1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want help - starting PTC Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ramesh8248, Dec 31, 2011.

Friends I want to start my own PTC, but first I want to know that how increase income in this business.
    Is there any eBook or blog available, where I can get help.
    Please let me know if you know anything.
    Thanks in advance...:)

Ramesh8248, Dec 31, 2011 IP
  2. habreza

habreza Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy PTC Scripts from ptcpay.com but the problem is to find Advertiser. I am looking for the way to get add on my site.

habreza, Dec 31, 2011 IP
  3. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We can be find some advertisers offliine, Giving some discount and featues to them which no anyone get.

Ramesh8248, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  4. jxgreat

jxgreat Peon

Best Answers:
    The best solution for GPT script is to try Aurora script.

They are most selling GPT solutions and also it is much cheaper than all others and also have the best feature. You can try Aurora SDR, Aurora MRV or Aurora ESV.

After you have successfully launched PTC and paid members on time than there is nothing to worry about advertisers. They will come.

jxgreat, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  5. ArdenBray

ArdenBray Peon

Best Answers:
    make account by your email address,if your account is already have account than convince the other people that they work pay per click through your account than you can get handsome earning.

ArdenBray, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  6. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:
    5 best steps I learn on web to start successful PTC business.

1. Best hosting and Best PTC Script
    2. At least $500-$1000 in Pocket to pay members on time
    3. 5 hours per day
    4. Always think about members first
    5. Adding some companies (offline) as partner

But as I know there are 70% websites go offline because of Payment processors. Like some Payment processors limited users account and because of that they doesn't pay to their members on time.

What we want to do for this problem?:confused:

Ramesh8248, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  7. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. You should have the Best PTC script for your site. But also remember that BEST is NOT what most people use or what is the trend. Best DEPENDS on your needs, Your site needs, Best is what fits best in your plan. So first, you need to make up a raw business plan for it and then get script accordingly, For example If you want to run a Bux site that turn into scam after some weeks. Then you can chose ptcevo, zeus, buxhost, ptcpay or clixscript that is just launched. (These scripts are used in 99% bux sites). For Stable, Long lasting and having real advertisers, You should go for Aurora site. Aurora SDR is the best script that is recommended by all owners. I would recommend this script to you too as i also own a site

Not must. But good if you have it. Depends on how you do pricing on your site. How much your members will earn etc. I recommend $100-$150 starting capital to Aurora owners that includes all. Domain, script, design and some $ for advertising. For bux, It can go upto $1000s.

When your site is launched, You can manage it in as soon as 30 to 60 Minutes. You just have to reply members support tickets, track your advertising campaigns, approve orders etc.

Right. They are the one who make the site and they are the one who ruin it too. But don't forget yourself as you have invested to earn money lol. :) But yes, until the site is established, Members should be taken care of.

Really not necessary. I don't think that would affect the site or earnings. But yes, Having some Advertising exchange deals with other owners can help you to reduce your advertising expenses and get your site a good traffic.
    Owners that use paypal on their site are always at extremely high risk. Paypal is just hungry of the money of PTC owners. They limit the account if you have so many receipts and payments on any day and sometimes you have no clue why they limited it. Thats why i always say, Paypal is a Poison for PTC owners. It would affect sales because most of members use paypal but many are shifting to other processors like alertpay and liberty reserve. Now you don't find sites accepting paypal as often used to see in past.

One more reason is no business plan. You must have a plan before you get started. Many owners get into this business without any knowledge just because they have some spare money to invest. But they soon know what this is.

Another reason is having unstable plans. Offering $0.01 per click to members without having advertisers is simply unsustainable.

rehan4pk, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  8. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simply by minimizing the risk and avoid the symptoms of failure :)

rehan4pk, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  9. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:

Thanks rehan4pk, This information really help me. I think AlertPay is now best for PTC Sites.

Ramesh8248, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  10. networkusers

networkusers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't help you

networkusers, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  11. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your welcome. You can feel free to PM me if you want any help. Yes Alertpay is one of the best for PTC sites.

Best of luck for your site!

rehan4pk, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  12. Endless Rain

Endless Rain Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to start a new PTC website then I suggest that you hear advice from established PTC admins first. You should know where to get the advertisers for your website, where to get the users who will click on the ads, how much will the rate be? Etc etc.. Don't rush anything on planning your website.

Rain

Endless Rain, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  13. wanzulfikri

wanzulfikri Peon

Best Answers:
    There are softwares that can help you create PTC sites but I don't know whether it is easy enough to use.

wanzulfikri, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  14. habreza

habreza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can we find any advertiser company in online for PTC Sites??

habreza, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  15. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can try. Or you can sell cheap traffic on another website....

sambling, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  16. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok but where I get advice from established PTC admins?

Ramesh8248, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  17. iamtheceo

iamtheceo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Before you start you need to read read read to make sure that you understand everything about PTC and then you will need to take your time starting out on building out your business to make sure you never make any mistakes.

iamtheceo, Jan 7, 2012 IP
  18. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok I also want to read. Do you know any good E-Book or blog or anything which help me?:confused:

Ramesh8248, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  19. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was writing an ebook for new PTC admins back in november but i got too busy and skipped it. I will continue writing it again in a few days and hope it will be ready till next month. There is desperately need for an ebook which can provide all the information to the Admin which he must know and wants to know. Unfortunately all the ebooks that claim like "Make 1000$ from Your PTC site" or claim to be perfect for Admins are simply junk and not worth to read even for free. I got couple of DP members ready to buy at any price when i told them. Lets hope it will be completed soon.

rehan4pk, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  20. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best of luck rehan4pk for your eBook.

Ramesh8248, Jan 10, 2012 IP