1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Limited my Account Permanently - Reason: Multiple Accounts----- Help me....

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Cristo, Jan 27, 2012.

I got a mail from Paypal that My account is permanently Limited, this is what they said.......

Our system has detected that you have multiple PayPal accounts, of which
    one or more has been limited for engaging in activities which do not comply
    with our policies, including:

1. Reports of excessive buyer complaints for:
    a. merchandise or services not delivered or significantly not as
    described; or
    b. payments you received which your buyers did not authorise/approve to be
    made; or

2. Negative balance(s) due to insufficient funds to cover refunds for
    claims or chargebacks awarded in favour of the buyer; or

3. A violation of another PayPal policy or agreement you have with us

I had one Paypal account which was limited a Year or so back, So I created new Account with is perfectly being used for past one year without any disputes or any limitation

Now in this later account, I got this this permanent limitation, and they also did the same to the earlier Paypal..

Kindly help me on how to approach this, I need the Funds in the account asap, but how to solve this limitation..

Kindly Help me out......:-(

Cristo, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  2. Cyptc

Cyptc Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to contact them and see which one of the above your problem is and try and reach a solution. An account will not be released unless the problems with the account are solved.

Cyptc, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  3. dr.esch

dr.esch Peon

Best Answers:
    You really need to cooperate with PayPal in regards to the outstanding balance of the old account. as long as the funds are not paid they will not release the money on the second account. its now almost impossible two have multiple accounts open without PayPal to know about it. they will do some linking tests and realise that you already use an account which has negative balance or more which has outstanding buyer complains. in that case you have to solve them first.

dr.esch, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  4. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You already answered yourself, you have multiple accounts and so they limited your new one. You're out of luck, start looking for alternative payment processors.

Cucumba123, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  5. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why was your first PayPal account limited? Try to remove that limitation by using some identity proofs and verifying your account using credit card.

nihangshah, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  6. Cecil15

Cecil15 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No luck for me. Because even if I have uploaded all the docs that they asked me to, they still denied my appeal. Paypal is really giving me nightmares. How I wish there would be a better option than them.

Cecil15, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  7. sufia

sufia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Multiple Accounts allowed by paypal.So, you can sign up 2 account.but remember 1 account for personal use 1 for premier/business.If you have more then 2 account you will banned.also any account is limited.then both account will limited.

Thank you

sufia, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  8. Cristo

Cristo Active Member

Best Answers:
    My first paypal account was limited because of invalid PAN card..
    Note - Both my paypals are premier accounts

Cristo, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  9. DhrubaJyotiDeka

DhrubaJyotiDeka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your PayPal account is limited because of multiple account, not because of PAN card. You have said yourself

However you can try requesting them to de-activate one and allow the other. You may get some luck.

DhrubaJyotiDeka, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  10. Andylinks

Andylinks Peon

Best Answers:
    Try and see if you can get this account back. If you can't open another one and wait for 180 days to get your money out. I have always said "never keep money in Paypal"

Andylinks, Feb 8, 2012 IP
  11. anggie

anggie Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest that you call paypal directly to management, because they need real information from you.! may be useful thank you.

anggie, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  12. amdadhbd

amdadhbd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Paypal always block account if they detect that a guy create multiple account by using same name and from same pc. Though your previous account was blocked. I think better you can go to paypal support, communicate and resolve this problem by providing all document they need.

Thanks

amdadhbd, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  13. warnor

warnor Active Member

Best Answers:
    paypal allows us to use multiple A/c from the same IP but here, It's showing that "Negative balance(s) due to insufficient funds to cover refunds for claims or chargebacks awarded in favour of the buyer; or" So call paypal on given number. I'm pretty much sure that they will help you.

warnor, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  14. rahul247rocks

rahul247rocks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got the same limitation a few days back. But I swear to god that I have only one PayPal account with one PAN Card attached. So why did this happen for me.

rahul247rocks, Aug 24, 2012 IP