1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's wrong with google adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by bagoes, Nov 13, 2011.

Hi All,

I wanted to ask you all about google adsense today. Why is the google often do unilaterally banned. Though publishers are running what is already in command by google, no blackhat, no auto generated content, and play whitehat, but still getting banned. What's wrong with google adsense?

bagoes, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  2. Drtamersameeh

Drtamersameeh Peon

Best Answers:
    I am wondering about it too as I have just been banned without giving any reasons

Drtamersameeh, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  3. itscolumn

itscolumn Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you sure you are banned without reason? Google should send an email to notify why you are banned, isn't it?

itscolumn, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Go through the Adsense TOS in details before you complaining. Also, Adsense will email you and tell you why you get banned too

lifeplayer, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  5. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    You must understand that rules are meant to be followed and you really need to read and to read again these things.

serena85, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  6. Janck

Janck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't care. Even if they ban 10000 accounts they won't even notice it in their earnings.

Anyway Google is done with MFA sites. Now he wants quality. Only quality will keep the advertisers to advertise through AdWords.

Janck, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  7. BoCe

BoCe Peon

Best Answers:
    but often due to "invalid activity". WTH!

BoCe, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  8. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    invalid activity basically means many things, but one thing which is not in adsense's tos but I think is a valid reason to ban a publisher, is if most of this publisher's traffic doesn't convert for advertizers.

So it could be traffic from specific countries, such as Pakistan, where visitors click on ads naturally but never buy anything.. This traffic is worthless, so rather than telling the publisher to change its traffic source, they ban the publisher, quick and easy..

JamesColin, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  9. cpabux.com

cpabux.com Member

Best Answers:
    google the bigest scam in the world - bann- that the way how they make big money from advertisers ,google do nothing to advertisers ,only publisher work make 99% of his earning

cpabux.com, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  10. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you sure publisher work make 99% of adsense's earnings? I don't think so.. Many people use google search, and they have ads there, they don't give any share to anyone, and advertizers often pay more to be on google search than they do to be on the publisher network.. So I'm sure your 99% figure is wrong.

11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its the so many of the publishers that are the scammers. Google pays you have a site popular enough that naturally people will click on the ads. Its as simple as that. But then the publishers are always running around getting friends to click on the ads, looking for TRICKS, etc to steal clicks with adsense.

Get a life. Google pays plenty of publishers good money, just not the clowns who think its a get rich quick scheme.

Laceygirl, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  12. cpabux.com

cpabux.com Member

Best Answers:
    about traffic "invalid activity" -how i can control 500000000 online people ? it's BULL SH***

13. danilion55

danilion55 Member

Best Answers:
    i also faced this problem but don't know for what reason my adsense account banned :(

danilion55, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  14. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can't really control invalid activity when it's about the source of traffic you get..

But if you make a site for pakistanese people, and those people never buy anything online, then adsense takes care of that for you and bans you from their network. It's not unfair, it is written in their contract with you, they can terminate the contract at any time, just like you can..

15. cpabux.com

cpabux.com Member

Best Answers:
    china block all from google

16. cpabux.com

cpabux.com Member

Best Answers:
    "buy anything online" way they must buy I visit some site to read info not to buy

17. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes they do, they block youtube, blogger and much more, because they're promoting their country's service, like baidu for search engine.. It is unfair competition but who ever said that china was fair?
    The only reason why china is able to export so many products to western countries is because of the greed of coporations and the western policitians who are not working for their own people anymore. So the end results is unemployed people buying stuff produced by slaves, wonderful.. A better way would have been to tell china, if you want to export with less taxes in our country, you should pay your workers are correct rates, create a social welfare system, just like we have, then the competition would be more fair, and there wouldn't be so many outsourcing and unemployment rates in western countries. Plus the workers from china/india wouldn't be exploited like this.. But anyway, it's useless to even talk about it, we're not politicians, and we're not corporations, we have only the right to consume. :)

Anyway, on my sites I ban users who post anything about india, pakistan or china (and more) because I don't want to attract traffic from non western countries, why? Not because I don't like people living in those countries, it's because I understand what is adsense, it's not free money, it's just a platform to match publishers and advertizers, and advertizers are not interested in non western traffic because it doesn't convert! Easy to understand, no? Then you have to adapt. It's not because adsense supports websites in many languages that you should do a site for any country.. At least that's what I understood and I'm sticking with western countries as long as I get money from advertizers, because there is more chances that this traffic will convert into sales for advertizers!

18. cpabux.com

cpabux.com Member

Best Answers:
    in TOS no such phrase "YOU MUST BUY"

19. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not you must buy, but out of 1000 clicks on ads, from western countries, some will buy, but from non western countries, 0 will buy.. After some time adsense will remove you from their network if your sites attract only traffic that doesn't convert into sales (or other things that advertizers want, like free downloads)

I'm sure if you were adsense you would do the same, so better put yourself into adsense shoes and understand what this network is about, then adapt to it or quit.

20. bagoes

bagoes Peon

Best Answers:
    Then why Google also bans websites that actually runs in a straight line without auto or auto-generated content? In fact I often come across a website that was less than a week exposed to de index search engine?

bagoes, Nov 14, 2011 IP