1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get unlimited, targeted quality traffic to build your lists! As low as $29

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by tjcreation, Jan 4, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    We have new, even better traffic suppliers. If you looked before but did not buy, now is the time!

OUR CURRENT CAMPAIGN PRICES ARE LESS THAN 1/2 OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICES AND HAVE BEEN GOING UP FOR EVERY COUPLE SALES. THE REGULAR PRICE FOR THE WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN IS $99/MONTH AND $199/MONTH FOR THE COUNTRY TARGETED CAMPAIGNS SO LOCK IN YOUR PRICE NOW AND MAKE PROFIT!!

TRIAL - Unlimited Worldwide Traffic For 2 Weeks - $29 - [Buy Now]
    TRIAL - Unlimited US/CA/UK/EU/AU Traffic 2 Weeks - $39 - [Buy Now]

Unlimited Worldwide Traffic For 30 Days - $49 - [Buy Now]
    Unlimited US/CA/UK/EU/AU Traffic For 30 Days - $69 - [Buy Now]

ACTUAL RECENT CLIENT TRAFFIC DELIVERY (FIRST 3 WEEKS)
    [​IMG]

Stop getting scammed from traffic sellers! We've been selling traffic for over a decade now. This is real quality traffic that I use for my own sites. I have hundreds of return customers every month and have delivered over 850 MILLION visitors to websites.

- Real Visitors From Real Websites
    - Guaranteed Delivery Or Your Money Back!
    - Real Time Statistics
    - Same Day Setup And Delivery
    - Traffic will be recorded in Google Analytics or any other visitor tracking software just as any other real visitor should.

==========================================
    Q: What kind of traffic is this?
    A: The traffic is the same visitors you would get if you bought it from Google/DoubleClick, Advertising.com, and CasaleMedia.

Q: How do you get the traffic?
    A: The traffic is mostly excess traffic inventory from companies who have large advertising budgets and do not use them all. We buy the traffic for very cheap compared to what the companies had to pay. We also source hundreds of the free Google/Overture/Facebook ad coupons every month for the highest quality traffic available. We also do our own promotion for selected sites. There are absolutely NO "pay to click, pay to read, etc" or illegitimate sources associated with any part of our traffic delivery. You can see the terms of service for the above mentioned companies to see our publishers requirements.

Q: How do I check my stats?
    A: Once your account is setup you will get login information to check your stats in real time.

Q: Will I get sales or clicks from this?
    A: We can only deliver the visitors to your site. It's up to you to make the sale. We have a very high rate of return customers who have found profitable methods with their sites and our traffic.

Q: Can I target a specific category/niche?
    A: Our campaigns are automatically targeted depending on keywords in your site. It's all an automated process that attempts to get you the best ranking positions for keywords on your site.

Q: Is the traffic safe for AdSense and other affiliate programs?
    A: Yes, of course. All real traffic is safe for any affiliate program.

===========================================
    CURRENT DELIVERY RATES - AVERAGES
    ===========================================

We are constantly adding new sources for traffic and delivery is maintained equally for all accounts. Since our delivery rates vary, the averages above are for the past 3 months and do not represent actual delivery rates in the future which may increase or decrease depending on supply/demand. We are always adding new traffic suppliers to our network as it grows.

The stat count will average out over the course of the month. Traffic delivery typically starts slow and increases over time as a profile for your site is developed. The system optimizes delivery based on your site and keywords. It takes some time to build up a profile for your site but as it does you will start to get more and more traffic. It's a learning system so if you get more views/clicks from US traffic it will start to deliver more US traffic to your site. Same with any other country and with different categories/niches based on your keywords. The supplier doesn't just bombard your site with blind traffic... that's how you get banned from affiliate programs. So the traffic campaigns typically start off slow and increase in speed over time.

==========================================

Terms
    Your website may not contain any scripting or code that interrupts or affects a users browsing. This includes sounds, prompts, background music, popups, etc. Redirects may NOT be used. Refunds are provided if we cannot setup or deliver traffic to your campaign.

Refunds
    Refunds are provided if we cannot setup your campaign or cannot deliver traffic to your website. We do not provide refunds due to conversion or click rates. Your experience with that is dependent on your sites ability to take advantage of the traffic delivered. Basically once traffic starts to be delivered there are NO refunds.

Ordering Instructions
    Please use the payment links above and include your website URL with your payment. You can also PM me with your PayPal email address and your website URL and I will send an invoice. Once your payment is received your campaign will be setup and you will receive a username/password/link to check your stats. Campaigns are setup the SAME DAY YOU PAY.

Thanks for looking! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OUR CURRENT CAMPAIGN PRICES ARE LESS THAN 1/2 OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICES AND HAVE BEEN GOING UP FOR EVERY COUPLE SALES. THE REGULAR PRICE FOR THE WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN IS $99/MONTH AND $199/MONTH FOR THE COUNTRY TARGETED CAMPAIGNS SO LOCK IN YOUR PRICE NOW AND MAKE PROFIT!!

