1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

100% Free Referral Program- $80-$104 Per Ref!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by southcaro, Jan 24, 2012.

Hi DP Friends.

Thank you for requesting more information about a position with the
    Daily Income Network and Zip Nada Zilch

This is a legitimate work from home position that pays you
    daily and costs nothing to start. I will walk you through the
    entire process.

You will earn between $80 to $104 per person who you refer, who
    also signs up for F.REE in both ZNZ-One and ZNZ Big Cash, and
    completes between 5-7 offers. You can do this multiple times per
    day, and we give you the complete turn-key system to duplicate this
    process, for F.REE. You get a free website, tools, and training
    site which includes all the free marketing you can do to generate free
    referrals, which equals $$$ for you.

This is extremely easy to do, it costs you nothing, but gives you
    the ability to make several hundred, or several thousand dollars
    per day, week, or month.

Get all the details here:

http://www.OnlinePayDaysystem.net/BigCashJames

What you will be doing with this position is simple web based
    work. If you can copy and paste, send emails and surf the web,
    the you can do this - either part-time or full-time.

We show you how to set up everything for FREE. You do not
    have to spend any money to work with us. You only need an
    email address and Internet access so you can work anywhere.
    All work is done online and you will NOT have to package, print or
    ship anything at all.

That's right - a REAL work from home position that pays you DAILY
    and costs you absolutely NOTHING to start.

Make a smart move and get started now at:

I'll personally walk you through the sign up process.

We look forward to working with you!

James

P.S. We have hundreds of people responding to our ads for this
    position, therefore, please do not call until you have watched the
    ENTIRE job description webinar at:

Once you have watched the webinar, you can click on the link
    below the video to get started. Optin for more facts and to begin

Thank You Again!

southcaro, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  2. bigznet

bigznet Member

Best Answers:
    If it sounds too good to be true... it probably is ;)

bigznet, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  3. Accent1

Accent1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We are not kids to believe that
    im sure this is just scam

Accent1, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  4. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    You have been a member for less than a month on DP! Are you spamming post to increase your post count?
    Please do not spam worthless thoughts on my thread. I am member over 5 years at DP and over a $1600 check has
    been received from 100% FREE Program -ZNZ-One and ZNZ Big Cash and bonus phone was mailed. If you search internet
    almost 0 complaints. Company online years with endless happy referral reps. Thanks you. PS We only work with Americas
    Fortune 500 Companies! They came to ZNZ Programs because of honesty and success in the past years with other
    businesses from USA.

Enough Said! THIS 100% FREE PROGRAM!!!!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
    southcaro, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  5. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    ALSO-------

Copyright © 2007 - 2010 ZipNadaZilch, LLC. All rights reserved.
    All Trademarks, Names, Logos, and Images are the property of their respective owner

About Us
    We launched our site on July 14th, 2007 with three goals in mind.

1.To provide the best customer support by offering quick response times, quick order approvals and payouts, free shipping for prizes and with no fees on PayPal orders.
    2.To have the highest payouts for offers by using several affiliates to find the best deals possible, with great offer crediting.
    3.To provide a bigger selection of offers as well as the most popular ones for you to try.
    We are quickly gaining popularity as word is getting out about our great customer service. In our first 4 years in business we have shipped out over $2,000,000 in free gifts and promotional prizes to our users. We are constantly looking for new affiliates to bring you the best payouts and selection of offers so be sure to check back with us often!

Copyright © 2007 - 2010 ZipNadaZilch, LLC. All rights reserved.
    All Trademarks, Names, Logos, and Images are the property of their respective owner

6. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    WOW WOW -NEVER ENDING PROOF FOR LAZY NON RESEARCHERS DP MEMBERS ! ZNZ IS GREAT!

BELOW................... MORE JUICE FOR THE LAZY!!!!!!! LOL...

News
    New Site Launched!
    Thursday, February 24th, 2011
    By popular request, we have just finished making our new site, One! If you cannot tell by the site’s name, this is a one offer site, meaning only one offer will need to be completed towards the offer requirements. Cash prizes on this site are based off of a $20 per referral scale and features many completely free or low-cost trial offers, even for our international users!

Visit-

Additionally, until March 2nd 2011, all cash-based orders will be bumped up to $25 per referral as a ‘mini promotion’ for our site launch!

2011 Already?
    Monday, January 3rd, 2011
    We can’t believe it either, but I can tell you we definitely have some big things planned for this year — even bigger than last year! We’ll begin by posting our January promotions up later today, so be sure to keep an eye out for those as they won’t disappoint!

New Sites & Promotions Launched!
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010
    First up, we have BluRay which offers users a choice of any BluRay movie(s) up to a $40 retail value for just one referral. We also have cash prizes which are based off of a $30 per referral scale and allowing a one referral cashout. This site is a 1.00 credit site, and all offer values are based off of increments of 0.25 making it incredibly easy to complete in typically 2 offers!

