummersAlisa, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  3. sahos

sahos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As the verified/submited cc isn't mine, renewing that is also very complex matter for
    any other way

sahos, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  4. Mynamewillbeusername

Mynamewillbeusername Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you looked into alternatives other than Paypal? I'm not sure that I'd be feeling very confident using the UK account. If Paypal ever finds something suspicious, they could freeze your account and funds without warning.

Mynamewillbeusername, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  5. ikidoxio

ikidoxio Member

Best Answers:
    your paypal will not become inactive nor anything will happen to ur account dont worry!!!
    just buy a vcc and verify with it :)

ikidoxio, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  6. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Approval for verifying a PayPal account is ultimately up to PayPal, however they do generally allow you to verify an account using a debit/credit card. The Payoneer card is a Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card, and therefore can be used to verify a PayPal account.

Note: PayPal will issue a test charge to your card, to confirm that it's valid. As the card is prepaid, make sure it's active and preloaded with funds before you attempt to verify your account, else the test charge will not go through.

Nissim-Payoneer, Feb 20, 2012 IP