1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid to use the site but not able to send more than one message.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by brendanbman, Jan 16, 2012.

Hey there,I can't find where to contact someone about this but I have paid to use this site yet I basically can only send one email a day. I believe I replied to a threat that I was apparently not meant to reply to in public. But geez I have now paid and I can't use it properly? Should I just dispute the money in paypal? I can't find out where contact anyone.

brendanbman, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  2. lalita63

lalita63 Peon

Best Answers:
    may be you have violated the Terms and conditions

lalita63, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  3. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    LoL - send messages to who? This isn't an email safelist LoL... it's a forum and not an email service... wtf...

thsadmin, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  4. brendanbman

brendanbman Peon

Best Answers:
    thsadmin tell me your not this obnoxious in real life? Private messages mate regarding SEO. Perhaps don't reply to messages if you have nothing helpful to say... Just a thought.

brendanbman, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  5. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No i wont tell you such a thing - because it would be a lie and I am much worse in real life, I lay under the bridge and wait for the next person to come with something stupid to say and at this time I like to present myself and mock their stupidity. Just like this forum - real life also contains dip shits that need to be hassled.

6. brendanbman

brendanbman Peon

Best Answers:
    So basically you need to look no further than yourself. I mean you are the only one with anything stupid to say... You didn't even realize you could send emails through this forum? Are you kidding? That's the stupidity you attempted to refer to? I mean there's dumb and then there's obnoxious and dumb... Only insecure losers attempt to "hassle" others online. I don't need you to confirm to me that you are a loser in the "real world" btw. Successful people just do not behave like you... LOSER!QUOTE=thsadmin;17340951]No i wont tell you such a thing - because it would be a lie and I am much worse in real life, I lay under the bridge and wait for the next person to come with something stupid to say and at this time I like to present myself and mock their stupidity. Just like this forum - real life also contains dip shits that need to be hassled.[/QUOTE]

7. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    At least I get the quotations correct...

i don't get emails - I get notifications and PM's (Private messages)...

8. brendanbman

brendanbman Peon

Best Answers:
    No you don't get them correct at all... I mean private emails, not private messages... LOSER!

9. trishanetster

trishanetster Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you may be any violated related Digitalpoint's guideline which cause you not able to send more than one message

trishanetster, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  10. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm sorry but you are the dumb one here, look at where you posted your enigmatic message? Is it the first time you've used a forum or what?!?..

JamesColin, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  11. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hence why he can't find support LoL... why on earth would you pay for premium if you're a new member!? What was he expecting to be able to do? Be more trusted to scam?

thsadmin, Feb 16, 2012 IP