1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question for experienced clickbank sellers, how much this small email list is worth?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by signorm68, Feb 6, 2012.

I am interested to tell me how much you would pay list of 150 people who already purchased 1 or more digital products, but not on click bank?

Or to be more more precise: I am going out to another business, and have list of 150 email address of people who purchased in past months, 1 or 2+ digital products (money making eBooks). Those 150 are only those processed by payment processor that I used (I am not giving / counting) people who bought privately on forums etc, just those who purchased from site, and to site they come from search engines.

Got some offer for $2/per email (total $300) sounds good to me, but I would like to hear from someone who is clickbank expirienced seler in this or similar niche (making money online,etc) how much can be pull from 150 proven buyers list in 12-months period? I am just curious,since never been seriously in that business, those few hundred copies are all that I sold, but would like to hear someone who is long time in business. I am leaving that field any-case, that was just experiment, but always knew that there is a lot of money there, so this question is just to get better image...

signorm68, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  2. aiki

aiki Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you use this list for yourself and try to sell it?

aiki, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  3. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like I said, I was never serious in that business, just experimented, and it is not about money, I am just curious how much good marketer with good digital product in niche can pull in 1 year from such targeted list...

signorm68, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  4. TheRichSchoolboy

TheRichSchoolboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why should anybody buy your list when a person self can make a list with 150 interested people in the niche on just 1 day just with twitter or facebook traffic?
    A list with 150 emails is nothing worth! I'm sorry

TheRichSchoolboy, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  5. jimmybloggs91

jimmybloggs91 Peon

Best Answers:
    So you're saying you can get 150 people buying your product in 1 day from facebook or twitter? Because this is what the guys list is, its 150 BUYERS, not freebie seekers or just random emails.

jimmybloggs91, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  6. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is an impossible question to answer correctly. Any answer given would be nothing more than a guess.

There are way too many variables to consider. How responsive are they? What is the lists typical open rate? (even this is meaningless because it is determined by the strength of the subject in email or relationship built with list owner), How good were the other products they bought? What price point were they buyers? on and on and on...

Thats not to mention the variables of the sender. How strong is the subject line? how good is the email copy? what kind of conversion rate does product have? what is the quality of the product? what is the price point of the product? what kind of trust has the list owner built? and on and on and on....

You could play with the numbers and make them come up to anything.

50%open rate, 1:25 conversion rate would mean that you would make 3 sales for every email blast. Lets say product is $30payout. Thats $90/email. If you do 2 per month, thats $180/month or $2160/yr

10%open rate, 1:25 conversion rate would mean that you get a sale for about every 2 emails you send. thats $30/month or $360/year

What if you emailed them every day? What if you sent them a high end product with a $150 payout? and on and on and on.....

Too many variables....

domainiac, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  7. TheRichSchoolboy

TheRichSchoolboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes without any problems...

TheRichSchoolboy, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  8. amitfan

amitfan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make another 2K with same 150 ppl and then pass it on for free to someone.

amitfan, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  9. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    domainiac thanks for analyze, it have sense. Any case list is sold like I said, but that was interesting to me to see how experienced online marketer will make this calculation.

signorm68, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  10. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Basically, from what I understand, each person is worth $1, so if you have a list of 150 persons , then that list suppose to bring in on average $150 per month.

Tazer Dude, Feb 13, 2012 IP