1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adcenter basics?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by skseofleet, Jan 20, 2012.

Helllo everyone,

I am new to adcenter, I never visited it and have no information about how it works? Can anyone explain me how it works and its basic concepts. Is it same like google adwords?

skseofleet, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  2. easyolcash

easyolcash Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've also never hear about adCenter before. may be you'll find the answer on Google.

easyolcash, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  3. skseofleet

skseofleet Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its like the adwords, as bing a different company so it use the adcenter to run ads.

skseofleet, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  4. humanseed

humanseed Peon

Best Answers:
    Basically what skseofleet said. It's just like adwords, they just dont have the traffic that good does. Which is why I think they combined Yahoo and Bing together. Google was dominating them before that

humanseed, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  5. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    What's the future of it, what do you think?

edvvardbrian, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  6. Natively

Natively Active Member

Best Answers:
    The most important one, (other than the volume) in my opinion, is the way the Negative Keywords are distributed:

While in Google AdWords a campaign-level negative keyword is effective over all the campaign's ad groups -
    in MS AdCenter having an ad-group-level negative keyword is cancelling the effect of all campaign-level negative keywords for that specific ad group.

Another important thing to notice is that Yahoo.com has a "Trending now" box for "hot" search queries.
    It means that if your AdCenter happen to trigger one of those "Trending now" queries you'll get a spark of impressions and clicks that aren't likely to convert as better as the regular traffic (i.e. users who actually searched using your keywords).
    Unfortunately, you cannot opt-out "trending now" impressions. It's problematic.

Natively, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  7. tim2788

tim2788 Peon

Best Answers:
    Apart from the interface, the platform is exactly the same. If you learn the principles of paid search you should be able to adjust to any platform.

tim2788, Apr 14, 2012 IP