1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I earn online?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bunty200, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    Well the ways to earn money is same many and different as the Net is wide and differs.
    If you want a big fish in this deep sea then you can try it out.
    Create your site, have over 1.000 visitors a day, set the paid content, Ads. As tools for the last one action you can use for example Epom.com an Ad Exhange Platform and nice or even the best alternative to the Google Adsense.

So here you go a simple plan of action that can be performed in 1-2 months and with a penny

Install, Nov 7, 2011 IP
    bunty200 likes this.
  2. Aristot

Aristot Member

Best Answers:
    You could consider selling products on Ebay or Amazon.

Aristot, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  3. whooget

whooget Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you don't have a list and a lot of traffic don't rely on affiliate marketing, instead go to sites like fiverr, where you can offer your services for $5 but you will get a lot of offers, go to freelancer, apply for a job and earn, or look here on dp, people constantly look for different kind of services, from web design to article writing.
    Or find couple of sites like neobux where you get paid to click ads and earn enough money for coffee,your hosting, etc.
    And if you are artist, you can sell your pictures online, there is good money in this last.
    James

whooget, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  4. pier0001

pier0001 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go to oDesk, see what fits you and start applying or go to fiverr and post a gig. My suggestion is go to odesk, you can earn way more money than with fiverr.

pier0001, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  5. fong47

fong47 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try opening an e-commerce site and sell products.

fong47, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  6. dianne23hj

dianne23hj Peon

Best Answers:
    There are lots of ways to make money online and one of those is by creating your own website. In internet marketing the website is the best tool if you want to establish your own business. What are your skills by the way? If you have decided your niche then you can create a simple wordpress blog and do affiliate marketing like what many people recommend here. You can then also apply for odesk and work as a contractor. I worked their for 6 months and I used my earnings to set up my website. :)

You have to be very patient and passionate if you want to earn money online. Its a long way to go but its still worthy as you will learn valuable things in everything you do.

Good Luck!

dianne23hj, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  7. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do work on "One Page" and "Off Page" for Organic Search Results.

jhardy2008, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  8. alex900

alex900 Member

Best Answers:
    Try to build a website around some niche product. You don`t have to own the product as there are a lot of affiliate programs which can take care of that. Amazon and Clickbank are my favorite. You also don`t have to pay for hosting as there are a lot of free, quality hosts like byethost.com, they also have an easy to use site builder. When you`ve built your website, try to add unique content to it regularly so you could rank high in seach engines. Also do other SEO - backlinks building, article writing and so on.

alex900, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  9. bdove23

bdove23 Member

Best Answers:
    i would suggest that you join a membership site that teaches you A to Z about internet marketing and how to make money online.

bdove23, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  10. bill9404

bill9404 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its real easy to earn a little bit with Google ads

bill9404, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  11. Bkat52

Bkat52 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Build a list. Build a relationship with your list. Give them free content. Sell them something.

2. Find a service to sell (web design, seo, logo design, etc). Outsource it. Collect the check.

3. Call manufacturers of physical products. Set up a dropshipping agreement with them. Sell their stuff. Call manufacturer again and have them ship the product to the customer.

Bkat52, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  12. spuneet23

spuneet23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can earn through many ways by PTC , PPC , blogging ,writing articles. For more info you can email me.

spuneet23, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  13. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think PTC is a good way for you to start off as you don't need any investment in it. However, I have a method by which you can earn good income (Subject to your hard work) with just $15-20$ investment.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help about PTC.

rehan4pk, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  14. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Set up the classifieds site & place the ads to earn more revenue.

swasa, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  15. yaam

yaam Peon

Best Answers:
    PTC is just time wasting

yaam, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  16. rehan4pk

rehan4pk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. You are right. Its just at time wasting for those who want to be millionaires over night. Hundreds of thousands people are still earning from PTC. You just need to know what to do, when to do and how to do.

rehan4pk, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  17. nikolayjs

nikolayjs Peon

Best Answers:
    go for affiliate marketing! that's the best way to earn good amount month after month

nikolayjs, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  18. Guisbar

Guisbar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well thеrе are many ways of making money online the best wау iѕ blogging but tо start with gо thrоugh thе things dеѕсrіbed by me аnd pick uр whiсh suits уou better

1. earn thrоugh ptc 'paid tо click' websites thеse typically pay уou fоr reading emails sms and clicking on some аpрroрriate links.some оf them are paisalive,rupeemail,onbux,cashmoneymail,neobux,viewbestads and muсh more

2. earn by writing something: thіѕ is pretty similar tо indiastudychannel herе а part оf adsense іs shared by thе webmaster wіth thе contributor the things аrе verу genuine and similar websites аrе hubpages,squidoo,flixya,indyarocks аnd ehow

3. uploading files аlsо makes yоu earn ѕomе money when еvеr somе оne downloads thе file uploaded bу уоu get paid аnd this is vеrу easy provided уоur links arе promoted well

4. earn money bу uploading videos аt youtube,revver,dailymotion,metacafe аnd many mоre sites. the bеѕt waу is tо design a blog аnd join some affiliate programs

Guisbar, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  19. nimi

nimi Peon

Best Answers:
    The Earnbizz Team provides you the online job to earn money online without investment, earning money online with earnbizz team is consisting of the packages that it provides.The Earnbizz Team provides basically two packages the first package that is ‘Earnbizz Starter package’ which consists of a free website that helps people to make money online. This ‘Earnbizz Starter Package’ is provided totally free to help you earn money online without investment and earn mone

nimi, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  20. manikah

manikah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like make money by blogging with google adsense and microworkers.

manikah, Nov 11, 2011 IP