1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to become indexed by Panda’s last updates.

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by JackLogan, Jan 23, 2012.

We know that Google's search engine has been updated, and changes made to its indexing policies are changing the way we do SEO for our site to be included into the SERPS. There has been some changes added, but among the most important updates I know are that content is the first aspect Google analyzes to index some web site, so, though backlinks are still one of the most important factors, the CONTENT factor has become the next one to be analyzed. As a result we must devote to offer the best content we can at our site because, as far I know, the new aspects search engines are considering are:
    - The title and the overall theme are related to the content of the site
    - Spelling and good redaction have become very important since February 2011, so we better check out our site in depth for best redaction and spelling
    - Duplicated content is penalized, so we must not copy and paste – at least not without proper paraphrasing – from any other site.
    - Backlinks from penalized sites could affect negatively the rank of our page
    - The engines are now analyzing if our content is interesting and engaging. I think that for achieving this, the engine would have considering the time each user lasts visiting our page (it is just a personal point of view, if you have any other idea I’d like to know it). If you want to know how much time users are visiting your site subscribe your site to Google Analytics and wait some time. Then, after one or two weeks you’ll get a lot of information from your site, among them are average visit time and Returning Visitor Percentage. If both of them are high, then you are doing well, I they aren’t, you must work a little more on your site’s content until you get this aspects rising.

This is what I know about the subject. Do you know any other aspect or important fact we must consider for our page to be indexed by the new searching process of Google? Thanks in advance.

JackLogan, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  2. eddiej333

eddiej333 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the major problem we have is that we want our pages indexed at the first SERPS too fast, and then we are thinking only about the "tricks" that would help us to get there, then we use techniques to getting indexed quickly forgetting that while we are trying this and those trick, then Google search engine could feel something is not correct ant then our page gets banned or penalized. We forget that useful, original content is the first thing we can bear in mind in order to get our pages indexed. A very good content in our page even earns backlinks for our page by the visitor themselves when they recommend our page at social networks. Then, for me, content is the most important apect we would take care of in our page.

eddiej333, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  3. shees570

shees570 Peon

Best Answers:
    eddiej33 i agreed with you and your are 100% right.

shees570, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  4. samia

samia Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard that even link signature is considered as spam and it's penalizing ? is it true ?

samia, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  5. shees570

shees570 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes Samia it is true

shees570, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  6. Sherry Cass

Sherry Cass Peon

Best Answers:
    The major change means one thing and one thing only.

Stop making auto blog that deliver no value and create website with good content.

Then you will be value by google and get good ranking

Sherry Cass, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  7. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The major problem is people here pushing links, directory submissions, article posting, blog commenting etc. etc. Every thread here reverts back to the same bull shit "submit your site here, get links there, start commenting on blog comments" etc. etc.

Not at all - although it may depend on your niche... the whole panda idea is to focus on NEW, up to date and recent content - I notice that a lot of people when searching are using the date - for example 2012 after their search term.

I think on site SEO plays a huge role now and interlinking on your own site is just as important as links from other sites... your content needs to be clearly categorized and grouped in similar topics...

That's a myth - or I could put my black hat on and spam my competitors sites to the dirtiest places available... and in Google's eyes - they are wiping out such sites - so your links in a bad neighborhood wont even register as a back link.

Also - I think that Google is placing less importance on links... it's content, content, content and navigation!

thsadmin, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  8. petrovpeteski

petrovpeteski Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe as long as you do the correct keyword research and provide visitors with value and the things they are searching for you'll do just fine and then again if your fed up with google head to facebook as the new wild west of traffic generation there you can easily bypass google's world grip

petrovpeteski, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  9. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes - key word research is the key - celebrity and news providers are affected by the Panda... I think it evens out the playing field and gives the newer sites that put in the effort a good head start... I like the new search results personally and it's filtered out a lot of the shit.

thsadmin, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  10. jnisa

jnisa Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, they are thinking about the 'tricks', there has been some changes added, but among the most important updates I know are that content is the first aspect Google analyzes.
    The title and the overall theme are related to the content of the site, spelling and good redaction have become very important, Duplicated content is penalized.

jnisa, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  11. BrassDash

BrassDash Peon

Best Answers:
    Google's new algorithm change promotes sites that offer VALUE to its viewers. If your content is just for search engines and not to benefit the user, you're not going to have an easy time ranking. Also, Google likes sites that have over 1,000 words of content on each page.

BrassDash, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  12. Redberry-small

Redberry-small Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A lot of sites with duplicate content have suffered a lot from the latest Panda update. Former updates penalised only those sites that consisted of duplicates but now even sites having duplicate content (e.g. syndicated articles) in only one place of the site (e.g. blog) have suffered a lot and lost their positions. So this Panda update was really severe.

Redberry-small, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  13. 00137.org

00137.org Peon

Best Answers:
    when UEO is good , the SEO is good .

00137.org, May 9, 2012 IP
  14. internetmkt

internetmkt Peon

Best Answers:
    The original question is "how to become indexed by Panda's last updates". Not sure what that means but I m guessing that the OP wants to know how to get indexed after the Penguin Algo change. My answer is exactly what it would have been had the question been asked before the end of April. You do nothing! I never ping or try to game Google into indexing my site fast. There is no need. It takes Google a max of 10-14 days to crawl your site assuming it is built right (that is why G relies so much on caching btw). If I am relying on SEO, 10 days or 6 days ain't gonna make a difference. Build your site and add content on a regular basis. Indexing will take care of itself.

To your Success!

Mike Aha

internetmkt, May 10, 2012 IP