1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

USA Republican Party =mass murder, Cocaine, Drug Use, Prostitution, Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gworld, Feb 14, 2012.

After looking at the other thread about Saudi Royal Family, I was quite amused by their similarity to their brothers in Arm, USA Republican party. Both hypocrites who hide behind religion (Islam, Christianity) while regularly engage in any despicable act known to human kind.
    Just search the google and see how many of these Christian, family value Republicans are caught in different cocaine, drug use, prostitution and homosexual acts. With so many of them getting caught in different homosexual scandals, one will think that at least 70% of them are closet gays. Their records on mass murder of civilians, disregard for human right and support of torture is quite similar too.

gworld, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes to bad we can't be all left wing models . Then the world would be an awesome place :

Priests would be put in their rightful place :

[​IMG]

Everyone would be equal and happy :

[​IMG]

Workers would be respected (ignore the barbwire) :

[​IMG]

Culture would be great :

[​IMG]

And the life and happiness of people would ALWAYS be supported by LAW . Just ignore the 622,415,477 slaughtered babies that had a beating heart . They weren't humans .

Wouldn't that be a perfect world ?

ApocalypseXL, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look at me! Master of lazy writing, I've created a thread about mass murder without a single link. Just take my word for it or Google it.

Seriously Julian, is this the best you can do? I would be absolutely fascinated to see you intelligently approach comparing anything in the US, including the Republican party to the Saudi regime, but if this is the crappy C-List writing you are going to put out, I'm going to quit as the treasurer of your fan club.The donations have been very sparse anyway, ever since Bushranger joined the US Republican party.

Obamanation, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  4. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bushranger is Democrat / Green if anything and believes gworld's premise. Republicans are the crookedest people in America.

Bushranger, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    And the Democrats killed over 600.000.000 beating human hearts . They did it 100% for profit . Does that make them better people then the republicans ?

ApocalypseXL, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  6. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's up with beating hearts? Is it some special life characteristic or something? Worms have hearts for crist's sake. Besides , the Bible does not consider human fetuses and even newborns to be human beings until they are 1 month old or so. Because infanticide ( not abortion ) was by far the most popular contraception method between Jews and early Christians.

thesickearth, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Right we killed babies on purpose - never mind rule #7 , never mind that abortion is a sin . Our of the blue everyone started killing their own flesh and blood .

Seems legit . Any other "facts" that you want to invent today ?

ApocalypseXL, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How many Jews did Romanians killed in the name of Christ?

gworld, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  9. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:

Spoiltdiva, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  10. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Absolutely zero times , the only time Romanian Jews suffered was when my country was under control by Nazi Germany .

11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It was Romanians who were doing the killings, Germany didn´t import killers, Romania had enough of them already.

gworld, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  12. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @ApocalypseXL
    The Romanians had an elite unit called "The Iron Gaurds", I forget the Romanian translation.But these guys were not angels and have a bloody history which included killing a few Jews here and there.

P.S. Now I remember,they are called "Garda de Fier" in Romanian and were very anti-semetic.In my mother tonque of French the translation would be written as "Gardes de Fer".Our languges are very similiar but then again,they are both Latin.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  13. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "Cocaine, Drug Use, Prostitution, Homosexuality" = USA GOP?

Who knew... Hollywood's filled with Republicans.

Brilliantly researched post supported by anecdote and personal prejudice. Shows promise for a job in the Obama press office with BreezeWood.

robjones, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  14. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Dear SpoiltSteve and whatever his name is you're both special persons . Proof to come latter .

Also how can you fail so hard to research basic info when Google has been online for over a decade ? Srsly , you make me doubt human intelligence .

15. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    This is just too weird for me.I'm quitting P+R for good.

16. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:
    Did Bushranger just refer to themselves in the 3rd person? I'm not even getting into the psychology of that....

Democrats are always spouting on about Republicans, when they easily have as many skeletons in THEIR closet. That's also the problem with American government with a two party system and a reason why things never get done or fixed. People say they care about the issues facing the country. They go on forums and everywhere else stating that their candidate they support can fix everything and another candidate of the same party is complete garbage and will ruin the country. Their candidate loses the primaries and thus the nomination. Person instead of voting for 3rd party candidate that may be similar to their candidate votes, ironically, for the very person they think will ruin the country, wholeheartedly, because they have to vote their "PARTY" because somehow the other party is worse.

I would say to grow up, but it doesn't matter. A two party system is the worst thing we can have as a democracy, yet that's what we have. America literally needs at least 1 to 2 more viable parties that will represent what the other 2 main parties lack. It's just not possible to cover as much of the political spectrum as each party does in pandering to the voters and still represent what they say that they do. With 4 parties, each party would represent a portion of the real people that support that party and would be more in line with the ideals that they purport to represent. That's all I have to say on this ridiculous nonsense.

sunfyre7896, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  17. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know how it works over there but here we have 150 seats. You need to win at least 76 to hold government and you need to live in the seat to be eligible to become elected. Finding that many people, right across the country, whilst remaining an in-touch political party not subject to corruption would be a tremendous task indeed. Here, it's easy to see why there's only 2 as well, with the Greens creeping up as a worthy third contender.

Here, our current government only has 73 so they have 3 independents making up the numbers. At least now things are being discussed more openly and we have more debate because instead of just 1 party pushing their own corrupted agenda it is 4 independent sides thrashing out legislation. I don't mind the current situation here and would welcome 76 independents next election.

Bushranger, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  18. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    hahaha, you've done it before me. Obamanation's rules, game on.

N_F_S, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  19. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ˙ʇdnɹʞuɐq sn ǝɥʇ ǝpɐɯ puɐ ssɐ uɐ sı ןןıʇs ɥsnq ǝbɹoǝb

Republicans are warmongers

popotalk, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  20. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What, you want me to turn my monitor upside down to read your posts? Remind me again who it is that recently initiated a military action against Libya without approval of congress? Remind me again who has a carrier strike group in the Hormuz and two more in the Arabian sea talking about initiating military action against Iran?

Oh yes, that must be the republican war monger George W. Bush, .... did I get it wrong?

Obamanation, Feb 16, 2012 IP