1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Hacking forum want hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by pakhackerz, Feb 3, 2012.

now i am start new hacking forum . share only warez link and tricks tips and some hacked account .need best offshore hosting also try santrex.net 10% uptime so i need 99% uptime

pakhackerz, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  2. GoldSEO

GoldSEO Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is freaking hilarious. "Hi, I'm offering blatantly illegal services, offering to do so on a website that is completely against these practices and the publicizing of such practices." A hacking forum? Your signature says Pakistan. Are you from Pakistan? Do you REALLY need to give your country/region's internet users a worse name than they already have in the internet AND US NATIONAL SECURITY communities? Most hackers clients have come across are Pakistani/Indian/Chinese (this is not a blanket statement, but evidence from data...I've never seen a site hacked by some Canadian (though of course it happens, but they sure as hell DO NOT OPENLY TALK ABOUT HACKING LIKE IT WAS A LEGITIMATE ACTIVITY)

For real, if you cannot figure out a way to succeed without hurting someone else, you need to quit everything you're doing and go dig holes...Because clearly making money with your mind is not working. Hackers don't mess with warez, that's the easiest way for them to get caught (like accounting is what brings down most criminals wanted by the FBI, not crazy police action). You think bruting someone's password is hacking? Dictionary script? You think sending 40MB packets to a server to knock it down is hacking? You think having access to %root is hacking? PLAY PACMAN ON A DIEBOLD VOTING MACHINE WITHOUT BREAKING THE SEAL, AND I WILL BEGIN TO SUSPECT YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SYSTEMS FUNCTION

You're pathetic, a script kiddie, a nuisance, a criminal

GoldSEO, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  3. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    lolz what is this i am asking about hacking forum hosting why you give me lecture lol one of my client need hosting so asking here

4. @nibb

@nibb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well maybe you should copy the text from GoldSEO and pass it to your client. What he said is correct. Why give your country and people even a more bad reputation than what they have? I know allot of servers admins are started for example blocking completely the whole country range for IPs fro China. That is really bad because it means everyone is affected and some websites because of what some Chinese spammers and attackers are doing to the rest.

Honestly on all my websites when I see a Chinese IP its always a spammer or someone that wants to exploit something. I also considered blocking completely some IPs because all the traffic you get from there is just trash. Now with things like you posted you even get your countries a even worst reputation then what they have already.

Why is it so hard for the same people which are so smart to come up with something that is legal and honest and brings them money. Just look India for example, they have so many Internet business and most of them are doing just fine, and they have developer and apps and everything. Warez and Hacking is so overused, specially by kids that its getting bored lately.

Why don´t you start something that is truly useful for people. Also, if you did not read Digital Points TOS, Im sure it doesn't allow to advertise or ask for illegal services. And hosting company that allows this sites would truly be in the gray area.

Why don´t you start a website about how lovely your country is, buy a digital camera and make nice pictures, for tourists, post hotel information, traveling, etc, and then you can even sell ads. I mean there are so many ways to make websites legally and with great ideas I don´t know why people always look whats the easiest thing.

Also what I don´t understand is that you offer hosting yourself so why don´t you host the client in your own services?

@nibb, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  5. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for quide me now i better understand with you problem .email sent to client no deal in hacking or warez on our server

6. @nibb

@nibb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You don´t want this clients anyway, they hardly make any money with this websites, as you cannot use Google Adsense or make money at all with them, so they don't usually have money to pay you for anything and secondly they just attract problems. Anyone who is just a little smart will find tons of ways to make money. Just looking in forums you find each day people looking to solve some problem. And if someone can come up with a solution for them they will for sure succeed.

@nibb, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  7. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lots for you advice

8. NZCloudHosting

NZCloudHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Find your own server, no webhost will have a hacking forum on their servers waiting for an attack.

NZCloudHosting, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  9. no69_2007

no69_2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what about other hackforums then ?

no69_2007, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  10. NZCloudHosting

NZCloudHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Other hack forums? They all have their own servers, whoever runs their hack forum on shared hosting is a complete and utter noob.

NZCloudHosting, Feb 5, 2012 IP
  11. bakergo

bakergo Member

Best Answers:
    hey,, what is the benefit of hacking blog ??? I'm still thinking that..

bakergo, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  12. SolidShellSecurity

SolidShellSecurity Banned

Best Answers:
    Learn things.

SolidShellSecurity, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  13. b2netsolutions

b2netsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think it can be profitable.

b2netsolutions, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  14. betimg

betimg Guest

Best Answers:

Post of the year I Strongly Agree with GOLDSEO !

betimg, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  15. WebCare||360

WebCare||360 Member

Best Answers:
    Why not, you host it on your own server :p

WebCare||360, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  16. BigTim3

BigTim3 Guest

Best Answers:
    easier to just host off someone else

BigTim3, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  17. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    bcoze already run on our server lots of ddos atteck and lots of hack attempt on our severs so i not run it on our server

pakhackerz, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  18. BigTim3

BigTim3 Guest

Best Answers:
    no one will host a site that gets ddos

BigTim3, Feb 14, 2012 IP
  19. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    lol lots of hosting provider provide hosting which one ddos protected ip table installed on it we also provide you ddos protected hosting

pakhackerz, Feb 15, 2012 IP
  20. masush

masush Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this takes time and hard to make money!!

masush, Feb 15, 2012 IP