1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alternative of adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Inbox, Feb 10, 2012.

hi alls,

i am new member of this forum. I have checked different section of this forum and i have found this forum is very useful and members are very cooperative. I have some questions about adsense. Hopefully all members can answer my question.

I had used adsense for my wallpaper website but unfortunately google Adsense disabled my account and left the email in my Inbox and they showed some dis heart lines " While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account".

This is occur second time on my same website. I have gone to adsense forum and asked from moderators, they told me that your website has copyrighted wallpapers. I have upload wallpapers after download different sources and i always tried that never upload copyrighted wallpapers. But adsense disabled my account.

I need some help from all good members of forum.

Questions are as follows;

1- Can i open account of adsense for my new wallpaper website using previous disabled name? Can google will approve my application and never disable my account.

2- If google disabled my account ( above details) due to copyrighted wallpapers, can any one tell me how can i check that my wallpapers are copyrighted or not... or any software available who check the copyright material of wallpapers.

3- As google disabled my account i need alternative of google adsense whose i can display ads in my wallpapers website. Please in reply the list of alternative of google adsense companies who paying high on display ads after google.

My topic is on based on alternative of google adsense and solve my problems.

Hopefully members will help me in this topic and will find good solutions.

Thanks
    Inbox

Inbox, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I try.
    1. you can open your account with the same name, I suggest use your wife, son or related family do you have
    2. I don't know if any out there software or something that can check the image is copyright or not
    3. if your traffic comes form europe or canada, chitika or clicksor maybe you can consider

suggest: if your account approve with other name. I suggest you don't put in your wallpaper again,.. try another niche or other interest about build a website

good luck

robyries, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  3. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    1 - You can't
    2 - It's impossible
    3 - AdBrite, Fidelity Media and Chitika.

Ant0ni, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  4. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is your URL?

Ant0ni, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  5. Inbox

Inbox Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks robyrie. if i open account with my son, wife,mother or sister,brother, Dear the address will be same. Might be google adsense again disable my account. I dont know google adsense why too much strict in this regard. i have used chitika and clicksor.... their return rate is low. can you suggest me other famous alternative of adsense?

secondly i have thousands of wallpapers collection and i always want to develop wallpaper website. There is thousands of wallpaper websites and google adsense is running good. Have any option available in any wallpaper script of "copyrighted removal" . can anyone guide me?

need best alternative of google adsense.

thanks
    Inbox.

Inbox, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  6. Inbox

Inbox Member

Best Answers:
    can i display my url here? because i have used many forums they never allow to show url... can i not banned after showing url of my wallpaper website here?

Inbox, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  7. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Probably your wallpaper site is full of images that you didn't create yourself, so that's the reason, copyright infrigment.
    Plus a wallpaper site is a very poor way to go about earning money with adsense..

JamesColin, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  8. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:

You can.
    This isn't advertising...

Ant0ni, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  9. Inbox

Inbox Member

Best Answers:
    but dear there is thousands of wallpaper website who are using same wallpapers in their website and google never disable adsense on their website i dont know why. Secondly you said that wallpaper sites is very poor way to go about earning money with adsense .... dear i know lot of such websites of wallpapers who earn more then 1,500$ per month through google adsense.

if you think the wallpaper website is not good source, can you tell me what kind of website give me more revenue through adsense?

Inbox, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  10. Inbox

Inbox Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you.

My website is

wallpapersinbox (dot) com

Inbox, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  11. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are thousands of people stealing properties from other people, it doesn't mean it is legal, but that exists.. Once they get caught maybe they'll do jail time. Same for copyright and adsense.
    I've been to your website and I'm sure you own NONE of the images copyright, look at the bollywood actresses, how many photos did you take yourself? That's what I'm talking about.

About what other topics are more interesting for adsense, you have this forum full of threads about that.

JamesColin, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  12. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1- Can i open account of adsense for my new wallpaper website using previous disabled name? Can google will approve my application and never disable my account.
    - No, because you are risk provider which may financially damage google advertisers in the future. If you are the boss, will you hire someone who will damage your client????

2- If google disabled my account ( above details) due to copyrighted wallpapers, can any one tell me how can i check that my wallpapers are copyrighted or not... or any software available who check the copyright material of wallpapers.
    - The most simple way is design your own wallpaper and make it by yourself, then it will be 100% safe

3- As google disabled my account i need alternative of google adsense whose i can display ads in my wallpapers website.
    - There are many other PPC advertising problem, you can actually find them out at http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

lifeplayer, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  13. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    please learn to use the search function and look for similar threads, the topic of adsense alternative has been talked to death

Project Mobius, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  14. Inbox

Inbox Member

Best Answers:
    DEAR I AM AGREE with your statement. As i said in previous replies that i have download wallpapers from different sources likes search engines and packs. As u said about bollywood actresses , there is huge wallpaper websites owners has same wallpapers you can check their websites. I am only not a single, all wallpaper website owners do this. Anyways thanks for your discussions and suggestions. I will try to build new website on other material. I will contact you regularly about help in collect of materials for my new websites or blogs.

Thanks
    Inbox.

Inbox, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  15. Inbox

Inbox Member

Best Answers:

Inbox, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  16. Inbox

Inbox Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Project Mobuius.

Inbox, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  17. vikas.bhatt

vikas.bhatt Member

Best Answers:
    There is no perfect revenue maker rather than Adsense, there are many but they don't pay good.!!

vikas.bhatt, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  18. Inbox

Inbox Member

Best Answers:
    I have checked some revenue maker who are pying 60% and above..... but they have no option " withdraw money through western union"

Inbox, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  19. umairraja52

umairraja52 Active Member

Best Answers:
    alternatives are adbrite, clicksor etc.

umairraja52, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  20. Inbox

Inbox Member

Best Answers:
    clicksor and adbrite are the best alternatives? are you sure?

Inbox, Feb 10, 2012 IP