1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer support thread

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, May 5, 2011.

1. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Webinx!

I'm Talia from Payoneer. Since we only facilitate the payments (that is, they are sent through us), we are not required to give out any tax information - in fact, we can't. We have no way of knowing how you earn your money. However, we are a US company and we adhere to all the laws and regulations that apply to a company such as ours, so if we were approached and information was requested about a specific user, we would have to hand it over. This isn't something that has really happened at all, though.

You shouldn't have any legal problems using it, as long as you aren't using it illegally. We have very strict guidelines in place to ensure that everything happening is legit.

The Payoneer card is accepted at every ATM around the world that accepts debit MasterCards. You can see a list of ATMs here: http://www.mastercard.com/global/atmlocations/index.html

The ATMs are all connected to MasterCard's database, so they know your balance, but please know that you can check your balance online for free at any time. Checking your balance on an ATM will incur a small fee.

Please let me know if you have any more questions I can help you with.

PayoneerTeam, Dec 13, 2011 IP
  2. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello, Nissim and Talia,
    Last week I received a message from payoneer support team informing that they are about to change the Bank(Delaware) linked with Vertual Bank Account to somewhere else and I would be provided the new bank account details. Few times a week I was loading my VBA and I stopped it untill you clear this. Infact when Payoneer is going to change the bank? Can I still transfer funds to Delaware? Would my transfer be reversed back? please advice. I need to load my VBA as usual. Many thanks! Sampath

sampathsl, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  3. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Sampathsl,

I don't have the exact date for the switch yet, but please know that your payments will continue to go through from the old account until we switch, so you can continue to send payments. This was just a "heads up" email so you know that we will be switching soon.

You will receive another email with your new account number and the date for the switch - you won't be left in the dark :)

PayoneerTeam, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  4. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just to update, you can now view new account details via your online My Account page (under the services drop-down menu). If you don't see it listed there, please contact our CS department.

Also, I'm happy to announce that we've reduced the service fee to 1% (down from 2%). Enjoy!

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  5. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    More updates! Registration for the Payoneer Affiliate card and US Payment Service is now available to everyone. Check it out via this link.

If you have any questions, please feel free.

Thanks,

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  6. ahmadlucky

ahmadlucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    I want to know if a partner of Payoneer can see Card holder every detail? Or they can just see the NAME and CARD NUMBER?

For example, if i am a Freelancer affiliate and i want to get paid through payoneer, so i added my card there.. So can they see every details which i have on my payoneer account or just Name and Card number?

ahmadlucky, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  7. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    The partner program you sign up with will be able to see your registration status, and your Payee account status (whether it's active or not). They wouldn't have access to your card number or account information (they will of course be able to keep records of the payments that they have sent to you).

In regards to your card number, even our Customer Support reps can't see them (I cannot either). Our internal systems do not list them, and this is a very sensitive issue. We highly advise you to never publish or provide anyone with your full card number, and Payoneer will never ask you for it.

8. ahmadlucky

Best Answers:
    Thanks for information
    would they able to see my address and other details which is listed on my payoneer account? Or they can just see my payoneer email and use it for payments transfer?

EDIT: I meant which information your partners use to transfer funds to affiliates. And to which details they have access only?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  9. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    When you select Payoneer as the payment method for your account with any of our partner/affiliat programs, a specific payee ID is generated for the Payoneer account you open (or if you link to an existing account the partner is provided with the ID number for that account). This enables the partner/affiliate to send out your payments. They will be able to see the status of your registration, and the status of this payee ID/account.

10. ahmadlucky

Best Answers:
    Actually recently my sahrecash account put on hold just because of their system found out that my name on payoneer card and sahrecash account does not match..
    So are they able to see the card holder name too?

11. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Yes. To be precise, since we work in conjunction with the partners, that is the partner says that ABC needs to get $X, we need to be clear which partner account is connected to which Payoneer account - otherwise we don't know how to pay everyone. However, the only information that is shared with the partner is your name and email address. Anything else, such as PINs, card numbers, passwords, secure answers, phone numbers, submitted ID, etc. is never shared with anyone. It remains exclusively within the Payoneer system. We adhere to extremely strict regulations that require (and we agree) that no information about your account be shared, and it isn't. We do not want anyone having access to any of your information, however name and email are the two fields we have to share with the partner so we know that the accounts are connected correctly so you can receive your payments.

PayoneerTeam, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  12. goldenwords_sunny

goldenwords_sunny Member

Best Answers:
    This seems like it could be an issue with the local bank operating the ATM, as I have confirmed that we did not experience any recent downtime.

goldenwords_sunny, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  13. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. I'd be happy to assist if you could be more specific.

Nissim-Payoneer, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  14. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any way to see how many services/websites I have given my card number for a subscription and cancel any marchent I want?

ibanezgrx1, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  15. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    There is no way to see this on Payoneer's end, as the information is kept by the merchant and we don't have access to their records.

Nissim-Payoneer, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  16. ahmadlucky

Best Answers:
    Hello Payoneer Support
    I have the US VBA, i want to get its statement? I meant the Bank Statement.
    May i get it?

ahmadlucky, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  17. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    You can contact our customer support department via this link, and they will be able to provide you the requested details.

Nissim-Payoneer, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  18. eleanor.tumang

eleanor.tumang Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I just got my Payoneer card today. I try to use the Payoneer to verify my Paypal account, but it's not working.
    I just choose Payoneer then as my withdrawal method, as I fill in the information needed it still saying that the status is "Inactive"

May I know when it will be active? Can it still be Activated?

eleanor.tumang, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  19. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    PayPal makes a test charge to your card when adding it to the account, so you need to make sure your Payoneer card is active and loaded with funds before you try.

Please PM me the e-mail address on your Payoneer account, and I'd be happy to check the status.

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  20. whh_84

whh_84 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    I've been approved for Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard, I wonder that how can I enable my card to receive ACH payment. I wish to withdraw from Paypal. Where I can find the routing and account number?

whh_84, Apr 16, 2012 IP