1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Best Ever Tips to Make $10000 Per Month on Autopilot

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by gonzalod34, Dec 16, 2011.

Hi members, will you surprise if I would like to share one of my secret $10,000/month autopilot money making tips with you? I think some of you will be :)

In this short tips I’ll give you tips on my $10,000/month mark online money making assets. I'm successfully running this method for more than 6 months and this is one of my main sources of income today. I will show you step by step what I’m doing and what works for me, and therefore also will work for you. This is guaranteed.

Ok without further ado lets start to make some easy money step by steps:-

1. Select an evergreen niche product like make money online, health & fitness, self development, games, home & garden etc. Check out the product gravity if
    you are promoting product from clickbank.

2. Hire a virtual assistant to create product review/testimonial video. You will find hundreds of virtual assistant at fiverr.com just for $5. Before hiring someone
    check his/her reputation. Your video will be ready within 24 to 48 hours.

3. Once your video is ready upload it to youtube. Insert your main keyword at title, add your affiliate url with some additional related text at description box. You
    can use url shortener service site to short affiliate link. In the tags field add 5-10 product related keywords.

Rank Your Video:-

To rank your youtube video on first page of youtube as well as first page of google for many keywords you should use backlinks. On that part here I again use fiverr to get backlinks for my videos. Search for keyword “backlinks” at fiverr & you will get hundred of results. Short the list by ratings. I have worked during these months with dozens of different people. Always check their reviews first. Once you contact them, send them the address of your youtube video, and job done!

In my experience, each video I create, generates a monthly income ranging between $100 and $1500. This may sound very varied, and it really is, but due to the viral nature of YouTube, it is possible that some videos generate more revenue than others, but never one of my videos has generated less than $100 per month, while many of my videos are generating more than $1000 per month.

With only creating 1 video per day for the next 30 days, you may have a profit of at least $10,000 per month TOTALLY ON AUTOPILOT!. Of course, to create
    30 videos, you need to invest $300, but you can create 1 or 2 and invert the profit of the first month to create 30 more! And so you can continue to create
    all the videos you want and make as much money as you want!.

Go ahead & implement this method to start making money online as fast as this weekend.

If you have any question or suggestion related with this method feel free to post it here.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
    gonzalod34, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  2. saladflorida

saladflorida Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is totally make sense to me. i plan to start working on my first CB campaign. I might be using this method. thanks again. I have added your reputation

thanks pak cik :)

saladflorida, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  3. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wish you great success with your first CB campaign :)

gonzalod34, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  4. johnhunter

johnhunter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dude, I'm sorry but this is total nonsense, you will NOT be making $10,000 per month by creating 1 video a day and throwing a few links at it! If that was the case I will just create 100 videos per day and make a million next month.

johnhunter, Dec 16, 2011 IP
    snakeair likes this.
  5. marcusio

marcusio Peon

Best Answers:
    i agree with john, this is absolute bull.

you might make some money with this method but nowhere near what the OP is trying to claim

marcusio, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  6. A.J

A.J Peon

Best Answers:
    The results are maybe overrated, but the advice is still pretty good.

A.J, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  7. dimmoneycash

dimmoneycash Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree... it's better than any of those other 'make money online' products that people sell!

dimmoneycash, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  8. kheni

kheni Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow superb idea.

I have just entered internet marketing and there are so many things that fascinates me.

I am going ahead and implementing your idea.

Thanks again.

Kheni

kheni, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  9. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You mean, this ebook is useless? ---> http://www.buymystupidebook.com/

I do like the thread creators advice.

snakeair, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  10. mynetbuzz

mynetbuzz Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty good at advice! will give it a try

mynetbuzz, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  11. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, I had never heard of that eBook before, but it seems quite interesting. ;)

To the OP:
    the numbers don't add up if you've ever used YouTube before.
    Though the advice is good for newbiew. =)

Wulkanen, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  12. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you also john if you think can make $10000 within your first month by utilizing this method :cool: But what I like to say here is that this earning could be possible if you don't quit yourself only by making 30 videos in your first month. Give this method a try yourself & scale it up to $10000. You will surely earn this amount only from video marketing.

gonzalod34, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  13. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    My advice; go & buy it now ;)

14. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely right... A method + your effort = money

15. whispertech

whispertech Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have read both possitive and negative issues here. The fact is of course finding what actually works and sticking to the game plan. This means having a system rather than shooting at flying ducks all day and every day. This looks like a system to follow that can be viable if done right. As for making the kind of money talked about, well money will be made with this I am sure but just how much, we will have to see I guess.

whispertech, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  16. Gombez

Gombez Peon

Best Answers:
    that's sound good, i ever read that method from a top internet marketer. they said that the video can made from power point and convert into video by using software like camtasia studio. but note, the traffic is the king and need more effort to get your video on the top list of search. if you don't mind can you give us the example of the video that ever made a sale. : )

Gombez, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  17. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish I could be :p but what I suggest you to implement this method for yourself as the method is evergreen & making money for everyone small or big.

Thanks.

gonzalod34, Dec 19, 2011 IP
  18. dts6

dts6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i need to repeat and rinse the steps and scale it up

Thanks.

dts6, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  19. hostreviewscript

hostreviewscript Peon

Best Answers:
    I have read many tips similar to this one and it does make sense to me but never successful with any. Any suggestions?

hostreviewscript, Dec 20, 2011 IP
  20. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't be information overloaded. Take any of your learned tips & utilize this by taking action. Tips will not make any money for you, action will :)

gonzalod34, Dec 20, 2011 IP