1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Introducing 888Media – Earn up to $8,000 a month with your website

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mjones, Aug 19, 2011.

Hi All,

I am here on behalf of 888 Media Ad Network to invite you to try out our network. 888 Media works differently from other ad networks. We don’t pay you per click or for CPM, we rent a space on your website for an agreed amount (minimum 3-month contract). Example, you have a high traffic website, we will make you an offer for a particular space on your website, provide you with our ad code and pay a monthly rental price for that space. This guarantees our publishers receive a set income for an ad space. We pay anything from a few hundred dollars per month up to our ceiling cap of $8,000, criteria includes size and quality of your traffic, exclusive or non exclusive deals, type of website e.t.c. We have a limited number of publishers we are accepting at the moment so if this is of any interest to you, get in touch lets talk.

For more details and if you like to apply see here http://888media.net/ppc-publisher.php

If you have a very high traffic website, you might want to contact our senior ad manager directly at davidlaws [at] 888media.net

If you have any questions you can contact us using the contact form located here: http://www.888media.net/ppc-contact-us.php

Thanks for your time

Please Note: No adult sites allowed

mjones, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  2. Suprim360

Suprim360 Peon

Best Answers:
    are you guys new ad network cause you don't have good alexa rank

Suprim360, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  3. omkaar

omkaar Member

Best Answers:
    looks like a rip off from tribalfusion or they do some rotation for their tribal fusion account, because they ask for this : How many ad impressions per month do you plan on making available to Tribal Fusion? on their registration page

omkaar, Aug 19, 2011 IP
  4. mjones

mjones Peon

Best Answers:
    Suprim360: We have been around for about 6 months. I am not particularly a techic but we run ad codes on a number of websites through our ad serving server so I don’t think alexa counts that.

mjones, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  5. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It could be they copied content from tribalfusion and forgot to change the name, site design is not professional, content seems copied from other website, so not sure how many would really trust on such network, and telling everyone they can make $8000 month thats just a simply making fools to others, I doubt its possible for everyone,

If you guarantee me I can make $8000 with my few thousands traffic daily, than count in me, otherwise you should edit your post and don't misguide others

aassociatehit, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  6. mjones

mjones Peon

Best Answers:
    aassociatehit: The post simply states the most we would pay for a site. We do not say we pay $8k for every site; it depends on a number of factors which I have listed in my initial post. We would be beneficial to some web sites and not to others. Our business model is fairly straight-forward, it is nothing new in the industry. It works well for us and for the publisher as their income and our expenses can be predicted on a month-by-month basis rather than the sometimes wild swings of CPC and CPM programs.

To elaborate even further, yes, we do work with some major ad networks, in order to ensure that we serve ads 100% of the time.

mjones, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  7. omkaar

omkaar Member

Best Answers:
    whats your payment mode ? paypal/check/moneybookers ?
    if we sign monthly or quarterly or 3 months contract, will you pay in advance or after term completion?
    what if you dont pay after term completion or delay the pay and prove to be scam like other networks?

omkaar, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  8. mjones

mjones Peon

Best Answers:
    Omkaar: We pay via wire/cheque/paypal. We do not offer monthly contracts, like I said in my original post minimum is 3 months. We pay Net 45 or Net 60 depending on the deal structure.

We have been working with a number of publishers for the better part of 6 months, I am certain if we were not keeping our end of the deal it would have been posted here.

mjones, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  9. nabajit

nabajit Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you guys accept traffic from India?

nabajit, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  10. omkaar

omkaar Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mjones
    do you have standard ad banner sizes like 728 x 90, 120 x 600, 160 x 600, 300 x 250 etc?
    most sites are designed to have these banners

also do you serve only banners or popunders/popups/interstatial too (usually they are paid more)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
    omkaar, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  11. rockeerz

rockeerz Active Member

Best Answers:
    is it possible earning that much for our website ?

rockeerz, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  12. mjones

mjones Peon

Best Answers:
    nabajit: We do accept traffic from India but please be aware that we will not value such traffic as we would value traffic from W.Europe or N. America. Very few companies (with the exception of Global Brands) do advertise to India.

Omkaar: Yes we accept most sizes

Rockeerz: Yes, it is but like I have said it does depend on quite a number of factors.

mjones, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  13. autospa

autospa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is difference between your Ad network and buysellads?

autospa, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  14. omkaar

omkaar Member

Best Answers:
    this looks like one more scam site
    their site is down for more than 24 hrs
    how will they serve ads for many sites

omkaar, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  15. Jezlad

Jezlad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are these guys legit?

Was contacted by them last week and having second thoughts.

Jezlad, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  16. vedrisha

vedrisha Member

Best Answers:
    hmm, they contacted me today via mail too. They sad that I can make $20k for my site. My site btw have between 800k and 1 million impressions per month. I have really deep doubts about this. Has anyone been payed buy them until now?

vedrisha, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  17. Jezlad

Jezlad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agreed a fee with them, sent back some stuff and heard nothing more. These guys are not legit in my opinion.

Jezlad, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  18. msk19994

msk19994 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol guys these guys are spammers and fakers thats why they are banned so stop wasting your time here

msk19994, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  19. cell4review

cell4review Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    good and new google adsense allternative

cell4review, Nov 24, 2011 IP
  20. mjones

mjones Peon

Best Answers:
    …well it looks like my ban has been lifted, before commenting on it I would like to respond to some of your posts.

@ Jezlad: Apologies if you did not get a reply from us, that normally means we did not feel your site qualified for our large publisher program. In anycase you should have received a reply telling you that. That being said I don’t think that the fact you did not receive a reply is grounds to dispute legitimacy.

@ msk19994: Your post only shows that you are deficient of basic education and lack of even the most basic social skills. Ignorance such as you have displayed is the reason why we still have a world where racism and religious intolerance are still alive and kicking. To label something/someone without as much as an iota of proof makes you supremely ignorant at best, I hope you go out and get some education.

In regards to the ban, I was banned by DP because they or whatever system they have stated I had a duplicate account, this was obviously untrue and I cannot for the life of me think why anyone would have 2 or more separate accounts on forum. What made the whole debacle even worse was that DP offers no way for an individual to defend him or herself. Pretty arrogant if you ask me.

I expect to be banned again after writing this but I am glad to say this is my very last post/visit to this site. Mr Moderator please close this thread and please feel free to re-instate my ban.

mjones, Nov 30, 2011 IP