1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer now offering direct bank transfers to local bank accounts

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by PayoneerTeam, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glad to hear that you've received the card. If you have any questions about how it works, I'd be more than happy to help. I'm sure we can clear up any confusion you may have ;)

Nissim-Payoneer, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  2. Junioreality

Junioreality Active Member

Best Answers:
    Once I become a partner, is there a web code I can place on my site to accept bank transfer payments online?

Junioreality, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  3. PayoneerTeam

PayoneerTeam Active Member

Best Answers:
    First - congrats on having the card.

Second - what part is confusing to you? You can load it through any of our partners who need to pay you, and you can use it anywhere that MasterCard is accepted, online and offline, and at any ATMs that accept MasterCard debit cards.

PayoneerTeam, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  4. seedmonster

seedmonster Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ,

I'm from india and i was wondering if i can sign up for the payoneer debit card ?

seedmonster, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  5. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Seedmonster,

Unfrotunately, no. As you probably know, the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) has banned any companies that are located outside of India from issuing credit and debit cards to Indian citizens. However, we DO offer bank transfers for you through almost all of our partners, so you can still get paid by Payoneer. YOu can receive these payments either in Rupees or in USD.

PayoneerTeam, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  6. Bitcoins

Bitcoins Peon

Best Answers:
    Why has the RBI taken such measure? Does it affect your clients retroactively?

Bitcoins, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  7. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Hi Bitcoins,

Well, this wasn't against Payoneer - no company can issue Visas or MasterCard cards if they are located outside of India. I think it's more about controlling the income of their citizens, but I can't be sure.

This affects everyone who lives in India and is an Indian citizen, so people who had cards can't use them anymore, and we can't issue cards to new users, but everyone can get bank transfers, which we've been doing since a few days after the RBI made the announcement (it wasn't expected by anyone).

PayoneerTeam, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  8. Candicecold

Candicecold Member

Best Answers:
    hello, i have earned a certain amount at a website through its affiliate programs. The website offers different payment methods to choose and payoneer too. i have already crossed the minimum payout amount and i would like to know if i could recieve the money into my bank account via payoneer in this case. Can i receive the money to my bank account being an indian resident?if yes then how or do i have to choose a different payment method.
    I know in paypal you have to submit your email address and the amount is sent to the your paypal account associated with the email address and then i can withdraw the money to my bank in india. I would like to know how its done selecting payoneer as the payment method instead of paypal

Regards

Candicecold, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  9. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    The Payoneer Worldwide Local Bank Transfer service does indeed allow for local transfers to Indian bank accounts. You can sign up by choosing Payoneer as the payment method, and then selecting bank transfers, however it depends on whether or not the specific partner/affiliate supports this service.

If you'd like to PM me with the name of the partner/affiliate, I can check for you (or you can simply select Payoneer and see if the option is available).

Nissim-Payoneer, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  10. Candicecold

Candicecold Member

Best Answers:
    Payment Method: Payoneer*
    Payable To: *
    Payoneer Information
    Use this link to register or connect your payoneer account. Once you have received your payoneer card, you may complete this form.

Signature Digital Signature : *

When i select payoneer in the payment method it shows me the above options . All the fields which i have marked * are compulsory.
    When i press the hyper link "this link" as instructed above i am directed to this page https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/Default/index.aspx . i do not have a payoneer account yet. Can you please send me the further instructions from signing up for the bank transfer account in payoneer cos it shows "sign up for your prepaid master card" on the page i am directed to and i cant see bank transfer anywhere. If you still need the affiliate link i will pm it to you.
    could you please send me the link to the correct payoneer sign up form

regards

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
    Candicecold, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  11. seedmonster

seedmonster Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey ,

i use 2checkout and was wondering if payoneer direct bank transfer is available with this partner of yours ?

seedmonster, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  12. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Please PM me your e-mail address and the name of the partner/affiliate program, and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

2CO does not currently support the worldwide LBT service.

Nissim-Payoneer, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  13. Candicecold

Candicecold Member

Best Answers:
    I have sent you a private message of the affiliate website and also my email address.

Candicecold, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  14. sajiddesigner

sajiddesigner Peon

Best Answers:
    Can i transfer payment to Local banks in Pakistan with PayOner, if yes what is your Fee structure

sajiddesigner, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  15. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can receive a bank transfer to Pakistan. The cost is generally $9.95(though it depends on the partner, but for most it is $9.95) plus currency conversion fees.

PayoneerTeam, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  16. httn

httn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go to odesk dot com you will get free card.

httn, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  17. luckypunjab

luckypunjab Member

Best Answers:
    I am from pakistan and i have some money in my card, please can you tell me how to i transfer it to my bank account / or can i withdraw it using standard chartered bank ATM?

King Regards.

luckypunjab, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  18. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    You can use the card to make cash withdrawals at any ATM accepting debit MasterCard cards. Alternatively, you can use the card to make purchases with online/offline merchants.

Nissim-Payoneer, Dec 8, 2011 IP
  19. aze789

aze789 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi payoneer
    i'm from Tunisia and want to ask if i can load money to my payoneer card\account from my bank account in Tunisia and if yes can i use my visa card of my bank account. (the card is not international)

aze789, Dec 16, 2011 IP
  20. PayoneerTeam

Best Answers:
    HI!

You can only load your card through a Visa or MasterCard (once you have already received a payment from a partner), but it can only be a card that would work internationally.

PayoneerTeam, Dec 17, 2011 IP