1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

JustBeenPaid probably the best money making program out there

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Gaffer, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Well this is for THE CHAMPION OF THE NARRU I have earned $20 today oops sorry cant say that its all lies of course haha kerching

Gaffer, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  2. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Still having problems with screencaps fool? LMAO at the idiot living on fantasy island

jadams, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  3. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    referals.jpg
    here is a screenshot of my referal page lists with the 9 referals but of course i lied about them according to champion of the narru so there you go
    earnings.jpg
    my earnings

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
    Gaffer, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  4. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    I can tell you now fool that means absolutely nothing so try again little man

jadams, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  5. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope no problem with screenshots thanks to joe and not you FOOL And i expect it wouldnt mean anything to you because you dont want to have to admit your wrong with a big capitol W i am sorry to have made you out to be the fool i know how much your pride is hurt but there you go even with the screencaps you asked for you still say i am a lier give it up the evidence has been provided and more will come FOOL champion of the narru game over haha

Gaffer, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  6. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Now post some screencaps pertinent to your claims and large enough to be read you brainless moron unless you think we are all as stupid as you in which case think again so bring it on and then I will go away and laugh when everyone gets shafted LMAO

jadams, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  7. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for jumping my thread again as for screencaps large enough your the moron try clicking on them derbrain and pertinent to my claims i have said i have 9 referals screen cap 1 shows 9 referals and my daily earnings was my second claim screencap 2 shows daily earnings so big boy click on them if you dont know how hover your arrow over the screencap with your mouse and left click if you cant do that ask a friend to show you nobody is getting shafted here lmao you realy are a jaded idiot who desperately wants my claims to be untrue sorry to dissapoint Oh and hand of A,dal go and play your fantasy world of warcraft thats about the only place you can be the big man you aspire to be one day you may join in the real world dreamer

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
    Gaffer, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  8. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Good to see you edited them after my post you turkey, and then waited to now so you could bump up your cr@p and make yourself look even more of a turkey.

If you had a brain you idiot you would be dangerous

Still you are famous for editing out your posts arn't you Mary the Gaffer of imbeciles

jadams, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  9. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    you are funny i am entitled to edit a post if i think of something i should have said or i prefer to reword something because you see i read over it sometimes and it isnt quite right anyway my perogative and thanks again for keeping the banter going and i think i have shown you to be the turkey? what turkeys have to do with anything i dont know still you keep introducing these names all i can say is right back atcha so far i am right you are wrong back to your fantasy games big man untill your next insulting post one day you might actually be civil and shock everybody but i doubt that very much till the next instalment for the people who are here to read about justbeenpaid i have 150 $10 positions paying me $30 every day that is 2% paid out every day my goal is to have 1000 positions then i will get $200 a day and i hope jaddams is about that day because you think i am gloating now watch this space

Gaffer, Dec 3, 2011 IP
  10. Hawkmaster

Hawkmaster Member

Best Answers:
    I too have made money with this program and can highly recommend it as I take $80 per day in earnings:)

Hawkmaster, Jan 1, 2012 IP
  11. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Latest update justbeenpaid screenshot my earnings thus far jss update 2012.jpg and now justbeenpaid is crediting new accounts with a $10 position so you can start earning 2% per day straight away

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
    Gaffer, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  12. Glockson

Glockson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They are there ot make money. I'm very sceptical of it.

Glockson, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  13. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    It is your perogative to be sceptical but i tell you this. Everybody who is rich is only rich because they took a chance. Risk entreprenaurs are risk takers. Sometimes you just have to take the plunge. life is full of risks and i have taken the chance with justbeenpaid and it has worked out good for me. I am honest and i would not expect anyone to put their life savings into this program but i am earning money with it and frederick mann is a millionair and he doesnt need the money and he talks to the members. He doesnt hide away raking in the profits he is contactable and i like the way he runs things. So i wish you all the best if justbeenpaid isnt for you so be it. All i want is for people to understand i speak as i see and what i say is an honest review from someone who is using the program. I dont give reviews on something i havent even tried like some affiliate marketers just to make money All the best

Gaffer, Jan 4, 2012 IP