1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fake virus using Microsoft logo

Discussion in 'Bing' started by lone woolf, Feb 5, 2012.

sorry but i got a big problem on my pc because a pop up window using Security Shield and Microsoft logos is killing my pc, i cannot use my AVG anti-virus because a pop up read like "avgui.exe" is infected by "win32/Fake plus" and so whatever i try to open on my pc another window is telling me that is infected by....i'm always directed to apage ( a fake Microsoft looking like ) asking me to buy the license to clear all the virus ( they want my credit card data and more ) Does anybody had the same experience ? Could anybody help me ?
    best regards

lone woolf, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  2. boxer126

boxer126 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had this exact same problem last night. The best thing to do is "register" the product using this registration key: 64C665BE-4DE7-423B-A6B6-BC0172B25DF2
    This will remove the annoying popups that come up when you click anything. Then run an antivirus or malware/spyware removal program. It should catch it and remove it. I used Spyware Doctor (not free), but I think Microsoft Security Essentials (free) will also catch and remove it. Also, once you've removed it, it might not be a bad idea to turn on some form of real-time protection (Microsoft Security Essentials provides this service).

boxer126, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  3. XTCHost

XTCHost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like to use avast - www.avast.com - it has a boot time scan that will detect many viruses trojans before windows starts and it is free. I have been using it for 12+ years without problems. I have laos cleaned many systems with it that had other free software installed

Good Luck

XTCHost, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  4. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Download Malware bytes boot pc in safemode and run a scan. Use Nod32 in future its the best AV around.

ЄxDeus™, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  5. baknet.computers

baknet.computers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Download and install Avast AntiVirus (free) and run a boot-time scan.

baknet.computers, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  6. lone woolf

lone woolf Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Thank you for support . I also contact AVG company yesterday night( my anti-virus ) and today they heal my PC . Great Job .

lone woolf, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  7. kewlchat

kewlchat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    goodness what will they think of next!

kewlchat, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  8. J.L.B

J.L.B Peon

Best Answers:
    Avast is great! I would not download any of those malware software program as I find that they all use to much resources and slows down your computer. I used to use software such as Spot Search & Destroy. What I would also recommend if you are totally okay with doing this, is backing up your important data files and just reformatting your hard drive and re-installing your Operating System. Your computer will run like it is new and will be 100% clean.

J.L.B, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  9. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, put good anti-virus software at your computers and you'll get rid of all those problems. Avast is well enough or Kaspersky is perfect, to my mind.

Ella_Z., Feb 13, 2012 IP
  10. rolxx

rolxx Peon

Best Answers:
    With the help of free antivirus like Avast Scan your Personal computer...

rolxx, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  11. nikomaster

nikomaster Member

Best Answers:
    That is one of the 1000000 reasons I do not use Windows as my default operating system. Try Ubuntu, it is getting more friendly.

nikomaster, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  12. Techz SEO

Techz SEO Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree Ubuntu it is a free virus OS. You can install two OS in same PC

Techz SEO, Feb 18, 2012 IP