1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Israel Smarter Than Their Neighbors ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by popotalk, Feb 8, 2012.

Since early civilization, the jews have always outsmarted and have outfought its neighbors.
    To this date jews have made themselves popular and rich on various branches of society
    while their counterparts still rely on oil. With the world moving fast on the web,
    the jews are moving themselves with innovation. Larry Page (Google), Sergei Brin Googel),
    Sheryl Sandberg (Google and Facebook), Michael Dell (Dell Computers), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook),
    Jeff Skoll (Ebay). Their counterparts are being left behind and 'FEW'are concentrating on mostly chaos.
    Are the neighbors of Israel learning of their past mistakes and instead of reliability on oil educate
    their citizens to be more competetive in the world ? Do the right thing maybe ?

Of the jews mostly I mentioned was only on the web not including Hollywood and Manufacturing.

popotalk, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  2. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree with your saying "the jews have always outsmarted and have outfought its neighbors." Jewish history is filled with misery, suffering and persecution so I disagree.

Does one have to have Jewish blood to become successful?

Does one have to be an adherent of Judaism to be successful?

Answer these questions.

----

PS: Israel is too small and its population is too small to to be compared to its neighbours.

Mikaël2, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    One of the reasons Jews are so smart is because of pogroms and the holocaust.All through history this people have had their numbers decimated.Who survives when your people are continuously attacked? It is the wisest and most resourceful of your people,that's who.
    So the Jews have over time become an elite people,their gene pool has become the best of the best. Add to that the tradition of hard work and sacrifice,and it translates into success.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nah, thats complete crap. It could be true if the Jews had been "selectively bred" with only the brightest getting a chance to pro-create, in much the same way US slave owners bred their slaves for size and strength, but the idea of an inherently better gene pool is complete bullsh*t.

In my opinion, Jews are successful based on a deep seated philosophy, probably stemming from their religion, that you take care of family and ethnicity first. Add in a persistent complex that the world is out to get your family and race, a complex supported by historical fact, mix in a strong value for education, and you have a group of people that will network their way to the top of any society or culture. At some level it is racism.

Obamanation, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Yet another one of my theories shot to hell! Perhaps in future I'll stay away from the subject of race genetics.:)

Spoiltdiva, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  6. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For the more simple reason they have to strive hard and be successful while their neighbors became the ruthless aggressor and just became 'the ruthless aggressor'. It seems they got stuck to the word literally.

Not at all ! Donald Trump hasn't fired anyone yet in the room.
    That is what they call 'smart'. Though surrounded by wolves, Israeli had neutralize and tame the wolves.

popotalk, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  7. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Necessity is the mother of all inventions. Knowing that they have a bad history they are trying to prove themselves today.

Israel's neighbours do nothing but defend themselves against colonialism, they are not aggressors.

Mikaël2, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  8. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ain't that a good thing making things right. Unlike their neighbors still the aggressors ?

If not for colonialism or whatever you call it they might still be wandering in deserts riding camels. F**cking a goat or raping 7 year old girls like the guru. If not for the so called colonialism we are not discussing things here and you might be a bedouin. Body odor is widespread and common and its against a law to use deodorants. Pftttt !

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
    popotalk, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  9. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    In the eyes of the Zionist Jew you are nothing but a dirty Goyim. Zionazi's are laughing at how you are doing their work, you enslaved piece of shit.

[​IMG]

Mikaël2, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I've never met a so-called muslim with so much Jesus Christ complex. Yet another symptom of impotence.

If you are really that sick of King Abdullah saying "How high" everytime Netanyahu says "Jump", perhaps you should complain to him about it, and see how far that gets you ;). Saudi Arabia is very good at dealing with complainers. Now get back to drugs and hookers. Israel will let your leaders know when to increase oil production.

Obamanation, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  11. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
  12. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The whole education issue is very interesting and comparing nations is similarly interesting. It was fascinating to find that fake advanced degrees absolutely flourishes in Saudi Arabia. http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentID=2008091317128

Meanwhile Israel has the highest concentration who actually work to get a real education and become productive: http://www.jfns.org/page.aspx?id=43769

Some astonishing data:
    some societies work hard and achieve. other societies get wrapped up in perversions and need to rely on others to protect them every time, time after time, unable to ever get anything done on their own.

