1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

An AFFILIATES dream come true! EZ sales, low refunds, PROOF! Seriously CHECK THIS OUT

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Super_Vendor, Nov 11, 2011.

Hey everybody!

About 2 months ago I dropped a new website on here and many of you jumped on promoting it. Well within 2 months it has reached a gravity of 99 !!

Also it is 2nd place in it's subcategory and actually the HIGHEST gravity in its subcategory.

Here's a screenshot of that:

[​IMG]

I've been continually tweaking it and the conversions just keep getting better and better. Plus we have an amazing upsell that converts very well too and this means
    that you can earn up to $83 PER SALE!!

If you have not started promoting this then you are truly missing out.

Here is some proof of conversions:

[​IMG]

As you can see conversions are fantastic and refunds are EXTREMELY low! The proof speaks for itself.

Don't waste your time promoting websites that look like trash and don't convert.

This bad boy is fresh, unique, and appealling!

Here are the specs:

Product price: $34 + $77 upsell. (also downsell one time offers)

Product commission: 75% (you can earn up to $83 per sale minus CB fees)

Sales page: http://ecashopinions.com

Affiliate tools page: http://ecashopinions.com/affiliates.html

Seriously, you couldn't ask for more.

I would like to invite you to jump on board and promote this great website. Thanks for you attention.

Sincerely,
    Rick Thomas

Please comment.

Super_Vendor, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  2. Super_Vendor

Super_Vendor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey everybody,

Gravity is over 100 now and the sales just keep coming in. Also, the upsell is converting very well, about 1:5, but we are currently in the process of recreating the upsell sales page to get EVEN BETTER conversions! Also, as you can see above, the refunds are very low, but we are still revamping the members area with new videos and a more user friendly interface to make refunds EVEN LOWER.

The sales page, upsells, and product are on the brink of perfection. It doesn't get much better than this.

If you have not yet, you need to jump on board and promote this one. You are going to love the results.

PM me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Rick

PS - About 250 articles are going to be added to the affiliates page very soon as well!

Super_Vendor, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  3. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    You did very well for yourself, especially in such a saturated niche.

Blasted two swipes on the 12th and 13th to a small list of 400 subs.

It's not the most responsive list so don't expect to much. ;)

koahost, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  4. pex7

pex7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey congrats, I love hearing stories like this. Very inspiring.

pex7, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  5. marie ross

marie ross Peon

Best Answers:
    you made me feel that I want to grab the chance of promoting you product man! I think it is so promising. Love to hear more of the improvements.

marie ross, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  6. designfantasy

designfantasy Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but is there any way i promote this or some other kind of clickbank product on google ads? Or i must create landing page and there promote your product? And can you also pm me i would like to know more about this...

designfantasy, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  7. AlohaThemes.com

AlohaThemes.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing. I just started promoting. Hope this makes us both some money :)

AlohaThemes.com, Nov 20, 2011 IP
  8. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Thank you to everybody who has been promoting! eCashOpinions is doing fantastically and more and more sales just keep on coming in.

The members area is almost completely redone now which will make refunds even lower than they already are! Also, I will be adding landing pages
    to the affiliates area very soon.

Keep up the hard work everybody!

Super_Vendor, Nov 28, 2011 IP
  9. amido

amido Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great man that make me feel i like clickbank more :)

amido, Nov 28, 2011 IP
  10. forexman1

forexman1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got one sales last week but buyer refunded next day. didn't know this product good or scam?

forexman1, Nov 28, 2011 IP
  11. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    That's good to know! You can make a LOT of money through Clickbank, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

The product is great and refunds remain to be low. That must have just been a bad coincidence. Also, the fact that the buyer refunded next day probably means he
    is someone familiar with Clickbank and is just abusing the ease of refund system. Obviously one day is not any amount of time to put forth any effort into a product.

Thanks for promoting and I hope that you will not let this one bad instance keep you from promoting more.

As of today gravity is at 132, and the website continues to convert incredibly and refunds are very low. This bad boy is on FIRE!!

Rick

Super_Vendor, Dec 2, 2011 IP
  12. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    ------Huge Updates For Affiliates-----------

Hey everybody!

I've been hard at work and I've got some great updates for you guys.

Firstly, the gravity is at about 140 and new affiliates join and make sales every single day!

eCashOpinions has received thousands of sales and it has only been live for a matter of months! This is thanks to all of you affiliates who are hitting hard and promoting the hell out of this high converting website.

Here are a couple of BIG updates.

Firstly, the amount of money being earned by affiliates has just made a huge jump. You can now earn up to $105 per customer!

This is thanks to the addition of a VIP upgrade that is making more sales than the actual standard version! PLUS a newly created upsell page that is converting MUCH better than the old and it is selling at a price point of $97!

You are now going to be seeing a LARGE overall increase in earnings!

I've had many affiliates email and message me telling me that eCashOpinions has provided them with their first every Clickbank sale. This makes me very happy!

