1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Quality content writers for design inspirational blog

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Peerless2acme, Feb 1, 2012.

A friend of mine is looking for bloggers, so on his behalf I have started this thread.

His specifications: Design field targeting young and professional artist Post should be within between 250 words to max 300 words.

Payment 1$ per post.

You need to send sample articles and your experience on this niche at suryansh.creative@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Peerless2acme, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  2. Griffin Smith

Griffin Smith Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't mean to be rude but $1 per post is not even worth opening MSword

Griffin Smith, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  3. Peerless2acme

Peerless2acme Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I politely request those who feel that this is not their cup of tea, not to reply on this thread. This is a long term position and as the blogger will gain confidence and make some money out of the blog, he will certainly pass it on to the writer. Therefore, those who think this offer is not worth it, please devote your time for some constructive work { No Disrespect please }. Thanks

Peerless2acme, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  4. tankard

tankard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Polite request declined! This is a forum and we are all entitled to an opinion. I agree with Griffin Smith - expecting somebody with an experience in design niche to write a good quality post on a creative and difficult topic such as design for $1 is a futile task. OK, and now I can go and devote myself to some constructive work... like for example constructing something out of LEGO :)

tankard, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  5. Griffin Smith

Griffin Smith Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Tankard..Quality work comes at a price, it can of course be affordable but really??? I'm going to start another thread about why our craft has become so under compensated. Now it's time to go back to writing something constructive.:rolleyes:

Griffin Smith, Feb 2, 2012 IP
    tankard likes this.