1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Logo Design Service - Quality Logos - Get a quote today! *Portfolio Inside*

Discussion in 'Design' started by MordM, Jan 4, 2012.

Hello
    I am a logo designer, and I am offering my service to you DigitalPoint members.
    Get your business marked with a modern neat-looking logo.

- A piece of my past works (portfolio) can be see on 99designs:
    http://99designs.com/users/756484
    - Payment is done via PayPal only. (and no eCheques)
    - You must have a reputation here in order for us to do business (Yes, sorry, I do hate fraud.)
    - The photos of the logo which I will show you during the design progress will be watermarked
    - Upon complete satisfaction of the logo, and after payment confirmation, you will be given:
    AI CS5 File, AI 8 File, EPS CS5 File, EPS 8 File, PDF File, Regular-resolution PNG file, High-Resolution PNG file, A complicated PSD(The PSD is not completely editable, as my work is done through Illustrator.)
    - The fonts that are used in the logo will -not- be given to the customer. The text will be outlined in Illustrator.
    - Prices range from $30 to $150. Depends on the illustrations within the logo needed (if any), depends on how big of a project it is, and depends on the requirements of the client. (Remember: It is always negotiable!)

Interested? Post here and send a PM.
    You can also contact me through my website http://www.moradmdesign.com
    Looking forward for business ;)
    Good day.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    MordM, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  2. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    For someone with no feedback at all , you sure have a ton of requirements just to work with you. Seems odd but the logos you make are nice. Still after all these requirements you don't even mention a price range.

sweetcrabhoney18, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  3. MordM

MordM Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree that I have tons of requirements, but don't you agree that those requirements make everything crystal clear and help of doing good and satisfactory business?
    Secondly sir, nobody starts with tons of reputation and feedback.
    And thanks for liking my logos.
    The prices aren't the same for each logo, but will add a range.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    MordM, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  4. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    Did you seriously call me sir? My signature clearly states I'm a mother... Last time I checked... men can't have babies. :rolleyes:

Furthermore.. I think I will move onto another designer. I don't have the time to correct someone about something that is clearly stated publicly. It's true that no one starts with feedback but generally they grow that feedback by buying something before selling something. Plus the range you have is so wide I can't be sure that fits within my budget at all. If you have such a massive range you should move onto sites such as Guru.com. People there expect higher prices because of the quality they are searching for. While I'm searching for quality... I don't want to be questioning the price in the very beginning. I'm just not patient enough to ask question after question after question just to get a logo.

Have a great week and best of luck with your services.

sweetcrabhoney18, Jan 5, 2012 IP
    talismanclick likes this.
  5. MordM

MordM Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now thats what i call a powerful reply :)
    Sorry for saying sir as i did not pay attention for your gender.
    Secondly, you are free to choose any designer that fits the way you want business to go.
    Thank you and good luck to you too.
    Thanks for your feedback!

MordM, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  6. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lol at this thread.

Seqqa, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  7. MordM

MordM Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the inspiration and wide interest you've shown. :D

MordM, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  8. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cool story bro

Seqqa, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  9. SimonV

SimonV Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Theres nothing wrong at all in being crytstal clear about requirements.
    Its far better than empty criteria.
    People are nitpicking for a better price, thats all.
    You dont have to buy at all, to "start" feedback, your first few customers can provide that.

SimonV, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  10. MordM

MordM Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for expressing my opinion perfectly. :)

MordM, Feb 3, 2012 IP
  11. MordM

MordM Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please remember: prices are negotiable!

MordM, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  12. HardWorkingWebmaster

HardWorkingWebmaster Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is an absolutely ridiculous post. First of all, I commend MordM for posting requirements - it makes the business transaction clear and up-front. Second, I can understand his reason for not listing a price since his work is custom and varies upon what it is that you're requesting. Not many providers will just give you one flat price when they offer a wide array of services. Next, your gender is irrelevant. It is no one's responsibility to investigate your gender. Is it REALLY that big of a deal? Sir is a standard, customary remark. It can ALSO be used for women, especially in positions of high respect and structure, like in the military. If you want a particular price, PM him with your job details. Making a nonsensical rant in a post is unprofessional and distasteful, sweetcrabhoney18. If you don't like the thread, go somewhere else. Don't make a scene about it.

This is absolutely true! Well said, SimonV.

Quit trolling and learn some professional behavior.

HardWorkingWebmaster, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  13. MordM

MordM Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thanks alot for your words, you have explained my opinion quite perfectly, and thanks for your professional words.

MordM, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  14. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    You know I completely forgot about this posting and I'm sorry if I stepped on any toes or upset anyone from my statement but I still stand by my opinion and the posting I left. I wasn't trying to make a scene at all... instead I wanted to gather information that normally other designers post publicly. I dislike being called Sir because I am a mother. After hours of labor, morning sickness and the fact that I'm respected on this forum as a highly skilled FEMALE freelance writer, I take pride in being a woman in the normally man's field of Internet Marketing. I dislike people calling me Sir because it's just plan rude and shows you have no need to even read a person's signature let alone their posting completely.

True the rules are perfectly fine.. the lack of price range isn't so good. How is one suppose to know if the price range fits into their budget? Many times I don't have time to send a PM just for a question. I'd rather send a PM to order something. Secondly... no, buying something isn't required to earn ranking.. but I'd prefer to buy from someone that has some feedback before buying from someone with none.. it seems like a complete scam to me from the advanced requirements to the lack of price range and to lack of feedback. I might be wrong but to me that's what I read postings...Plus it seems that I have a much higher ranking than those of you who are trying to put down my statement. Maybe you might want to be all nice and applaud MordM for his lack of respect ... I don't have any intention of doing that.

If I asked all my mom friends about being called Sir.. they would feel the same way I do about being called Sir. It's annoying, hurtful and just shows how focused a person is on money and not customer service. I'm from a military family and my family never addresses a woman as Sir. You may be okay with that but I and my friends are not. So no my gender is not irrelevant at least to me it's not and that is all that matters in my eyes. It maybe ridiculous to you, HardWorkingWebmaster,.. it hurts my feelings to be called Sir; simple as that.

MordM, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, upset you or did something wrong. I've been in this field for years and rarely encounter rules like these from someone with no feedback. My intention was not to put you down but to simply state a true fact. I take pride in being a woman in a man's field and I get hurt when a person calls me Sir. It's just not polite ( in my eyes ) to assume that everyone on this website is a man when there are many woman on this site.

I do recommend that you sale your services on Guru.com or on Elance.com I think you'd find more clients that would love and be happy to follow your guidelines. Just be sure to remove the "Sir" from your statements :)

Best of luck and Sorry once again to everyone..

sweetcrabhoney18, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  15. MordM

MordM Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is okay, I understand! And thanks even for taking the time and posting this reply, all is good, thanks alot for your interest.

And

GIVING OUT 3 FREE REVIEW COPIES!

MordM, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  16. livefoundry

livefoundry Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If youre still open for orders, please send me a PM with your email so I can tell you what logo I need.

Thanks!

livefoundry, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  17. MordM

MordM Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am, and I am offering currently 3 review copies. Will PM you right this moment!

MordM, Mar 28, 2012 IP