Visit -

Next up, we have Simple which offers a variety of prizes and focuses more on users who order a physical gift as nearly all physical gifts will be based on a $50/referral scale. This site has a 3 referral cashout minimum, which was going to be 5 but due to feedback I added the 3 referral option as well which is however scaled back a bit. This site is also a 1.00 credit site and offers credit values that are unmatched for most networks – just take a look! After awhile we also have plans to raise these even more, but for now we have them still very high as a first test to see how things pan out.

Visit-

To view our May promotions, head on over to our “Promotions” page to read up on the full details.

New Sites!
    Saturday, May 1st, 2010
    It’s been a while since we released some new sites so I think it’s quite overdue that we release some new ones. We are currently working hard on two new sites which will be released very soon and a third is currently in development as well.

May Promotions
    Saturday, May 2nd, 2009
    Some of our biggest promotions ever! Check them out by going to our promotions page

March Promotions
    Monday, March 2nd, 2009
    Our excellent promotions continue! Check out our promotions by going to our promotions page

January Promotions
    Friday, January 2nd, 2009
    Now posted! Head on over to the promotions page for more information.

October Promotions!
    Friday, October 3rd, 2008
    Continuing with one of our biggest promotions ever! Head on over to the promotions page for more information!

September Promotions!
    Friday, September 12th, 2008
    We have some more great promotions going on this month. HUGE bonuses on all orders, guaranteed crediting, free giveaways & more! Head on over to our promotion page to check it all out!

July promotions!
    Tuesday, July 1st, 2008
    Wow! $5,000 referral race, guaranteed credits, and so much more! Go check out our promotions page now!

May Promotion
    Monday, May 5th, 2008
    Our May promotion is another hit! We are offering a 15% Instant Bonus for cash-outs of 3 or more referrals, as well as a 5% bonus to be paid out after the promotion ends at the end of May. Click on our Promotions tab to learn more or visit the forums.

April Promotion
    Thursday, April 3rd, 2008
    Thanks to all who made March our best month yet! Around $2,500 just in bounuses were paid out April 1st, keeping with our quick payout record. We are running pretty much the same promotion for April, with a few changes. This is a GREAT PROMOTION because it allows everyone a chance to get a bonus. For April’s promotion check out the forums or click on our promotions tab!

March Promotion
    Monday, March 3rd, 2008
    Our promotion for March is up and running well, lots of people have already signed up. This “special promotion” allows everyone an opportunity to receive a nice bonus, not just the top five or so. Cash out your referrals as often as you wish, we will keep tract of your points for you and reward your bonus after the promotion ends.

Click on the promotions tab for futher details!

Site Script Update
    Tuesday, February 12th, 2008
    A new feature of our site script now only shows you offers that are targeted to your country. This should help avoid confusion on which offers are available for the country you live in!

Big News
    Saturday, February 9th, 2008
    We are the new owners/operators of AllFreebieWorld.com. You can expect the same great customer support you get with ZNZ on this “sister site”. Patrick and I are working hard on AFW to get it updated, and hope to have a promotion for it in March. Meanwhile, we are giving away free greens (un-referred) during February as a welcome for signing up.

New Sites Added
    Monday, February 4th, 2008
    Check out our two new sites! BUDGET is our .50 Credit Site and GAMES is our new 1.5 Credit Site. We are in the process of adding more prizes to all of our sites, so if there is a prize you would like to see added please let us know. You can also order anything using the Custom Order option.

Be sure to check out our February Promotions by clicking on the promotions tab.

New Promotions
    Tuesday, January 1st, 2008
    We hope everyone had a great 2007. To kick off the new year we are having some exiting promotions! Check them out by going to our promotions page.

Offers
    Saturday, November 17th, 2007
    We recently weeded out all of the bad crediting offers to ensure all members will get their deserved credit. While it may seem like we have very few offers, the ones we have are the absolute best at crediting and they are the offers most people would be interested in. We hope that everyone will find this as good news.

New Layout
    Saturday, November 3rd, 2007
    I’m sure most of you noticed, but if you haven’t our new homepage layout is now complete! I hope everyone likes it, and be on the lookout for a new design for the rest of our sites

7. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Yea probably need to watch one of those boring films that don't tell you anything then you find out afterwards you need to buy into something to sell it

I would take a look but I'm too LAZY and can't be BOTHERED

jadams, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  8. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    I spent not $1.00 since joining. YOUR ABSOLUTELY WRONG! If you tested or properly researched or spoke to us or support we would show you
    jadams that your 1000000% incorrect sir. Again, we never spent money on signup or websites or domains or referral signup. jadams I verified that you have not spoken to myself or support. Leave my thread alone please because you did not read the endless pages and/or many videos or speak to us.

ZEROOOOOOOOOOO COST TO US DP and WE HAVE BEEN PAID!

Ignore the lazy!

