1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recieved Payoneer Card..very happy..a question though..

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by zary2006, Jan 23, 2012.

Hello,
    I am really happy to received my Payoneer card today. I live in Karachi, Pakistan and I heard horror stories that I have to order my card via Fedex no matter what otherwise I will never receive my card, but I got mine today with regular mail. My card was approved on 29th of December 2011 and i received it today around only 20 working days.
    I have activated my card and I am happy, but I just have a question. I ordered my card from Odesk because I liked their Black Payoneer Card design better, but I received a regular Payoneer card. I don't want to change it or anything, but I am just curious that how come did I get a regular card when I order via Odesk? Is there any special step needs to be taken when requesting a custom designed card of one of your partner? Is there any additional fees?
    Thanks.
    I am looking forward for a great experience with Payoneer.
    Thank You.

zary2006, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  2. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Zary,

I'm glad your card arrived safely! Most of the cards arrive in Pakistan without a problem, but there are definitely users who prefer to order by DHL.

Anyway, about the card, it seems that they are no longer issuing the black card. I'm not sure why. Your card will, of course, function just the same, but for now no more black cards are being sent. You didn't do anything wrong. :)

There aren't additional fees on the cardholder's end for branded cards.

PayoneerTeam, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  3. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    okay. No problem. Just a question, I heard that swping the card to purchase anything will not deduct any fee. Is that true?
    Thanks.

zary2006, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  4. xulfisan

xulfisan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i also live in karachi and i ordered 2 payoneer cards via regular mail but i did not receive
    80 days passed now there is no choice except i order it via DHL

xulfisan, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  5. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer doesn't charge you per transaction, correct. There is only a withdrawal fee when withdrawing cash. As with all debit/credit cards, if the transaction is in non-USD MasterCard may impose a currency conversion fee of up to 3%.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Have you contacted our Customer Support department? If you have a ticket ID number (starts with LTK) I'd be more than happy to check the account status for you. Most cardholders in your area do get their cards within 15-25 business days, however if you are experiencing delays in your local postal system you may indeed want to look into the DHL shipping option.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  6. zary2006

zary2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, thanks dear.
    Just a little feedback though: This is what I love about Payoneer and this is what made me go for a Payoneer card. Your support is available all over the internet lol and your staff is quick to respond. I never had to wait for any query for more than 24 hours even though I wasn't even a customer of Payoneer before. That's why I am sure that even if I got lost or stuck anywhere regarding this card...I will not have to wait forever for a solution.. I think this is amazing and customers love it when a company is always there to communicate and be a part of the consumers. So, just make sure you guys stay that way...if you do, you will see further success! :)
    Thanks.

zary2006, Jan 24, 2012 IP
    Nissim-Payoneer likes this.
  7. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the awesome feedback, it's much appreciated! We will definitely continue to be active in any online communities talking about/related to Payoneer. It's a great way to offer support, and also to get feedback and suggestions from our users. We do our best to continue to innovate and provide new services, and often times feedback and suggestions from the community, even if they aren't Payoneer account holders, are extremely helpful.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 24, 2012 IP