1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I open second account in GOOGLE ADSENSE after being banned??

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by onlyvimal, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi Readers,

I was an adsense publisher, but recently have been banned from adsense program. Google saying that they had noticed invalid clicks on ads from my site and they couldn't restart my account again.

I want to know Is it possible for me to open a new account in google adsense?? I think if i change following things then a new account can be easily open :
    1. Name of Adsense Publisher
    2. Address of Adsense Publisher
    3. Email Id of publisher
    4. Opening of google adsense account not from home computer otherwise IP address get traced (however my IP Address is not static).

Please hlep me readers about it.

Thanks in advance.

onlyvimal, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  2. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    You will get caught and banned again

You can't outsmart Google

fryman, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  3. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    dunno if I agree with that, fryman.

you can do it. it's against the terms of service and you risk not making a cent on the earnings you accrue because they have no obligation to pay you once they find out, but you can try it.

I wouldn't dedicate a significant amount of ad inventory to the account unless you've had it for a long period and nothing's come up so far.

disgust, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  4. onlyvimal

onlyvimal Peon

Best Answers:
    How do Google caught me?? And this is really very sad that some innocent publishers who get banned due to some unknown mistakes or due to inexperience make them banned for ever. Please tell me in detail how google catch.

5. onlyvimal

onlyvimal Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Disgust,

Please tell me can I do this.

6. MattKNC

MattKNC Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't try to trick Google. If you have been previously banned by Google, learn from what you did to get banned and change your business methods accordingly.

If you can prove to Google that you have followed their requirements, then apply once again. I don't believe Google issues a lifetime ban, but you may have to wait awhile before reapplying.

MattKNC, Nov 8, 2006 IP
    kh7 likes this.
  7. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Why not?
    Other ways of google checking this would be by whois, although IP isn't static it is still from India so that is another way... and who knows what kind of secret algo Google has to detect this kind of behaviour. Google datacenters are like the Nasa... do you really think someone can fool them by doing some simple changes like using another name?

fryman, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  8. disgust

disgust Guest

Best Answers:
    I think people tend to assume google's algos are more intelligent than they actually are...

the original poster asked if he can. it's possible. you can do this without being detected. it just may not be the easiest thing in the world depending on how aggressive google is... assuming they're as aggressive as possible, using a new email, new sites, new ip address, and new SSN would essentially sever any connection to your previous account.

disgust, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  9. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck finding a new name, SS number and address (PO box don't count) :rolleyes:

And if you put the ad code on your old websites you will be banned

When will people learn ?

Google emplyees laugh at banned publishers who try to open up new accounts.

IamNed, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  10. alien

alien Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't try to fool google one day you will caught and you will get banned again. Fryman is right that google datacentres are like Nasa they will caught you buddy.

alien, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  11. dastuff

dastuff Peon

Best Answers:
    Yah umm, it's also sad that people decide not to read the TOS before they stick up the ads...

But aside from that, you can open up a new adsense acount if you go out and start up a company (LLC, or whatever else)... You can then use the companies info to start a new account.. It'll cost you like 100$ though.

dastuff, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  12. imnajam

imnajam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My vote goes to disgust, you can open and account with no obligations but upon your own risk, and there is no surity that you will be paid or not.

But if you do each and everything cleverly you will be winning and don't do invalid clicks again at all, and you will be okay with google.

Make sure you add point 5 to your list i.e "make new website, domain, and content as well"

I hope you can do it that way

imnajam, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  13. LikeButta

LikeButta Peon

Best Answers:

Actually it's done all the time. Google catches a lot but anyone with sense about them can get away with it. However, people who were banned rightfully or people who are making critical errors and don't fix those when they open a new account are sure to be banned again, and again and again until they run out of the resources needed to open fresh accounts or wise up and play by the rules.

I do think that anyone serious about Adsense should start with at least 2 accounts if not three. I've read too many horror stories, and Google has shown they do not have the resources to handle Adsense disputes effectively. Why put all your eggs in one basket and have some sudden spike in traffic knock you off the map?

Google allows seperate accounts for business entities and personal as long as the payee name and address are different for the business name. Think about it, they can't keep businesses out because they have an association with someone who was banned. Some low level tech support guy could then have a personal spamming adsense account and would then jeapordize the corporate account. I don't think so. So you need to sign up seperate business accounts. If you have a business with an office you're set, otherwise form a business (not that expensive) and use a P.O. box or other business mailing service. You will obviously have to have banking set up as well for that entity, and this will make taxes a little more difficult. The more businesses you run the more complicated it gets (Well at least for me, I am clueless with taxes) but you can just get a CPA to handle that.

I think that will answer the question of the original poster. However, if you were banned legitimately, you will be banned again and if not you better figure out what went wrong before you invest the money and effort into getting back into the system.

LikeButta, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  14. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    And after you open your LLC where will you send the check to? Your home address? LOL

I don't suppose you will need an EIN? Unelss you plan on leaving that part blank..lol

You cant fool google no matter how smart you think you are. They spend millions on technology that allows them to trace accounts.

IamNed, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  15. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:

Bad bad advice. The TOS says you can only have one and once one account is banned, the others will be too. And I don't suppose you plan on logging into all your accounts from the same computer?

IamNed, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  16. onlyvimal

onlyvimal Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Readers,

I want to tell you that I run blogs, not websites. And I will start with a
    1. NEW BLOGS AND UPDATED CONTENTS
    2. NEW NAME
    3. NEW ADDRESS
    4. NEW EMAIL ID
    5. DON'T OPEN ADSENSE ACCOUNT FROM HOME COMPUTER BECAUSE IP CAN BE TRACED
    6. WORK VERY HARD AND HONESTLY (though I didn't did anything illegal to get clicks or not click my ads by my own ever)
    7. BE ALWAYS CAREFUL

Now readers tell me, with all these 7 points can I start new adsense account.

17. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Yes, because it's not in your name and therefor it's not your account.

T0PS3O, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  18. imnajam

imnajam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Give it a shot, hope it will work smoothly

imnajam, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  19. LikeButta

LikeButta Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not against the TOS to open accounts for seperate legal entities. Entry #4:

https://www.google.com/adsense/supp...=9729&ctx=en:search&query=payee&topic=&type=f

In regards to where they send the check, it would be to your business address, if you don't have a brick and mortor then you have a P.O. box or a virtual office that you use for your business. There are tons of services set up for that.

I don't know the TOS re: after you are banned, what the requirements are for any businesses that you are affiliated with to create an adsense account but there is definately leeway there as there has to be.

True if all accounts are associated with the same ip addresses there is a good chance they would associate them, but if you are a legitimate advertiser and have no history of problems accross your accounts, then one of you accounts getting snapped inaapropriately likely wouldn't be grounds to get your other accounts banned. I have heard stories going both ways, but the common theme among those that got all their accounts snapped is that they were engaging in blackhat/spamming activities. If you wanted to be extra careful you could simply use proxy services to access your business accounts or use only your business network (if you have one) using vpns or terminal services.

Note I am not condoning this method after you are banned. However, this is how it's currently done by those that are doing it.

LikeButta, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  20. wentworth

wentworth Guest

Best Answers:
    You can't use a PO Box with Adsense...

wentworth, Nov 8, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.