1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help with earning money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MoneyMaker1888, Jan 3, 2012.

Ok, here it is. I'm 13 and I'm trying to earn some decent money online. I'm not talking about $100 a day. Just about $20-$30 a day. I've got loads of free time on my hands. I've tried PTC's, GPT's, put ads on my blog, went through other programs like Postloop etc.... But I'm not earning $1 a day doing that.

My skills are as follows:

Video Editing
    Visual Effects
    Graphic Design

I don't really want to do freelancing cause no one would accept me and all that. I also would prefer avoiding the route of just doing mini-jobs for people on marketplace sections on forums. So far, I've made $40 online in a couple of months. I would like to earn more though. I was thinking of setting up an online store for video editing/graphics etc through Wordpress but unsure.

Can anybody help?

Thanks. :)

MoneyMaker1888, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  2. rokaska

rokaska Peon

Best Answers:
    if you are good at photoshop go to the logo contest in forum. Maybe you will win and make some money :)

rokaska, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  3. Endless Rain

Endless Rain Member

Best Answers:
    A website offering your services is a good idea. But it will take an extra effort on your part so you can promote the site online, well talking about internet marketing. I must disagree to the idea that no one will hire you. You can always show your skills by making a portfolio online. Employers online also asks for work samples, so don't be disheartened by your negative thoughts.

$20-30 is more possible with freelancing than PTC and GPT.

Good luck!
    Rain

Endless Rain, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  4. phpdoctor22

phpdoctor22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Learning PHP would be your best bet. It's good that you're starting young, because when you turn 18, you'll have 5 years experience under your belt and can easily get a full time developer position starting at $35k-$40k/yr.

Also when you freelance, employers rarely ask your age, unless you act very immature.

phpdoctor22, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  5. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, do a little more work, as your age is less but you are going to admin work, you need to create a service website where you can post all the details about photoshop designing, try to check other similar service website and learn from them and then build a site, then promote it in forums, Facebook, do SEO as well, submitting your sites to relevant directories, article directories, forums would help you in getting clients..

alex06295, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  6. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Small ppl start small
    doing great jobs

start in your neighborhood and local community
    check out your neighborhood's business websites and see what they are missing but you could provide by doing what you offered above, for your local community to promote your neighborhood business
    may be you start with people you know or who know your family
    have a good wp blog with examples of your work to show
    never mind the age
    its the quality and reliability that counts on the way to success

hans, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  7. adwordvouchers015

adwordvouchers015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am also searching for a way to earn $20-30 online. To prove my family that i am not just wasting time sitting online.

adwordvouchers015, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  8. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there are hundreds of millions of ppl without food, without clean free drinking water well, etc
    there is an entire planet with REAL work outside the virtual www world waiting for your active participation AND contribution.
    no matter now many $ a day or month you earn,
    there still need to be ppl to plant the food in farms or gardens, or build the wells for drinking water or build / repair homes, roofing, etc

when your parents ( and other parents as well) mean that you waste your time
    it is only partially right
    you actually waste your entire life behind a computer

the real life, real lessons of life, real work, real relationships
    are OUT THERE in the real world
    that is where young ones learn REAL skills that help them survive in a time when an entire planet is in crisis

if you want and need a few dozen $
    there is surely community work waiting to be done
    helping elderly to maintain their vegetable garden
    helping on construction sites or farms
    etc

hans, Jan 14, 2012 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    Everything depends on your commitment. The more you try, the more you see the result.

rith, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  10. sarhad12

sarhad12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i wish online money earning was real its not easy as you say.. youll learn slowly... i do however earn a little through selling my webhosting services as you can see from signatute but its not alot unless i can get more clients...

sarhad12, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  11. 5Twenty

5Twenty Peon

Best Answers:
    You have a lot of time, try picking an idea and sticking to JUST it. The more ideas you try to implement the less successful each will be. Basically don't move to the next project until the one you have is producing well and self sufficient. The more energy you put into the more successful it will be. If you do this right than when you are finally ready to move to the next idea you'll have the income and experience to make it even more successful faster than the first.

5Twenty, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  12. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Use online freelancing website to generate projects.

jhardy2008, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  13. Gigver

Gigver Peon

Best Answers:
    try out micro job sites and offer very simple services that are in demand. For example you could hold a sign, transcribe a video, do a video testimonial with your webcam, write a simple article, create a logo and so on. We have been adding some posts to our blog focused at jobs for younger teens. checkout the posts here blog.gigver.com

one of my favorite things is to sell training. So instead of selling 500 facebook likes you teach people how to do it themself, that way when someone buys from you all you need to do is send them the premade video. There are hundreds of micro job sites out there to post your gigs on. Quick tip make sure you create a video for the gigs, and use some similar tags that the most popular gigs have on them. This will get you showing up on those pages under the similar gigs tab.

Think simple and youll do well, nothing you sell should take long to do.

Gigver, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  14. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    If you know the rule of online marketing, you will see the result fast. So learning from expert is very important.

rith, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  15. PCOnline

PCOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    Dedication is certainly important

PCOnline, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  16. zoomboy

zoomboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Best Option is to provide online web services,

zoomboy, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  17. articleauthor

articleauthor Member

Best Answers:
    The fastest way to make money online is with affiliate marketing you drive traffic to your offers by writing articles.

Content is King on the internet!

articleauthor, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  18. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just start building something up you love, the money will follow. To many people case money and still wounder why they have none. Help people and they'll reward you for it.

Seqqa, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  19. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    You may earn money online in any age. If you have na aim, everything is possible. If You have a start-up budget and people who know progtamming - why not?

Sam Gilmore, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  20. salmansf

salmansf Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have good skills and want to work for short time then you should work on gigs website...the most common website is fiverr.com

salmansf, Jan 17, 2012 IP