Thank to all the new referrals from our DP member friends and professional PMs at DP.

southcaro, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  9. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    I spent not $1.00 since joining. YOUR ABSOLUTELY WRONG! If you tested or properly researched or spoke to us or support we would show you
    jadams that your 1000000% incorrect sir. Again, we never spent money on signup or websites or domains or referral signup. jadams I verified that you have not spoken to myself or support. Leave my thread alone please because you did not read the endless pages and/or many videos or speak to us.

ZEROOOOOOOOOOO COST TO US DP and WE HAVE BEEN PAID!

Ignore the lazy!

Thank to all the new referrals from our DP member friends and professional PMs at DP.

southcaro, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  10. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    yea yea of course i'm incorrect and your fantasy referrals are not BULL, anyone with any sense won't go anywhere near anything that hides the

RELEVANT INFO

All you have posted up to now is JUNK

Oh and this is a DISCUSSION forum which is open to anyone even if they determine a post to be DODGY and most likely a SCAM

Because like you these SCAMMERS HIDE behind emails and PM's

So get!! it you don't own any TOPIC

jadams, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  11. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    YOUR RELEVANT INFO IS NOOOOO PROOF. YOUR DODGY AND SCAM AND JUNK KEEPS SPAMMING A 100000000000% REAL COMPANY AND PROUD DP MEMBER WITH CHILDS PLAY!

WE WILL HAVE YOU BANNED NEXT TIME YOU PLAY GAMES.

-jadams no facts or proof for days now! Shouting rude or thoughtless words with 0 proof! jadams has no rating for 1 and half years. ONLY a trouble maker at forums. You have a 0 feedback at DP. YOU NO FEEDBACk and 0 THREADS STARTED.

- We and the company offer tons of proof the honesty above and more at website http://www.onlinepaydaysystem.net/BigCashJames

-You provide no proof again and again and again of the company (founded 2007 works with Fortune 500 INCs) with or us (southcaro at dp ) 100% rated 5 plus years. 3 times the post on DP than you!!!!

southcaro, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  12. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    STILL YOU POST INFO THATS JUNK

HOW DESPERATE IS THIS GUY THAT HE NEEDS TO ARGUE MEANINGLESS FEEDBACK SCORES

YOU NEED TO FIND OUT THIS SCAM BY CPA

Good luck Southcaro I'm sure there are a few dumb enough to fall for it

jadams, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  13. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    YOU SHOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROOF OF THE SCAM BY US OR COMPANY AS USUAL. YOUR BLABBERING SOUNDS LIKE YOU TRICK PEOPLE USING BAD CPA AND FEEDBACK SCAMS. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR RELEVANT INFO IS NOOOOO PROOF. YOUR DODGY AND SCAM AND JUNK KEEPS SPAMMING A 100000000000% REAL COMPANY AND PROUD DP MEMBER WITH CHILDS PLAY!

WE WILL HAVE YOU BANNED NEXT TIME YOU PLAY GAMES.

-jadams no facts or proof for days now! Shouting rude or thoughtless words with 0 proof! jadams has no rating for 1 and half years. ONLY a trouble maker at forums. You have a 0 feedback at DP. YOU NO FEEDBACk and 0 THREADS STARTED.

- We and the company offer tons of proof the honesty above and more at website http://www.onlinepaydaysystem.net/BigCashJames

-You provide no proof again and again and again of the company (founded 2007 works with Fortune 500 INCs) with or us (southcaro at dp ) 100% rated 5 plus years. 3 times the post on DP than you!!!!

southcaro, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  14. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    You show nooooooooooooooooooooo proof of this scam your blabbering sounds like you trick people that this is not a scam. Period!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Failiure to post relevant info is proof enough. Your dodgy and scam and junk keeps spamming that dp members are fools to fall for this scam

jadams, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  15. Just A Wag

Just A Wag Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol - your a real charmer fella - you must be a real treat to work with.
    I have no idea if it's a scam or not, but with an attitude like that you must have hundreds of people cued up to join ;) Grow up.

Just A Wag, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  16. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    As soon as he posted
    Proceeded with a load of nonsense
    I guessed he had the mental age of a 5 year old.

I wouldn't trust anyone who posts pm me for info or visit this link

If the info is too suspicious for DP he shouldn't be allowed to post here at all.

jadams, Jan 30, 2012 IP
  17. Abdullahx6

Abdullahx6 Peon

Best Answers:
    calm down everybody <<< proofs from both sides will be enough

Abdullahx6, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  18. peter9

peter9 Member

Best Answers:
    guy is obviously trying to get some referrals on his acc while working for OnlinePayDaysystem.net
    if this is what they teach you about "how to get people to join" on their videos or wherever, you can imagine how worthy this program is.

I don't know why is the starting of such personal threads even allowed, couldn't thousands of people do the same?

If you are really good at this southcaro, show people some earning proof.

peter9, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  19. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    Here is lots of proof here.... Thanks.

southcaro, Feb 6, 2012 IP
  20. southcaro

southcaro Banned

Best Answers:
    southcaro, Feb 15, 2012 IP