1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm looking for 'Keyword Elite' reviews

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Buckenmeyer, Mar 28, 2006.

I'm looking for a real review on Keyword Elite (as opposed to an affiliate pitch), is anyone using it, is it worth the price tag?

Also, is there a decent amount of data for some other languages like spanish and french?

Buckenmeyer, Mar 28, 2006 IP
  2. roadies

roadies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I haven't heard anything either other the pre-launch hype here. I'd be interested in a down-n-dirty due diligence on the software too.

roadies, Mar 28, 2006 IP
  3. webcloaker

webcloaker Member

Best Answers:
    I purchased it awhile ago, while it isnt bad, its not terribly great either.

webcloaker, Mar 30, 2006 IP
  4. roadies

roadies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks WC! I wasn't going to get it unless it was absolutely fantastic. Can't settle for craptacular.

roadies, Mar 31, 2006 IP
  5. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:
    Although I'm obviously biased... After releasing nearly 20 updates since the software was released 4 weeks ago, and creating many lessons:

http://www.seoelite.com/Lessons/KillerKeywordStrategies1-es.htm
    http://www.seoelite.com/Lessons/KillerKeywordStrategies2-rf.htm
    http://www.seoelite.com/Lessons/KillerKeywordStrategies3-tg.htm
    http://www.seoelite.com/Lessons/KillerKeywordStrategies4-uy.htm

and creating a very large user FAQ section detailed with screenshots and tutorials... and also creating demo videos to aid the user...

I'd put Keyword Elite up against any keyword program out there. I think what you'll find is that some of the reviews and/or comments your'll see floating around, were based on the first few days of Keyword Elite's release, BEFORE all 20 of the updates which we literally added atleast 50 new features based on user requests. As you can see from the post above on March 30th... which was only days after it was released. LONG before any of the major updates.

I'll tell you what. Give it a try. If you don't think KE's "absolutely fantastic", email me and I'll be happy to refund your purchase AND give you a couple extra bucks for your wasted time :)

but I'm only going to do this for you guys here at DP.

Brad

Brad Callen, May 2, 2006 IP
  6. Halobitt

Halobitt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really liked all the demo videos Brad.
    Is it only for PC?
    ...and is so, any plans for a mac version?

Halobitt, May 2, 2006 IP
  7. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:

I sure wish we could create a MAC version, but unfortunately I don't have a clue how and where to begin with that.

Brad

Brad Callen, May 4, 2006 IP
  8. SmartMoney

SmartMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    yes I'll admit it has a tiny [:eek:] affiliate pitch built in, here is my review which has a lot of useful information and my experience with the program.

The bottom line is my niche sites are getting more traffic since I started using KE keyword lists and while it is far from perfect, I am running it on two computers almost every waking hour generating lists for me. I certainly like it much better than wordtracker and keyword discovery.

http://artofmoney.org/internet-business/keyword-elite-keyword-tool-review/

Happy to answer any specific questions you may have as well...although I'm sure Brad is slightly more knowledgeable.

SmartMoney, May 23, 2006 IP
  9. RsL

RsL Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking for software that gives will show the Bid Amount for a given keyword, can this do that?

RsL, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  10. ladesignz

ladesignz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I currently run the paid version of keyword discovery. How does keyword elite compare for updates and real time lists. Most keyword services charge by the month I assume because they are constantly giving you an updated list, yet keyword elite charges just once so what is the difference?

Thanks

ladesignz, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  11. Success

Success Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also keen to know this.

Success, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  12. diamondsinfo

diamondsinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    Has nothing to do with "updated lists" as you put it. You use Keyword Elite by entering a topic and it searches the net in real time giving you as many keyword variations on that topic as you need. I'm not sure why anyone would pay a monthly fee for something like that.

diamondsinfo, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  13. paulinmargarita

paulinmargarita Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have both keyword elite and seo elite, I have never had any major issues with either. Easy to use, real time info. Good back up and regular updates. You pay for what you get and in this instance I got value for money. I have 7 high targeted keywords at number 1 with google, say no more.

paulinmargarita, Dec 24, 2006 IP
  14. nsusa

nsusa Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword Elite is very slow in my opinion. I run it on a server in my basement while I work on my laptop. But it saves me subscription fees of Wordtracker or Keyword Discovery. Overall I think it is worth the price if you plan on doing a lot of work with it. If you are just sometimes looking for keywords, the free tools available here and on the Internet will do it for you.

Christoph

nsusa, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  15. Warkot

Warkot Peon

Best Answers:
    Brad, one question:

If your product is fraction as great as your sales pitch makes it look, why not offer a trial version for, say, 7 days? This would be enough to test it, and users will decide for themselves.

If a product is great, users will see the value and buy it after they tried. If it doesn't have a trial, I would think (from experience) it's crap 99 times out of a hundred.

So personally, I won't buy any SEO software that doesn't have a trial, ever. I mean EVER.

That said, I'm not saying Keyword Elite is not worth the money asked. I didn't buy or try it. But it's not lunch money, it's 176 bucks, and I want to see the value before I pay, not the other way around.

So, how 'bout a trial version, for us DP members, eh? ;)

Best,
    Warkot

Warkot, Dec 27, 2006 IP
  16. shab

shab Member

Best Answers:

Well its your loss not ours. Just continue to have that mentality while we rake in more cash with the keywords generated thru KE.

shab, Jan 5, 2007 IP
  17. Warkot

Warkot Peon

Best Answers:
    C'mon now. I've watched some videos, and KE is as simple as Google Keyword Suggestion Tool, only with a price tag of $176, and lots of hype attached.

If you can't google for Google Keyword Suggestion Tool, it's your prob. Go pay for KE instead.

Warkot

Warkot, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  18. CarolineMelberg

CarolineMelberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Keyword Elite sounds like a great program - is there a Mac version available, or do you know of a similar program for the Mac that has the same or similar features?

CarolineMelberg, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  19. Warkot

Warkot Peon

Best Answers:
    no, there's no Mac version of KE. The only place I know that provides Mac-based SEO products is www.link-assistant.com. They have LinkAssistant for link building, SEO SpyGlass for backlink research, and Rank Tracker for tracking your positions.

Cheers,
    Warkot

Warkot, Feb 1, 2007 IP
  20. matryx

matryx Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys I see Brad is the only one defending Keyword Elite. Well I will have to stand with Brad on this. I have done a complete review on Keyword Elite and I will tell you now that if you don't own it you are going to be left behind.

Yes it does take a bit to figure out but once you get it and Brad gives you all the tools and support to do that, you will be dominating your niche in under 30 days I know this as I have done it.

If you want to check out my review you can do it here http://www.detectingadwarespyware.com/keywordelite/ or you can just sit here and wander what could of been.

And Brad if you are monoriting this forum well done and keep this ideas and suggestions coming you have changed my life. I even use your software in my marketing business I now have clients lined up with the results I have received using KE.:p

matryx, Feb 15, 2007 IP