1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I increase my Twitter Followers?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by carhireindia, Feb 7, 2012.

Hello friends,

Please suggest me some tools for increasing my followers on my Twitter account.
    Thanks for your Help.......

carhireindia, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  2. Icecube_media

Icecube_media Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    instead of tools go for manual following process.

Icecube_media, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  3. 999rajasthan

999rajasthan Peon

Best Answers:
    No need of tools dude, just update your twitter account regularly and connect it to your facebook page. And also add your twiiter profile on other social sites.

999rajasthan, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  4. HariPriya1

HariPriya1 Peon

Best Answers:
    For twitter followers keep on regular update...

HariPriya1, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  5. LinksLead

LinksLead Member

Best Answers:
    First follow people of your interest complete you profile with some description and also past a fresh foto your own. People will automatically start follow you. I got 120 followers with in one week.

LinksLead, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  6. Seo Novice

Seo Novice Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm really bad with twitter promotion, but I heard the best strategy was to find a popular person in your niche and constantly promote them/actively respond to them. They'll see you have good content too then you rinse and repeat with the next person. I haven't really tried this much yet, though so take it with a grain of salt!

Seo Novice, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  7. tim-buchalka

tim-buchalka Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post our good content on a regular basis and be sure to use hash tags so that people following the groups you identify in your hash tags see your content. Try and engage with people in your niche to build conversations which others will see and often being curious people will click on your profile and take a look at you and your recent posts.

I've got close to 20K followers on twitter now and I had stopped sending messages for many months. Just recently I've started again and it's not uncommon for me to get 20+ followers in a day without trying.

Focus on good content and I think to a large degree the rest will follow.

tim-buchalka, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  8. kkwhite

kkwhite Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can use youlikehits or facebookpromtions sites for this.

kkwhite, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  9. acoleman

acoleman Member

Best Answers:
    Follow other back most follow you back. Also take advantage of the software that automates followers. The absolute best way is to give your followers awesome content something useful, funny, or challenges them to think for themselves.

acoleman, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  10. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are active on twitter, post regularly and tweet at people you will definitely get followers.

chinasa, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  11. Grobbulus

Grobbulus Peon

Best Answers:
    Post relevant and interesting content and you can build targeted following. Following random people and getting them to follow you back might look good on your profile, but it will be useless.

Grobbulus, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  12. wbgclient

wbgclient Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As it is already mentioned above, it is better to use manual process. There is no need of tools. I would suggest to search and follow people in your niche. Start write tweets about subjects related to your niche. People they will follow you back if they are interested. That doesn't necessarily mean that they will go to visit your website and post blogs but it is a good start point.
    Schedule tweets during the whole week, try to retweet the tweets of others, thank people when they mention you....
    Well, these are some ideas.

wbgclient, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  13. iBabar

iBabar Peon

Best Answers:
    Legal way is update your account in regular intervals and follow others.

iBabar, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  14. joelchrist

joelchrist Banned

Best Answers:
    There are free tools available online which can increase your twitter followers like youlikehits.com , twiends.com, tweepi.com but those tools will never bring your loyal followers. if you need, you can try them out.

joelchrist, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  15. softonaseo

softonaseo Member

Best Answers:
    No tools is there only post regularly on twitter.

softonaseo, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  16. mavrincgreen

mavrincgreen Peon

Best Answers:
    HELLO, there is one website which i am using from few months and that really works in getting Free Facebook Like, Twitter Followers, Linkedin Shares, Youtube Views, Website Page Views .. All for free

Sorry as this is my 1st comment in this forum i wont be able to keep URL but change n manage with the following text

socialmedianetworkexchange (dot) com

mavrincgreen, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  17. electronicsdepot

electronicsdepot Peon

Best Answers:
    download tweetadder, and find a list of people who auto-follow back. You will gain around 400 followers a day, just copy paste the usernames into tweetadder or tweetattacks.

electronicsdepot, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  18. jaysonrexss

jaysonrexss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Using the tools and increasing your followers wont make such a difference,try to attract the user by the tweets you tweet, make your page a trustable, and make the background quite attractive with offers and promo. Do a search with a keyword and find the regular user not a marketer, i usually do this, by this you will get a genuine user. Else there are also many sites where you can increase followers, Twiends, Twellow...

jaysonrexss, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  19. Tilt&Turn

Tilt&Turn Peon

Best Answers:
    Some bits of advice that I think are good:
    • Old news is no news: Twitter emphasizes real-time information, so information rapidly gets stale. Followers quickly get bored of even relatively fresh links seen multiple times.
    • Contribute to the story: To keep people interested, add an opinion, a pertinent fact or otherwise add to the conversation before hitting "send" on a retweet.
    • Keep it short: Twitter limits tweets to 140 characters, but followers still appreciate conciseness. Using as few characters as possible also leaves room for longer, more satisfying comments on retweets.
    • Limit Twitter-specific syntax: Overuse of #hashtags, @mentions and abbreviations makes tweets hard to read. But some syntax is helpful; if posing a question, adding a hashtag helps everyone follow along.
    • Keep it to yourself: The clichéd "sandwich" tweets about pedestrian, personal details were largely disliked. Reviewers reserved a special hatred for Foursquare location check-ins.
    • Provide context: Tweets that are too short leave readers unable to understand their meaning. Simply linking to a blog or photo, without giving readers a reason to click on it, was described as "lame."
    • Don't whine: Negative sentiments and complaints were disliked.
    • Be a tease: News or professional organizations that want readers to click on their links need to hook the reader, not give away all of the news in the tweet itself.

Warren

Tilt&Turn, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  20. Sagir.khan

Sagir.khan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi arhireindia,

You can use http://www.easyretweet.com with the help of this you can get lots of follower & retweet of your particular post on twitter from here...

Thanks,
    Sagir

Sagir.khan, Feb 15, 2012 IP