1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Commission Junction?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by skseofleet, Dec 20, 2011.

What is commission junction? What is prospect of this and how to earn money in affiliate marketing? I am new to affiliate marketing, can any one who is master in this explore his/her skills to elaborate for me?

skseofleet, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  2. whoisjohngalt

whoisjohngalt Peon

Best Answers:
    Simply put, Commission Junction is a "go-between"... In their biz scheme it looks like this:

ADVERTISER --CJ-- PUBLISHER

An Advertiser is any biz that wants to sell their goods through affiliates..
    A Publisher would be YOU.

To get CJ's attention you need to have a working website or websites to show to them when you apply. If they think you are the real deal, then you are admitted to the program. At this point you can apply to as many advertisers as you like. If they accept you, then you can put their banners on your website so folks can click on the banners. Then, if the advertiser makes a sale, you get paid a commission.

CJ's part is to act as the middleman to ensure that a sale was made and that you get the credit.

Making money with CJ is not straight forward. There are many aspects of Internet Marketing that you need to be familiar with. This takes time.

This is only a brief description. If you want the whole story, you're going to have to work the search engines really hard or find a mentor or tutor. We all did it. You can too.

Norm

whoisjohngalt, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  3. uniqueinvest

uniqueinvest Active Member

Best Answers:
    Commission Junction(CJ) is an advertising company where affiliates like you and I can earn lots of money. I have been doing business with CJ for about 5 years. I get a commission check from them every month. One of my websites I have is a website that caters to newborns. I found an affiliate program within CJ that sells baby products and services. I took a link from this affiliate program and I then added this link to my baby website. Then I send traffic to my site. This is all there is to it. If you build/buy traffic to your site, you can make money doing the same thing that I have done as well.

CJ has so many affiliate programs you can choose from. Dating, games, health, automotive and so much more. Commission Junction is a very stable and credible company. You should definitely think about being a part of this great company. You can earn great money with CJ. I have built my own business using CJ and you can too.

uniqueinvest, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  4. MissieWriter

MissieWriter Peon

Best Answers:
    The 2 posts above have described it well, there are other sites that are similar to Commission Junction too - you'll see them talked about on this forum.

Before you join any affiliate programs I suggest reading about affiliate marketing so you can understand it as there are so many ways to do it. Also decide what niche you want to work in and concentrate on that.

Good luck :)

MissieWriter, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  5. skseofleet

skseofleet Peon

Best Answers:
    All the above discussion inspired me to start CJ program. I have a blog on Internet marketing. Am i start with blog as CJ? As you mentioned the sites with more information on CJ please list there names so i can go through them. I am thinking to involve in this program. I hope you guys will help me to enter in this ???

skseofleet, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  6. gunnamanil

gunnamanil Member

Best Answers:
    Got a lot of information from this thread on CJ.I gonna apply for CJ affiliate marketing.Thanks for the thread.

gunnamanil, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  7. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    Commission Junction is an online advertising company owned by ValueClick and operating in the affiliate marketing industry. The company is the largest affiliate network in North America[citation needed] and operates worldwide. Among the top 500 retailers using 3rd party affiliate marketing software, 62% are powered by Commission Junction[citation needed]. Along with being the world's largest Affiliate Network, Commission Junction also provides "performance marketing solutions". Their corporate headquarters is located in Santa Barbara, California, with other offices in Chicago, New York, San Francisco and Westborough. Commission Junction has also offices in the UK, Germany, France, Sweden and Spain. The company has over 1,500 customers[citation needed] including Dell; Overstock.com; Home Depot; Zappos; Bed, Bath, and Beyond; and Yahoo.

Mithuasha, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  8. Kate-Oranum

Kate-Oranum Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Commission Junction is where the merchants are able to meet up with the publishers. The merchants ofer their products and publishers have a chance to glance trough the offers and advertise what they want. It is said to be one of the biggest affiliate networks.

Kate-Oranum, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  9. jemsbowen

jemsbowen Peon

Best Answers:
    commission junction is an Affiliate site, where you can earn a lot of money by this site. I am also working as a publisher since last 2 years with cj. You can promote it's affiliate link by any your website and your blog.

jemsbowen, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  10. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is a web site that working as a middleman to earn money for publishers and market the products/services to people by product/service owners by advertising through the publishers in CJ and they pay a commission to publishers for making sales/leads for them per sale/lead basis.

dumindushalika, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  11. Kate-Oranum

Kate-Oranum Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Which network would you recommend? Is Cj.com the best?

Kate-Oranum, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  12. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    simply say commission junction is a websites relating to affiliation marketing which promote both publisher and stake holders

Irfi0009, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  13. coacher

coacher Peon

Best Answers:
    in addition to this. to make real profit you should possess a large amount of traffic of a better quality as a stake holder. Also, a great deal is to promote high quality products from proven companies on the web.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    coacher, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  14. Maximlis

Maximlis Member

Best Answers:
    Collected a lot of information related to CJ company. Its good to know that companies like CJ are working for SEO.

Maximlis, May 1, 2012 IP
  15. DayaJosh

DayaJosh Member

Best Answers:
    good information about CJ in this thread, thanks guys

DayaJosh, May 2, 2012 IP
  16. nadra anwar

nadra anwar Peon

Best Answers:
    thansk for all information

nadra anwar, May 5, 2012 IP
  17. vikistunner

vikistunner Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ,

I have a website related to books. Currently i have close to 7000 books in my site. Now i am facing a problem that for each book i have a detail page which contains the info of that book and also have a buy button of various bookstores (say amazon ,books a million powells, barne and nobles and so on). How do i generate a buy link dynamically from my website for "books a million" bookstore.So that i get credit when i see in the commission junction. I dont know how to generate the link for books a million bookstore which will get credit. Do we need to generate link manually for all my 7000 books. Or do we have any other option for it. I hope you understand my query..

Thanks

vikistunner, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  18. caknun

caknun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never get commission from this..

caknun, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  19. dhanashree

dhanashree Peon

Best Answers:
    How can eCommerce merchant signup with commision junction?

dhanashree, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  20. salar456

salar456 Banned

Best Answers:
    I get good commission with CJ.

salar456, Jan 1, 2013 IP