1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone recommend good link building tools & services?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by custard2011, Jan 9, 2012.

Hi all,

I've tried a few different link building tools & services, including various article submission services etc but I was wondering if anyone could recommend any that they've had particular success with?

Note: please don't just tell me how to build links - I'm interested in finding new tools & services, please don't tell me to do blog commenting and submit to directories!

custard2011, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  2. surender

surender Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Custard,

I will not give you the brief as you mentioned in your message that you already have idea about link building. So I would suggest that you should use link machine (http://linkmachine.net/), linklister (http://www.linkslister.com/) and other similar websites. They will provide you the script which you can use for reciprocal and three way link exchange as per your wish. Or you can use SMO to build more free links.

Hope I helped! If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)
    Thanks

surender, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  3. weptile

weptile Peon

Best Answers:
    You can check our recently launched link building packages:
    weptile.com/our-services/link-building-packages/

We're still working on setting up the system for more services to be added soon.

weptile, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  4. Inhouzseo

Inhouzseo Guest

Best Answers:
    Here's a trick... take a look at your competitors back links and scrub the list. Majestic SEO or SEOMOZ (Opensite Explorer) is helpful for this- I prefer Majestic.. SEOMOZ is a bit expensive if you just need a tool to check out your competitors back links. This will provide you with many ideas for link building.

Inhouzseo, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  5. General Lee

General Lee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm also interested in a good backlink building service but there's so much damn spam out there it's hard to tell whats legit..

General Lee, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  6. weptile

weptile Peon

Best Answers:
    Probably because we provide link buiding packages ourselves, I'm unaware of the density of spam services. :confused: Is it this bad? Well, we're legit :cool:

weptile, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  7. zombiesredalert

zombiesredalert Peon

Best Answers:
    Check the backlinks on your competitiors, take note of which article directories, forums, blogs, they are ranking on. Try and do the same on those same places.

zombiesredalert, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  8. CATechGeek

CATechGeek Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard LinkVana and SEOmoz are good services, but pricey. I have only used LinkFool.com and I was extremely happy with their service. You might want to check them out.

CATechGeek, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  9. zombiesredalert

zombiesredalert Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard of SEOmoz as well, but have never really been sure of what the service is.

zombiesredalert, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  10. Atryx

Atryx Peon

Best Answers:
    ignitrocloud.com has plenty of packages to choose from.

Atryx, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  11. patrick0001

patrick0001 Member

Best Answers:
    Never heard about LinkFool.com will give a try. Back to OP question, the tool for link building I know is volrank, it is link exchange service.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
    patrick0001, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  12. custard2011

custard2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the information guys, going to try out a couple and have contacted others. If there's any more that people have had success with I'd love to know. I'd also be interested in link analysis tools and research aids like Linkdex if there are any good ones?

custard2011, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  13. smileverse

smileverse Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a tool which is used to submit our websites in more than 500 web directories. It's a loyal tool, not spam your link. But, remember to give multiple descriptions and titles of your website in the tool before submitting the project. search "auto-submission web directory tools". Thanks.

smileverse, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  14. AbbeyAdelaide

AbbeyAdelaide Banned

Best Answers:
    Try Profile link building of High PR sites.

AbbeyAdelaide, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  15. PinoyPride

PinoyPride Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a big fan of BMR. I was able to rank a lot of keywords using that service.

PinoyPride, Jan 16, 2012 IP
  16. Mr P

Mr P Peon

Best Answers:
    I like socialadr and socialmonkee for social bookmarking links.

Mr P, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  17. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would say do article submission, write quality article and submit only unique article to top article directories, it would help a lot, believe me!

alex06295, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  18. stevenyoung

stevenyoung Peon

Best Answers:
    Unique Article Wizard – I still remember the time that I was looking for feedback with this tool, I saw that not so many people was impressed by this online service link building tool. However, when I tried it myself, if it is only done correctly as it should, it does have a good advantage over other link building tools that I know.Unique Article Wizard

I have a list of advantages below. And this list is not based on what they say but based on my experience and the result that I got in my campaigns

stevenyoung, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  19. aldis

aldis Peon

Best Answers:
    aldis, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  20. salashwal

salashwal Peon

Best Answers:
    Stick to contextual links (links within the content) as they tend to have MUCH more impact then blog comments or forum profiles (yes even the "high PR" profiles suck).

Get yourself a ton of spun content and submit it to blog networks like Unique Article Wizard, or Article Ranks (in my own experiments these two seem to work the best). Once your site has a decent base of IP diversity, and link velocity after a few months I'd throw in some high PR blog posts and depending on the keyword you should be somewhere between page 3 and number 1. If you're still not happy with it then keep up with the high pr blog posts and depending on the competitiveness of the keyword you might want to consider getting some high PR home page links as these tend to work great on sites that are already ranking and that already have a solid base of diverse IP's pointing to it.

salashwal, Jan 20, 2012 IP