1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

JustBeenPaid probably the best money making program out there

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Gaffer, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Blade800

Blade800 Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry but dont copy paste text, screen it :)

Blade800, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  2. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not technicaly minded otherwise i could screen it i just want to make a little money which i am doing and i want as little hassle as possible doing it like i say this was supposed to be an honest review of justbeenpaid which from my point anyway it is absolutely honest and if i got some referals from it all the better but all of my payouts so far have been without referals but today i checked my account and this week 6 people have signed up under me that has never happened before so perhaps this has done me a favour i dont know but i am not complaining haha

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
    Gaffer, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  3. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    OMG this guy is a comedian he should of saved this topic for the 1st of April.

If anyone has any doubts the guy said it himself banks and organisations wouldn't go anywhere near this and we all know they take big risks right? that should be all you need to take into account because one day you will wake up and it will be all gone.

jadams, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  4. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    banks and organisations dont go towards internet investments full stop justbeenpaid does not have the monopoly on banks avoidance justbeenpaid is the same as all the programs an element of risk that is nothing new i am taking the risk because so far everybody is being paid daily payouts i have not put my house or future on it as i wouldnt on any other program but frederick mann does pose a challenge to find any program that pays out daily like this one does and as far as i know nobody has met his challenge it may be gone tomorrow which i very much doubt but then again so could all the other affiliate programs today i am happy

Gaffer, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  5. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh give up everyone knows Banks invest in internet companies now you are looking an even bigger fool, and yes he is paying out a little now that's the whole formula behind this sting, you don't scam people in the beginning even the stupid know that so his challenge is worthless because you are ALL paying each other.

jadams, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  6. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    yeh right i am the fool who is earning with justbeenpaid your not so who is realy the fool guess what i justbeenpaid $15 today yay oh and another 2 sign ups today

Gaffer, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  7. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Guess what there's only one idiot who believes anything you say and when you look in the mirror and smile you're looking at it, ha sign ups indeed lmao more lies

jadams, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  8. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    jadams when will you learn I DONT LIE

Gaffer, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  9. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Looking ar all the edits on your posts and the fact you tried to start another topic says it all - you are as devious as justbeenscammed.

I'm afraid the people who visit DP have more intelligence than you give them credit for sunshine.

jadams, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  10. Jonzy

Jonzy Peon

Best Answers:
    Moderator should close this scam thread

Jonzy, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  11. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Please explain your reasons please do dont tell me you are falling for jadams saying its a scam how can it be a scam when i am being paid every day and everything i say is truthfull Go on answer why moderators should close it because it doesnt fit in with your beleif it is a scam. It is real i am being paid i am telling the truth why should i be silennced just because you think i should who the hell are you to say what should be shut down and what shouldnt crawl back where you came from and mind your own business you are not a moderator so dont try to moderate, As i can prove that justbeenpaid does exactly what it says posting derogatory ignorant of the facts posts about a legitimate program is totaly unacceptable. Here is a deffinition of scam A scam is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence. A confidence artist is an individual working alone or in concert with others who exploits characteristics of the human psyche such as greed, both dishonesty and honesty, vanity, compassion, credulity, irresponsibility, naivety, and the thought of trying to get something of value for nothing or for something far less valuable.Now as i can prove everyword i type is true i dont like being called a confidence trickster infact that amounts to defamation of character which ladies and gentlemen is illegal where i come from

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
    Gaffer, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  12. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok while we are talking about shutting this thread why is jadams still on here why isnt he banned for abusive posts with agresive swearing i have children who read this and i was sickened by what jadams wrote jadams is a sick individual with a foul mind to write such posts and that is worse than my posting truthfull review about my experience with just been paid i have already reported jadams for abuse and hatefull posts for which he has had infraction and i have asked for him to be banned full stop. Nobody has the right to tell someone else what they can and cannot do i live in a country with free speech and as long as it is truthfull legal and decent why should i be stopped. Its about time you realise jadams is a nasty individual with a vendeta he doesnt like the fact that he thinks justbeenpaid is a scam when it clearly isnt from my point of view. The difference is i am in the program he isnt i am earning money from it he isnt and he desperately wants everyone to believe it is a scam why i dont know but there you go listen to an idiot who posts abusive messages if you like i will continue as i am entitled to do Champion of the naaru that dont impress me much stick to the world of warcraft make believe fantasy games because that just about sums jadams up he is champion of the naaru in a fantasy world thats all i need to know and edit is there for that reason to edit a post that too is legal and ok because otherwise they wouldnt have the edit button but according to jadams that is also wrong between you why dont you start your own forum site with your own rules then you can sensor who you like untill then this is digital point forums not jadams forums or jonzy forumsfor that matter

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
    Gaffer, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  13. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm..

Gaffer, you're trying to hard.. you should probably get a job doing infomercials instead..

One or two posts here would have been sufficient to be like "hey, I found this program.. it's cool you should check it out"

Then second post would then be PROOF of said revenue with screenshots.. but instead your writing books of text that no one is going to read to try and sell this website.

joecool6101, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  14. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you to a certain extent joe but if you read back a few posts certain people have been extremely rude to me which i dont like and what is worse have tried to make it out that i was lying and trying myself to sam people which i was not and would not so it has become a case of defending myself. If other people post a message which is defamatory i think i have a right to reply. If however i get a pm then i would reply that way so this has become a thread where i constantly have had to reply because i cant just let someone ruin my reputation through their ignorance.But thanks for your input but i wil pass on the infomercials for now haha

Gaffer, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  15. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh grow up yer big baby and why not spend some time trying to learn how to make screenshots and less time telling more lies and sounding like a spoilt little 9 year old

jadams, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  16. Gaffer

Gaffer Peon

Best Answers:
    jadams you are a stupid little self opinionated concieted so far up yourself moron who cant see or understand i dont lie i dont really care what you say apart from the fact you keep saying more lies. I am sorry to dissapoint you but i dont lie i dont lie i can and have proved i am earning money with justbeen paid and thanks to this thread i am up to 9 referals now:p And today i will be paid $16.20 yay thats the part you cant stand the fact i am making money and you really really dont want to believe it well you better believe it because it is true tell me how to screenshot if you are that bothered i will show you will you then at least stop calling me a lier you are beggining to sound jaded. I will even show you the referals

Gaffer, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  17. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just want to give testimony that I am JBP member and they pay me. So far they dont lie and I hope they keep working like this. today I still give them 4star rates.
    PS, I dont show my signature here because that is my JBP referral link

Komicwords, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  18. davidja

davidja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello

It is not a case of lying it is a case of being sucked in and in the end left bloody dry. I have seen it in all the traffic exchange that use money to upgrade. It reminds me of "Studiotraffic".

Respectfully
    David Jackson

davidja, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  19. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh and to think we all were hoping a 5 year old kid was teaching you how to do screenshots, and more referal lies well you are only kidding yourself fool.

jadams, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  20. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To take a screenshot:

1) Press "prt scr" button on your keyboard
    2) Open Paint
    3) press "ctrl + v"
    4) save and upload.

joecool6101, Nov 12, 2011 IP