1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Amazon and $10 Per Day

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by umairraja52, Jan 14, 2012.

What are the ways to make money with Amazon and how can i make up to $10 per day and much more then that.

What steps should i take to reach this limit.

Waiting for replies.

umairraja52, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  2. lutvie_sakti

lutvie_sakti Peon

Best Answers:
    how you can do it?? :D

lutvie_sakti, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  3. Dicko

Dicko Peon

Best Answers:
    I just started make money with amazon

Dicko, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  4. dum

dum Member

Best Answers:
    hi umairraja, are you asking the tips or want to share? I see that you are asking, so you should read more about amazon on this sub-forum. good luck!

dum, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  5. echoutt

echoutt Member

Best Answers:
    haha iam waiting the answer too :)

echoutt, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  6. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    The simple answer is "Product + Customer = Money".

Find a good category with lots of products that sell well - put up a review site based around low competition keywords, backlink yourself up to the first page, watch the traffic come in and send 'em to Amazon. You'll end up with hundreds in commissions per microniche website per month on average. If you decide to go the 'authority' site route, you can earn thousands each month.

The more complete answer would take pages and pages and pages of detail.

Khadaji, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  7. MamaMe

MamaMe Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm going to be selling a site soon that will answer your question...

MamaMe, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  8. igunsa

igunsa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm waiting my first amazon sale..

igunsa, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  9. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does your website contain an 'Exact Match Domain'? Are you backlinking every day to push your site to #1?

Don't wait - be proactive...

Khadaji, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  10. ibmethatswhoib007

ibmethatswhoib007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just make a site, write content, get backlinks....score. You don't need an exact match domain, they're getting less and less powerful. They still work but you don't need it.

ibmethatswhoib007, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  11. sanjogm

sanjogm Peon

Best Answers:
    How to promote Amazon Affiliate link?

sanjogm, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  12. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    You promote your Amazon affiliate links by posting them in an Exact Match Domain review website. Then your affiliate links will get organic traffic from people who are LOOKING to buy your product.

Exact match domains with *NO* backlinks are commonly found on pages 1-3 of Google. They not only still work, they are far more preferable than anything else for micro-niche sites.

Khadaji, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  13. Gavenecko

Gavenecko Member

Best Answers:
    1. Have a good niche topic with popular items you can sell.
    2. Post regularly with quality articles and include affiliate links.
    3. Let your writers KNOW you use affiliate links. For this, you catch more flies with honey.
    4. Go ahead and tell your friends! You are allowed to promote Amazon Affiliate links and tell your friends to buy through your store.
    5. Give it some time.

Gavenecko, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  14. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Khadaji has the closest thing to what I'd suggest. I'd create a review site with a specific niche and place good quality reviews or hire someone to do so. Quality is very key with this, because without high quality reviews you'll lack credibility. Pick keywords that you can rank on the first page. It's not too tough, just make sure you have a quality looking site with high quality content.

AllproJJ, Jan 26, 2012 IP
  15. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thankyou. I've been doing Amazon Affiliating for a few years now.

It took me many years before I finally figured out that if you can't get traffic, you can't do anything.

Nobody is interested in your beautiful website that you slaved for months over...

But they *ARE* interested in clicking on the first few results from their Google search. THAT'S where you need to be. And it's not nearly as difficult as you'd imagine. Once you learn how, you can put websites on the front page of Google almost effortlessly.

If you don't know how to do quality reviews, you can pay others to do 'em. I routinely get a set of 5 product reviews for a new Amazon Affiliate site for around $40. Checking my stats this morning, I saw one SINGLE sale that earned me $38... so the cost of outsourcing your review articles isn't nearly as much as you'd think - since even a single sale can pay it back!!

Khadaji, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  16. braincandy

braincandy Peon

Best Answers:
    We have a full step by step video tutorial course which teaches you exactly how to do this. Backed up by 1-1 support.

If you are interested we have a special DP members offer on the forum.

braincandy, Jan 27, 2012 IP
  17. echoutt

echoutt Member

Best Answers:
    i hope youre in the right place to promote :D

echoutt, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  18. wellyfs

wellyfs Member

Best Answers:
    compare the similar product & give backlink to your site.

wellyfs, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  19. izumi

izumi Banned

Best Answers:
    if just $ 10 / day its easy mate

izumi, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  20. jmedrano

jmedrano Active Member

Best Answers:
    First find out whats going on with the daily trends in online spending. Use google trends, ebay pulse, Amazon itself, or search Flippa.com. Thru flippa lots of website sellers are giving up their high traffic keywords they are using to get highly ranked in the search engines. Just take a look at their google analytics they post along with their listing. You could then purchase a keyword rich domain and build a review site with 5-6 pages of content with your affiliate links with in the content and only one on the sidebar. It's not easy but you will have to work on it just like any other thing in the world.

Or another way would be to just build FB pages with the keyword being the name of your FB page. Make your FB page a review about a certain product, post images, and place your affiliate link within your page or wall. Offer your Fans FREE coupon or promo codes to their favorite stores but do not spam. Even if the coupons or promo codes have no link to you making any money. You will just be providing them something use full. Everyone loves promo codes. Shoot who wouldn't want to save a few bucks while shopping. Also engage with fans as much as you can on other topics besides what your page is about.

Everything is FB now adays. If you go to google and search a certain famous person I guarantee their FB page is with in the first page or second page of google. Just try typing in "Sony" or "Walmart" in to the google search yourself. You will see that their FB page is within the 1st or 2nd page of google. So what I am trying to get at is Facebook Fanpages rank high in the search engines even for physical products. Just make your name of your FB page the keyword and you will be good to go.

jmedrano, Jan 29, 2012 IP