Its astounding for instance how many times Saudi Arabia has had to beg for help from outsiders.

earlpearl, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  13. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Actually, if it were a Jew making the request, they would probably get the grammar right and say "Lend us your airspace", though even that would be incorrect as airspace is not exactly someting you borrow or lend. Let me guess, same school that taught you there is land at the North Pole? LoL

Hey, I found this quote from your link rather humorous.

LoL. Yah, except when the US saved Saudi Arabia's ass from getting kicked by Saddam Hussein in 91. oh the whining coming from the Saudi's. Help us Help us!!! Save us from Saddam!!!. LoL. Pathetic.

Oh, and then there was the decade that followed, where we used the US base in Saudi Arabia as logistical support for the invasion of Iraq. Yah, there was that too. But other than that, the kingdom does not allow anyone to use it's airspace. Ever! Too busy with human trafficking, illicit drugs, whoring, and oppressing our people with Wahabbi teachings that they call Islam.

Tell me again about how the Saudi royals did not immediately say yes to increasing oil output to support the Israel lead sanctions on Iran? Its like history repeating itself. "Save us! Save Us! Save us from the evil [Ahmadinijad/Sadaam/Teddy bears]! We are flacid and helpless!". LoL. Pathetic.

14. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously that's not true because Israel is not a country. My backyard is the most educated country in the world.

Sure. Saudi Arabians begged for help when this man wanted to exterminate them:

[​IMG]

------

In other news, Ahmadinejad and his 1,000,000 strong crowd chanted "Death to Israel" this afternoon. It has been reported that Israel is too scared to do bomb Iran before Iran bombs Israel.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
    Mikaël2, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  15. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    earlpearl, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Let me guess, same school that taught you there is land at the North Pole? LoL. Wrong on both counts.

I'm curious to know how long you have thought your backyard is a country? Have you declared independence yet?

that is stunning! 115th! With that level of education, no wonder they are always begging the Jews for help. Its amazing they aren't eating their own feces.

17. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Still running around with this lie eh? Saudi Arabia does not even recognize Israel, they have no ties. They are increasing their output to serve European countries not the so called land of Israel.

Lets see, how much money will the increased output of oil bring to the Kingdom - 2,000,000 barrels of oil per day x $100 (per barrel) * 182.5 (6 months) = 36500000000

Wonder what will be done with that FREE money -"US sells $30bn in F-15 jets to Saudi Arabia"

Saudi King says "Thanks for the
    FREE jets....dumbass..."

Mikaël2, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  18. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @Mikael
    Your anti semitism is so all powerful that it has made you completly paranoid.You are beginning to come across like some kind of neo nazi nutcase.You have turned into "Captain Conspiracy" and see a Jew in every crook,corner and cranny.
    Seriously....get a grip!

Spoiltdiva, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  19. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Gee, thats strange. Weren't you the one explaining to all of us that the sanctions against Iran were being brought at the behest of Israel? If that is accurate, then the only country that could make up for that shortfall is Saudi Arabia. They are in a unique position to say no to the Israel sponsored sanctions against Iraq. Maybe what you are trying to say is that, while Saudi Arabia does not officially recognize Isreal, they will happily do Israel's bidding if they think the Jews can protect them from big bad Iran. LoL. help me! Help me!!! lol.

LoL. Free money!!! Wheeee!!!!!!! What are they going to spend it on??!!! Oh yah! They gave it back to America for a few 35 year old aircraft with 40 year old avionics. What a deal!

I suppose, on the bright side it isn't being spent on the prostitutes, drugs, and yachts the Saudi royals usually blow their money on. Either way, the Saudi people won't see any of it, either as cash, or the education they so desperately need to move out of 115th place on the planet for literacy(Land at the North Pole LMAO).

The funniest thing about the whole thing? You think we got punked!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Like I said, it all starts with education. In the meantime, I have a boatload of used condoms to sell your government! Cheap!

20. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    You are not exactly mother Theresa are you?

Mikaël2, Feb 9, 2012 IP