1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adult Content [Content Locking]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by sam93, Feb 3, 2012.

Does anyone here know of a content locking affiliate network which allows adult content?

Thanks in advance!

sam93, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  2. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Well, most have dating site offers, and there isn't really a problem with having adult content on your site and affiliate dating offers. Look for networks that have AshleyMadison as a dating site affiliate...it's a site for married people who want to cheat...and if that network has a problem that your site has adult content on it, remind them they advertise a product whose central theme is the destruction of marriages. (this has worked for me, networks are people too; nothing is set in stone)

GoldSEO, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  3. xprofit

xprofit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    adultrev.com seems to be the leader in adult content locking if you haven't already tried them out. i believe a lot of the tube sites use their locker.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
    xprofit, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  4. sam93

sam93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, does adult rev actually use standard content locking? Because from what I saw on their site they seem to just place ads when navigating between pages.

sam93, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  5. alyptic

alyptic Peon

Best Answers:
    can you confirm that it's actual content locking? have you used it?

alyptic, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  6. GeraldH

GeraldH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    AdultRev.com does have a content locker. I've seen it applied in a lot of various promotions, the most popular one being the ex-girlfriend story. Hope no one gets mad at me from my affiliate group, but here's a method that works and I've seen it pull in thousands for a few affiliates. Basically you create a story saying how much you loved this girl, how you had all these plans to be together and to get married, and then you found this video of her cheating on you. In retaliation you are now posting the video on the internet to get revenge. When a visitor clicks to see the video, thats when you hit them with the content locker. They then have to complete a survey to see the video of your ex-girlfriend cheating on you. Seems to be a story a lot of people like, not sure why, it's kind of sick if you ask me but it works and it rakes in the cash. Just make sure you put somewhere on the webpage that this story is for entertainment only. AdultRev.com does pay and they do pay weekly. I believe this is the only Adult Content locking network out there.

GeraldH, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  7. sam93

sam93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice, GeraldH. Especially like the method you posted, might give it a try. Going to sign up to AdultRev now. Turns out they changed their site and now it talks about the content locker on the homepage, before it only had a video that spoke about the Redlight tool.

sam93, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  8. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest you try to contact some content locking cpa networks directly to check if they allow adult content. Such as blamads, cpalead, adgatemedia, leadbolt, adscendmedia, pointclicktrack and red fire network etc. Good luck :)

mtmjohn, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  9. sam93

sam93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you have any payment proof for AdultRev? On their site it says monthly payments, is weekly for users who hit a certain profit barrier?

Thanks man, I already did that. A lot of the networks did not reply, I guess that means they don't accept it. Leadbolt and BLAMAds accept adult content, but I think I'll stay away from LB with their record and BLAMAds never replied to my application. AdultRev looks pretty good though!

sam93, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  10. nayie

nayie Peon

Best Answers:
    AdultRev.com is the best for your adult content locker, their redlight tool also awesome! here my payment proof from adultRev
    [​IMG]

nayie, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  11. sam93

sam93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice earnings. Do you just use the redlight tool or the content locker too?

sam93, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  12. meki

meki Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you should join AdultRev

meki, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  13. DTHBAH2006

DTHBAH2006 Active Member

Best Answers:
    AdultRev.com is the best adult content locker there is at the moment and I haven't seen anything but great review regarding their services.

DTHBAH2006, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  14. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use PPN they have very good content locker and also free adult content.

webmoney, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  15. MrCarter

MrCarter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do they pay weekly? If so I'm in this sounds like a great network.

MrCarter, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  16. mik3ycrashov3rride

mik3ycrashov3rride Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried to post on here before but got an infraction for placing a YT link..FML! lol They do give weekly payouts, and so far has been a great experience working with them. I have been in adult for some time so it is hard to find a reliable solution. I am optimistic about this company and look forward to more offers being added ;)

mik3ycrashov3rride, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  17. MrCarter

MrCarter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cool thanks for letting me know. I'll sign up with adultrev.com today and check em out.

MrCarter, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  18. AdultRev

AdultRev Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,

We're fairly new to the forums but saw that we were being mentioned and wanted to thank everyone for the positive feedback! We'll be starting our own official thread in the near future for members to leave their questions and comments, but until then don't hesitate to contact us with any inquiries you might have. We are growing rapidly but are determined to maintain the highest level of quality and service, so let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

Thank you,

The AdultRev Team

AdultRev, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  19. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do you have referral program?

webmoney, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  20. AdultRev

AdultRev Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your interest in Adultrev.

At this time we are not offering any sort of referral program for Publishers, but that should be something that will develop and change in the near future. What I can offer you though is a Weekly payment plan, which allows you to receive your payments once per week for the earnings that were generated during the previous week. If you are interested just shoot me a PM or reach out here in this thread and I will get that set up for you.If anybody else has any questions or concerns just shoot them my way.

Thanks,

The AdultRev Team

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    AdultRev, Mar 28, 2012 IP