1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If I take content from other site and cited the name of the writer!Violates Adsense ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by alhasy, Feb 2, 2012.

If I take content from other site and cited the name of the writer! Is this Violates Adsense TOS or not:(?

alhasy, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's not the name of the writer you need, but his authorization to publish his writings.

JamesColin, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  3. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    why don't you write your own content instead?

Project Mobius, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  4. alhasy

alhasy Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not native English writer:(

alhasy, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  5. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Me neither, if we can write on forums, we can write on our site, who cares anyway?

JamesColin, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  6. alhasy

alhasy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replay..I have health blog and I hope to make 1,000$/month can I reach this amount or difficult?

alhasy, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  7. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not easy yes.. Health blog there are many many.. Health, finance, travel, you'll have a hard time getting traffic from search engines. Too much competition between webmasters, because it pays when you have traffic..

I'm starting a site about health myself, but I do it multi users, so that I won't have to create the content myself, otherwise I think I have no chance at all.

JamesColin, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  8. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Difficult but possible, but that shouldn't be your aim. the dollar amount will come, but don't think of it like that.

Why would you even want someone else's article? People don't usually write that well on the internet, and I know for a fact I write better than 90% of articles I've seen. Creating your own posts allows you to have some control on quality. It isn't unheard of to read an article and get an IDEA from it and make your own post, but to copy and paste, even to cite, is obnoxious.

Once I made a wordpress blog on the correct ettiquette of how to enjoy certain substances in public. my post was awesome, but it got copy pasted to like every bloody forum talking about fun substances without my consent and it was just...ugh...don't copy and paste without explicit consent. And if you get that consent, you may even work out a mutual deal where one of your articles goes on their sites and WHAM, you got yourself backlink and business associate instead of a violation of TOS

GoldSEO, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  9. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    so? i'm not a native English speaker nor writer myself, you can't learn to write? That's why you think copying other's hard work is a good idea right?

With your attitude, your hope of making 1K a month will be impossible

Project Mobius, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  10. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes I think I'm the only native english speaking person around this forum...

Laceygirl, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  11. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, I b anudder native engrish speeking person.
    thankxing for you

cujo, Feb 3, 2012 IP
    surfnearnzone likes this.
  12. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Neither i am native english speaker or writer. Expertise comes with experience and hard work. We can see your target is high and, attitude to achieve is in negative ( copying other's hard and good work ). No body is perfect but what is your attitude determines your success and failure. Have some confidence, at least basic knowledge of what you are going to write and post then keep working until you are done, simple is that. And make a mindset that you are not going to COPY and PASTE other's work unless you are allowed!!! Hope that helps

gjivan, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  13. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you cannot just copy anything you want off the web (even if you give credit to the author) and think it will be alright. It's way better to write your own content. In your case with not being an native English speaker, I'd go with outsourcing your writing. It can get spendy hiring someone to do the writing for you, but you can be confident the content will be unique and made specifically for your site. (If you get a good writer). I suggest the writing service in my signature if you're looking for quality content. If you can't afford it than I'd suggest buying PLR articles and using them on your site.

AllproJJ, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  14. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As far as PLR articles concerned, we can get numerous exact copies of PLR and MRR articles in web. So, better you can get a PLR article, modify it with your words, make it unique and then post it in your blog or site.

gjivan, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  15. 1associate

1associate Peon

Best Answers:
    You are a thief if you do this and it does violate AdSense terms and conditions. All that is needed is for one writer to discover what you are doing (easily done) and then to serve a DMCA notice and you'll be banned from AdSense. and when you are justice will be served.

1associate, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  16. arif26

arif26 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If You Can Not Write Article No Worries You Can Easily Spin Aticle Using Any Free or PLR spinner Out There Just Search In Google Free spinner or spinner with free plr rights :D

arif26, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  17. baknet.computers

baknet.computers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should have permission from the writer to publish the content. At time's just mentioning the name might not be enough..

baknet.computers, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  18. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    funny how the OP never came back and reply

Project Mobius, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  19. gjivan

gjivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Might got heart attack due to 99.99% Negative comments ... lolz

gjivan, Feb 6, 2012 IP