1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Searching for niche blogs to comment on and leave backlink

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Rensta, Jan 11, 2012.

Hi fellow SEO friends, i am really struggling to find niche blogs similar to my website: http://www.wrightsignsltd.co.uk

can anybody help me, the method i am using now is Google blog's and typing in search terms like: 'Sign Maker' 'Shop Sign'... etc and very rarely nothing comes up but if one blog does seem to look decent the coments are disabled so i can't leave a backlink there... :(

I also don't have a clue if a blog i click on would be do or no follow either, so is there any free tools out there that clearly state this?

Rensta, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  2. Kruger Gould

Kruger Gould Peon

Best Answers:
    The best advice would to be a blog that can be easy to use. you can email me at krugergould at gmail

Kruger Gould, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  3. Rensta

Rensta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My question still hasn't been answered, can anybody help?

Rensta, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  4. JSProjects

JSProjects Member

Best Answers:
    "keyword / phrase" + "leave a comment"

"keyword / phrase" + "leave a reply"

"keyword / phrase" + "(mail) will not be published (required)"
    (This is a common footprint for posts that are open for comments.)

JSProjects, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  5. lipe001

lipe001 Peon

Best Answers:
    JSProject mentioned a good idea. Although, my experience are different. I only found several blog in my niche with this search, the easiest way to post blog comments is finding a list of auto approve blogs (with general content). If you have to pay for the list it gets even better, because this usually means that blogs that are on that list aren't completely spammed.

lipe001, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  6. JSProjects

JSProjects Member

Best Answers:
    That could be hard if you've got a micro niche.

If you're looking for JUST niche related blogs then I'd actually suggest picking up Scrapebox for $57 @ http://www.scrapebox.com/cheapskate

You'll save hours upon hours of time.

JSProjects, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  7. champchase

champchase Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks JSProjects! Scrapebox could be a life savor for me!

champchase, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  8. lipe001

lipe001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I must warn you that you will need to buy private proxies (about $30 a month) as well, because with public proxies, Scrapebox is too slow.

lipe001, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  9. Rensta

Rensta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this is working great thankyou, could you PM me a typical comment you may post with an example backlink - I need an idea... because usually all the comments posted on blogs are moderated

Rensta, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  10. JSProjects

JSProjects Member

Best Answers:
    Quick tip when it comes to moderated blogs: leave a comment on a recent post first. If it's approved within a reasonable amount of time you'll know that it's actively moderated. And chances are, any additional comments you make will be approved as well. Blog owners can be somewhat suspicious if you're commenting on a 4 year old post, for example. I guess it seems like you're commenting mainly to get a backlink. (Which you are.) But commenting on a recent post first build a little bit of trust.

Beyond that it's just a matter of leaving good comments. I've found that asking a question related to the post is a great way to get comments approved. Try and be specific in your questions and actually spend some time reading the posts.

JSProjects, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  11. Rensta

Rensta Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thank you so much, your ace! I was wondering how to increase my chance of approval. Some great pointers :) much appreciated

Rensta, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  12. aiked

aiked Peon

Best Answers:
    Another thing that you want to keep in mind about making blog posts, is that some blog owners don't allow dofollow links. While you what a good amount of dofollow and nofollow links to give a natural look to google, obviously you want to have more dofollow links.

aiked, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  13. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    The blog would not open for me. I have a hosted blog with back links and easy commenting. There is a spam filter in place ( Social Spat )
    For now I require no membership. PR3 at the moment. You could also check Google groups.

globegenius, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  14. L_K_M

L_K_M Peon

Best Answers:
    try to use scrapebox for this. Just post your specific keyword and it will fin do-follow blogs with open asset to posting comments.

L_K_M, Feb 27, 2012 IP