1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AlertPay Online Community Support

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Chrisz@AlertPay, Mar 24, 2011.

1. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi serocan,

If you already have an AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card, you need not worry. We already consider you eligible and preregistered and for the new card.

Best regars,

Tarik

AlertPay Team, Dec 29, 2011 IP
  2. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi peter9,

As of January 2012, the PrePaid Debit Cards will begin to get shipped to the people who already pre-registered. Once that happens, more card units will be released and we will be opening the other countries soon. When that happens, we shall inform members on our blog.

In the meantime, could you tell us where you are located please?

Thanks and all the best,
    Tanya

AlertPay Team, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  3. lgchandana

lgchandana Active Member

Best Answers:
    ""AlertPay is not responsible for any transactions with exchangers.""
    Alertpay is really bad. I can't withdraw money. :(

lgchandana, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  4. lgchandana

lgchandana Active Member

Best Answers:
    "We apologize for the inconvenience, but check withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method."
    "We apologize for the inconvenience, but Credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method."

This error since 8 months. :(

lgchandana, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  5. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Igchandana,

We are offering our US based members with a free check withdrawal service. Alternatively you may wire the funds to a bank account. Once we have our regular banking services back up, we will not hesitate to let our member aware.

Best regards,
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  6. MR.X™

MR.X™ Peon

Best Answers:
    the site is dead

MR.X™, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  7. money$maker

money$maker Member

Best Answers:
    when check withdrawal will be available to other countries?

it is the best alternative to withdraw money because the very low FEE.

please don't suggest me other withdrawal methods. I only want check withdrawal.

thanks

money$maker, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  8. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Money$maker,

We have been looking into instating such a service but in the meantime this is not an option we currently provide. Once we anticipate the release of such service, we will defiantly be posting an article on the matter. Feel free to have a look at the current articles we have published on our blog. www.blog.alertpay.com .

Best regards
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  9. shubhank008

shubhank008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Alertpay team,

Can you please urgently take a look at Ticket ID MJU-260815 regarding a Big scam from my account from a user with multiple AP ids

Can you please take strict action against that scammer and refund my money ?

shubhank008, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  10. liveseomasters

liveseomasters Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, every one please help me.

I am new on Alertpay i will make account recently. i will sale my domain+website to one of person he is send me 250$ on my Alertpay account than i am give the full access to domain+website will full information an domain key.

but after few hrs 250$ reverse to his account in a same day after getting all information.

i will try to contact this person but he will not able to talk with me.

why Alertpay Reverse my 250$ with out my permissions or contact me.:confused:

What is my fault? i am not a spammer, i will trust on Alertpay Payment processing is secure. :mad:

What I do? How To Get Back My Money? Any One Help Me?

liveseomasters, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  11. liveseomasters

liveseomasters Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new on Alertpay i will make account recently. i will sale my domain+website to one of person he is send me 250$ on my Alertpay account than i am give the full access to domain+website will full information an domain key.

but after few hrs 250$ reverse to his account in a same day after getting all information.

i will try to contact this person but he will not able to talk with me.

why Alertpay Reverse my 250$ with out my permissions or contact me.:confused:

What is my fault? i am not a spammer, i will trust on Alertpay Payment processing is secure. :mad:

What I do? How To Get Back My Money? Any One Help Me?

liveseomasters, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  12. happy_s

happy_s Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about funding from visa or mastercard ? Cause of you my business got affected , i had to pay my users and i depended on you. Sorry but i don't trust your service anymore , can backstab any moment.

happy_s, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  13. shubhank008

Best Answers:

Well regarding funding with a card, even if AP stopped Visa/Master for time being, I still found a solution for it and I think it can work for you aswell.

Just buy a American Express Prepaid card or CreditCard with international payment available, you can get it online from their site and keep loading funds in it using your Visa/Master card and then you can load funds from that Amex card to AP

I know its a bit roundway solution but hey, it works and doesnt costs me anything extra or fees etc.

shubhank008, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  14. happy_s

happy_s Active Member

Best Answers:
    and how can i buy amex online ? can you give me little info on this ? cause this will help me allot.

EDIT: I called amex prepaid department and they said you can only fund prepaid card with bank transfer or moneypak. And can only be shipped in USA , and i am from india....

Or maybe i am doing something wrong ? Please help me..I really need some $$$ in my AP.

@Auther of thread AKA Ap guy , You really screwed my business. DO SOMETHING FUND MY AP. you can take money from me personally in somewhere else and fund ap for me

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    happy_s, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  15. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    You can ask any US friend to buy AMEX EGift card or Gift card for you, they can be reloaded using Visa/Master creditcards but only US citizens can pay for it so you need someone else to buy it for you. AMEX declined my payment as I am from india aswell.
    Other option is Bankwire to load AP funds but bankwire from India sux.
    I tried Indian AMEX cards but cant be used online

I luckily have some high load of AP funds as I recently sold my site and the buyer paid me in AP amount only but I cant withdraw to bank as can no longer verify my acc using Visa card.

shubhank008, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  16. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Liveseomasters,

If you have sent us a ticket concerning the matter please provide me with the ticket ID so that I follow up on it.

If you have yet to submit a support ticket on the matter please do so by directing yourself to the following link bellow.

https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

Thanks in advance
    Best regards,
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  17. AlertPay Rep

AlertPay Rep Guest

Best Answers:

Hi shubhank008 and happy_s,

I also wanted to inform you about our PrePaid Debit Card as an additional option since it works where Visa is accepted. If you want to read more, go to our home page and click on the card image that will appear on the right hand side (sorry i cannot post links on here yet)

If you have additional question, this thread is definitely the right place to ask on this forum!

Tanya

AlertPay Rep, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  18. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    Well unfortunately Indians cant have the prepaid visa card else I would have pre-registered it first :p

Sucks with RBI Gov but I hope we Indians can aswell have the card in due future :)

Also,
    What about my second dispute ? Also I disputed 2 tickets with 2 payment amounts each while that contact request email was for just 1 ticket and that also for just 1 amount only ?

My alertpay id is and the Ticket Dispute ids are :-

Ticket IDs in question are :-

Ticket ID: UTS-282108
    Subject: Scam Attempt while exchange

and

Ticket ID: MJU-260815
    Subject: User with Multiple Alertpay Id's Stole my Money

Also, why do I need to wait for 5 days to get my money back when I know and have all proofs available that he made fake emails and contact with him any longer isnt possible. Mobile is switched off, email he used was from a fake spam Mail host and I have more proofs proving hes a scammer.

In 5 days he can just convert money to some other currency or even withdraw it.

PS: I even saw him trying to exchange my money using another fake account to LR

I will wait for just 24 hours more and then reply to the emails as I want immediate resolvement for such scammers. I mean its my hard earnt money, I want to use it up in holidays

Thanks

19. shubhank008

Best Answers:
    Oh and just what the ..... :|

Ticket ID: OFY-501046
    Department: KYC

Email said documents are approved, but my account is still unverified ?

20. happy_s

happy_s Active Member

Best Answers:
    And AP Is banned by American express. This site turning to be next E-gold and E-passporte , Many people lost there money in those e-wallets. I belong to a affiliate site and we have already told our users to move from ap as we wont support it anymore

happy_s, Jan 10, 2012 IP