1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fast Food Coupon Site on #2 in Google for $200

Discussion in 'Sites' started by 911black, Jan 22, 2012.

I have a fast food coupon site for sale that is on #2 in google currently with a .com domain.

It produces quite some traffic , and it brought in more than $20 a day with adsense on a good day.

On a not so good day(when it was only on page 2 in google) it was like 3-5$. As the site is on #2 now it should bring in those $20 every day.

I got kicked out of adsense but I dunno for which of my 50 sites. They dont tell.. I dont think it was for this site... but who knows...

A worldwide fast food chain is in the domain name but I havent had any notices cos of this.

So if you need fast food coupon traffic.... This one is for you. You could try adsense tho I do not give any guarantees on this or another way to monetize it.

Domain is around 9 months old , I am not sure if I have stats ...but you can easily verify its position in google if you are seriously interested.

I dont need the domain anymore and so would be interested in selling it to a reliable buyer, not asking for a high price...

I can send you the domain thru name.com and you can just copy the html files (its a static site) to your host and thats it ( I give you a zip file or I can also keep hosting the site for you , whatever you prefer).

I would ask around $100-$200... If the site stays in top10 it would take like 2-3 weeks or less and you have the money back. If the site goes to page 2 it would probably take 1 or 2 months til you have the money back.

As reference I can give another site I sold a while back for a MUCH higher price (5 digits) and the buyer is still happy...... and made the price back by far....

If you are seriously interested please PM me your offer or write your questions here....

I dont want to give out the domain name in public. For such a low price I think its a nice possibility IF you have a use for this kind of traffic , or if you are very familiar with adsense..

EDIT: i see in my sig is also a fast food site still linked... Thats not the one I am selling.the one i am selling is *US* and not running on wordpress/ctr..its static!

So if you are interested send me a PN with your skype or phone.... Sorry for my bad english I am german :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
    911black, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  2. thedreamer09

thedreamer09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have one query. Being a German, how can you own a .US domain

thedreamer09, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  3. bender2003

bender2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Read the post carefully not .us domain it is .com but related to a us based company. Besides being a non-us resident I have hundreds of .us domains.

bender2003, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  4. 911black

911black Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes everybody can buy .com domains its no problem :)

i have to correct myself site isnt #2 but on #10 when i am not logged into google. (googleUSA i use &gl=US&hl=US) for UK its on 2nd page position 13 or 14...

EDIT: just sent money request to bender2003 so i guess its sold

EDIT2: payment received marked as sold

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
    911black, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  5. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where can I see this second position on google? For what term?

aditd, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  6. adsonline9

adsonline9 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello sir can you provide 200$ adwords vouchers.

adsonline9, Jan 26, 2012 IP