TRIAL - Unlimited Worldwide Traffic For 2 Weeks - $29 - [Buy Now]
    TRIAL - Unlimited US/CA/UK/EU/AU Traffic 2 Weeks - $39 - [Buy Now]

Unlimited Worldwide Traffic For 30 Days - $49 - [Buy Now]
    Unlimited US/CA/UK/EU/AU Traffic For 30 Days - $69 - [Buy Now]

tjcreation, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  2. net_hed

net_hed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    PM me non-recurring trial pmt link and I will try it out. (one time pmt - I'll renew if it works out)

net_hed, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  3. midwestbonsai

midwestbonsai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    has anyone tried this? I am interested but skeptical.

midwestbonsai, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  4. Roseley

Roseley Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi jcreation,When you say Unlimited traffic, what exactly do you mean? Because in another post I think you have written 1000 visitors per day, I apologise if I am mistaken. I just joined today, so, just browsing the forum. I am interested in purchasing traffic but looking around for now. Can you please reply. Thanks

Roseley, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  5. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can order any of the traffic packages and then you can immediately cancel the recurring payment in paypal. That way you will be able to try it out and not be charged again. You can always contact me and I can keep it going after you check it out.

tjcreation, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  6. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The traffic builds during the course of the month. So you start at 0 - everyone does - and then grows. We don't guarantee any certain amount of traffic but many of our customers do get 1000 visitors per day. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.

tjcreation, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  7. net_hed

net_hed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    have signed up and will give it a whirl...

net_hed, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  8. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks. I will get your account set up and email you log in information so you can check your traffic stats real time.

I appreciate your order.

tjcreation, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  9. Roseley

Roseley Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to promote my Link? Can I get unique targeted traffic for that?

Roseley, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  10. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If this is a webpage that meets all the criteria listed above, yes you can.

Thanks for your interest

tjcreation, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  11. Roseley

Roseley Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi tjcreation,I am just promoting someone else's site, so, it's a RefLink for me. I don't know anything about codes or scripts, not a technical person. Right now the site is down due to members area being built, otherwise I would have sent you the Link to check out. It should be up in a couple of days.

Roseley, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  12. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Once the site is up, just send me the link. I'll be happy to let you know if it will work or not. Generally, any site that doesn't have any scripting or code that interrupts or affects a users browsing is fine. This includes sounds, prompts, background music, popups, etc. If the site doesn't have any of that, it should be fine.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions. Thanks for your interest and I'll wait to hear from you.

tjcreation, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  13. Roseley

Roseley Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will do tjcreation, when the site is up I'll let you know.

Roseley, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  14. net_hed

net_hed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    day 3, only 178 uniques delivered.. very, very expensive IMO..

net_hed, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  15. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Remember it grows with time. Please be a patient. t takes some time to build up a profile for your site but as it does you will start to get more and more traffic. It's a learning system so if you get more views/clicks from US traffic it will start to deliver more US traffic to your site. Same with any other country and with different categories/niches based on your keywords. The supplier doesn't just bombard your site with blind traffic... that's how you get banned from affiliate programs. So the traffic campaigns typically start off slow and increase in speed over time. It's only been 3 days. That is not enough time to judge. This is why we offer the full 2 weeks trial, rather than just a few days trial.

tjcreation, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  16. Roseley

Roseley Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi tjcreation,My Link is up and running now (meaning Company's link not mine). I sent you a PM with my Link. Also, I forgot to mention in the PM, when a member signs up, they will be sent a verification email that they have to click on to verify that it is their email. Then they will be sent another email with their login info. into the members area.Check my PM and let me know. Thanks. I am interested in the Unlimited US..... for $39 to try it out. I hope the signup isn't too difficult. Thanks, can you give me a quick reply please, I want to purchase as soon as possible.

Roseley, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  17. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Roseley,

This should work just fine. Signing up for the traffic is really easy. Just contact me if you have any problems.

Thanks

tjcreation, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  18. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As you read in the listing before your purchased your campaign, the targeting is done over time based on keywords generated from your site. We pay for the campaigns to be delivered immediately after you pay us. Once the campaigns are up and running we cannot cancel the campaign from the supplier. We offer unlimited delivery and do not cap any campaigns. If you think we're going to dump thousands of untargeted visitors to your site then your expectations are unrealistic and presumptuous. We only offer refunds if we cannot setup your campaign or deliver traffic to your site for any reason, not because you think something may be "odd". Unique sites with quality content always get more traffic than affiliate links. That is what you should expect.

tjcreation, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  19. FrozenFear

FrozenFear Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can we choose from these countries US/CA/UK/EU/AU ? I may need only US.

FrozenFear, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  20. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At this point the traffic comes from all those countries - sorry. I can't break it down to just US right now.

tjcreation, Feb 7, 2012 IP