1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Backlink Checker Tool

Discussion in 'Websites' started by JustinBelle, Jan 9, 2012.

Hello there,

I have been developing this SEO Tool for the past few months with one of my friends and we plan to keep developing it. It is called Monitor Backlinks and it can really help you by doing your link verification for you. It is very simple and useful. You have just to add your backlinks in dashboard and you will automatically get notified if someone removes or makes them nofollow.

If you are doing link exchange or you are creating a SEO campaign and you are buying links/advertorials, you can use our tool and check the availabilty of these backlinks. Also, you can select in how much time a specific backlink will expire, see his PR / anchor text / IP.

Adress: http://monitorbacklinks.com/

Please don't hesitate to give feedback and I will make sure your requests will be implemented!

Thank you very much!

JustinBelle, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  2. seoallrounder

seoallrounder Guest

Best Answers:
    are you on the right section of this forum :/

seoallrounder, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  3. JustinBelle

JustinBelle Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn't the right section?

JustinBelle, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  4. petrovpeteski

petrovpeteski Peon

Best Answers:
    This is the Web site Review section Sounds like you have an awesome tool their but if you want us to review it for you we'll need your website address so we can give you feedback

petrovpeteski, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  5. JustinBelle

JustinBelle Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry. The initial post contained the adress on "Monitor Backlinks". So, there is the site: http://monitorbacklinks.com/. I am waiting for your feedback :) Thank you, petrovpeteski!

JustinBelle, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  6. Sharp.Web

Sharp.Web Member

Best Answers:
    while awesome website, the back link optimization to help others understand more about their websites and where and when it's ranking --- the search engines send out your callers every two days from what I understand ------ when it comes to back linking --- you can use a blog and write content about the topics related to your marketing niche brand........................

With that in mind using a website like monitor back links.com can help

Sharp.Web, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  7. bhargavgandhi

bhargavgandhi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Apart from lots of seo tools have grown up like a tree. But though nice efforts and a notable one. Good :)

Thanks for sharing the tool.

Regards,

Bhargav

bhargavgandhi, Jan 11, 2012 IP