Here's another big update:

Many of you have been asking about landing pages so I have added a landing page to the affiliates page. This landing page can be downloaded along with all of the image files for it. You can replace certain text with your own WebForm code to grow your list OR just replace it with your affiliate link!

I hope that all of you who have asked for this tool immediately jump on this and start promoting eCashOpinions. You will NOT be disappointed. Also, if you are having an issues setting your landing page up just send me a PM and I will do my best to get you rolling!

Great so we've got higher earnings with better upsells! WE STILL have a very low refund rate! And now we've got some more tools for you guys to use!

Here's the website links for you:

Salespage: http://ecashopinions.com

Affiliates page: http://ecashopinions.com/affiliates.html

Commission:
    75% (up to $105 PER EASY SALE!)

-----------------------------------

Thanks for your attention and please feel free to comment or ask questions!

Talk soon,
    Rick

Super_Vendor, Feb 7, 2012 IP
  13. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to tell you, I was already making a killing with this one but when you added the VIP upgrade and the new upsell....WOW.

I have been in the internet marketing world for quite a while. I have made huge amounts of money on a lot of different products/projects. This website is one of the best converting sites I have ever promoted.

You have really done a great job of taking over a niche that already had a ton of competition.

If you want an easy sale, send some traffic to Rick's site

domainiac, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  14. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Thanks domainiac you know you are one of my top affiliates and I love having you on my team! I'm very glad the upgrade and new upsell have increased your earnings even more. That's exactly what I was going for! :)

It's time to kill it and make 2012 our best year ever!

To all potential affiliates:
    If you want to make some easy money just shoot your traffic towards eCashOpinions and you'll be very happy with the results.

Thanks!

Super_Vendor, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  15. Insiston

Insiston Peon

Best Answers:
    Room for more?

Insiston, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  16. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi sir, I am new to clickbank, how its possible??? Hopup generate money??? I am 12 days old CB Member I generate 1300 US Hops up but no money??? hope you guide us.

Tushavi, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  17. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    Hi Tushavi,

There are many ways to promote products on clickbank. You need to find a website that converts very well and also has low refunds. eCashOpinions is a great website to promote but you've got to learn how to do it.

Since you are new then I suggest you continue searching this forum and you'll find plenty of ways to promote!

Super_Vendor, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  18. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Rick, I have been getting a dozen new bad reviews on Ecash every week & the refund rate is backing this up. You might want to start hiring someone for the support & make your product a lot better.

Let me copy & paste some I recieved:

And there are several others just like these.

Let me know what you are going to do about this? Otherwise I will have to adjust my review & I am getting a lot of hits for it since I'm ranking number one.

koahost, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  19. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    With regards to what koahost said. Our membership system has been upgraded and redone since then. During the beginning the system we were using wouldn't always get the membership sent to the customer immediately after purchase. Sometimes the Clickbank order form does not redirect customers properly as well. Our refund rate is actually very low and even with our early issues has ALWAYS been low. I get many messages sent to me from affiliates complimenting the great conversions and low refund rates.

Thanks for your questions.

Super_Vendor, May 2, 2012 IP
  20. Super_Vendor

Best Answers:
    HUGE UPDATE FOR AFFILIATES!

Our website eCashOpinions has been live for only about 6 months and is responsible for already pulling $300,000 in sales!

[​IMG]

Here's what JV's are saying about this monster converter:

"hey, after 4 months of promoting your website is still giving me the highest epcs"

"I'm glad you kept bothering me about promoting for you because your website is easily my biggest money making campaign..."

"Have to say this is a very good programme. I'm promoting (in a small way) about 20 different CB products and this wins hands down. It just converts so well."

"...converts like candy..."

We have spent countless hours testing, tweaking, and adding to make this website convert so well. A combination of state of the art graphics, a first class sales copy, and 5 star funnel makes promoting eCashOpinions the most profitable experience you can have as an affiliate.

We take pride in our affiliates who promote us and that is why they stay with us. We run contests and even offer bonuses on monthly sales performance. We also provide more tools than you will find for almost all other affiliate programs.

You can now earn up to $105 per easy sale!

Our sales funnel has been tweaked time and time again to give you the greatest amount of front end sales, COMBINED, with the greatest amount of upsells as well.

We have completely covered every nook and cranny of every aspect of what can make a website successful. This is why we continue to grow.

We would like to invite you to become an affiliate of our great service and grow with us. Let's work together to make the latter half of 2012 a record breaking season. Start today and start seeing the results you deserve for your promotional efforts.

Here are the specs:

Salespage: http://ecashopinions.com

Affiliates page: http://ecashopinions.com/affiliates.html

Your affiliate URL: yourCBid.daywealth.hop.clickbank.net

Commission: 75%

Sale structure: Front end ($44 VIP, $34, $29 VIP, $19) Back end ($97, $77, $57)

Contact Us:

Thank you for your attention and feel free to ask any questions or ask for any help that you may need.

To OUR success together,
    Sincerely,
    Rick Thomas

Super_Vendor, May 2, 2012 IP