1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer Load Problem

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by herohana, Dec 6, 2011.

Hello DP friends...

I have a problem when money loading to my Payoneer card. My Payoneer card associated with oDesk. This is first time money load to this card. I used my Visa debit card to load money. I have loaded $20 first time. But After completed payment email received like this.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Hello xxxxxxxxxxx,
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]This is to inform you of an attempt to make a private payment to your Payoneer card ending in xxx, but that unfortunately we were not able to approve this payment request 3xxxxx9 of $20.00.
    The loader will not be charged for this attempted transaction and was advised to contact you for additional information.
    The primary use of your Payoneer card is for receiving payouts from our partners. Payoneer does offer the option to load funds privately to our cards, but approving such payments is done based on our policies and regulations, and payments may not always be approved. We will consider additional private loads to your account once the account becomes active in receiving payouts from oDesk.
    Please note that when private payments are approved, they might be subject to additional limits based on Payoneer's fraud prevention policies.
    Should you believe this to be an error please contact us at
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

But not any earning in oDesk account, Because oDesk exam is failed. and not able to get any jobs, In this reason I don't have any earnings in that accounts. How to I can load money from Debit card. I'm unable to load money from oDesk account. Because there not have any earning. Please help me to load money from my Debit card.

Please help me. :confused:

herohana, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  2. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I'm Talia from Payoneer. As mentioned in the email, the main purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from our partners. While we enable this service for our users, you do need to receive payments from a partner before you can load your card through a Visa or MasterCard. If you cannot get a job on oDesk, please know that we work with many other freelancing websites that will also allow you to receive payments to your Payoneer card.

Good luck!

PayoneerTeam, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  3. herohana

herohana Peon

Best Answers:
    I can withdraw money from Plimus web site to my Payoneer card. If I withdraw money from plimus to this card can I activate it. But Plimus payment made in 15 of this month. I have attached Plimus account with Payoneer card. Please help me! :confused:

herohana, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  4. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi herohana,

I'm not sure what the problem is. The 15th will be in a week, and then you'll get a payment since you have already attached the card. Do you have a payment missing from last month or something?

PayoneerTeam, Dec 7, 2011 IP
    herohana likes this.
  5. herohana

herohana Peon

Best Answers:
    This is First payment from plimus web site, It is made 15th of this month. I want know, can I receive payment from Plimus to Payoneer card without activate card before? :rolleyes:

herohana, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  6. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Herohana,

There are 2 steps to activating your card:

1) The activation procedure described when you got your card
    2) The activation fee

The activation fee is deducted from your account when you receive your first payment from a partner, so you don't need to add funds from an external card to do so. Just make sure you have activated your card on our website so that you can use it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

PayoneerTeam, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  7. herohana

herohana Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I have activated Payoneer card, I have attached it to the Plimus,oDesk. I will withdraw money from Plimus account to my Card at 15th of this month. Thanks for your help. If I got a problem I will request help from you in DP Forum.

Thanks helping!!! :)

herohana, Dec 7, 2011 IP
  8. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Great! Good luck, let me know how it turns out :)

PayoneerTeam, Dec 8, 2011 IP