1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will adsense ban me even after..

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by theunreal, Nov 4, 2011.

Will adsense ban me even after:
    1) New website
    2) Details of my father
    3) I guess different IP.

?

theunreal, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  2. conte

conte Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, because you will keep doing the same sh.it that got you banned before.

conte, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  3. theunreal

theunreal Member

Best Answers:
    This is all about luck, I got banned because someone fraud clicked my ads in order to make me banned. this is absolutely shit.

4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    agreed and in re-applying you are breaking the legal agreement you signed upto in the first place, and isn't that illegal???

adsenseplr, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  5. cujo

cujo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dum dum dum

cujo, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  6. craig105

craig105 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you play by the rules then you should be fine if not expect a ban.

craig105, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  7. theunreal

theunreal Member

Best Answers:
    Read what I said please before posting your spam comments.

I hope so.

8. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    With 549 posts I hardly think I need to post spam comments! My comment was merely pointing out that in re-applying you are breaking the legal contract that you signed up to the first time. I stand by my comment 100% - Clearly you are quite happy to break the legal agreement you first signed up to. That my friend is not "Spam comments" but it is fraud. So please justify to us all why you feel that you should be given a carte blanche to commit fraud? The person who said that you will get banned again as you will commit the same s**t again was 100% right.
    You say "I hope so" against the comment saying"If you play by the rules then you should be fine if not expect a ban." but in re-applying you are not playing by the rules are you? Of course you'll probably just put this comment down as more spam.

I offered sensible advice, if you wish to break the law then go ahead and do so - But here's a very good tip - Do you seriously think that a company as big as google does not monitor this forum 24/7, and do you seriously think that they do not probably then go and look at the site in your signature on a post whereby you are potentially asking how to commit fraud? But hey like you say, this posts just spam.

9. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He does have a point when he says you are spamming.
    Considering the fact that you are into trying to sell a "how to get an adsense account" book or whatever then that's probably the only reason you really are posting here. That would be considered spam.
    1) having a new website will not help as the owner will be updating it from the same location. They will know its you.
    2) Go apply at mcdonalds and give details of your father and see how quick you'll be arrested. Google will just ban you, but it is illegal.
    3) You don't be able to hide from google. I've known people who have totally moved 1000miles away with a new site, etc, and they still got re-banned. I'm pretty sure that google has an automatic system using ISP registerers and names and what not.

Laceygirl, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  10. theunreal

theunreal Member

Best Answers:
    That means that my change to earn money from my website is 0%? I have one website in hebrew that has an avarage of 20k unique hits a day, but this site is ilegal and i'm using lead based affiliate program there that accept "ilegal" websites - and I earned in the past 5 days 0$.
    Anyway, I want to open legal website get as many views as possible and earn money from it. anyone can offer me a good way to earn money from website with more than 1k views a day?

11. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have removed the link - you omitted to notice that at $1.50 it was hardly going to change my life with the money it brings in. I couldn't really give a monkeys whether I sell any or not. Do you know why I wrote the guide? It was after answering 100 plus posts like this, it seemed sensible to offer a very low cost guide as to how to go about applying the right way, if I was intending to spam the post I'd have been charging $15-20 or more would I not, but in the interests of keeping you happy it's gone forever! It will not appear again.
    Indeed when people ask such questions again shall I actively encourage them to beat the system instead - I could write a guide on that as well and give it away? No part of my post was intended as spam, and I'm stunned that you are focussed more on spam than you are on something that is illegal.

If you put my signature aside I am not sure how my comment pointing out that what he is proposing is illegal could be classed as spam??? If everyone classed what they didn't like as spam this forum would be very short lived indeed.
    I could have also pointed out that Google is known to employ over 100 people in the UK alone combatting such fraud.

12. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot come into a forum in front of a bunch of people and say "I want site, anyone know a good way to make money".
    It sounds like you need a mother, or you are a beggar on the street.
    Use the search button to lookup other methods to make money, read about it, and learn.

No one is going to be able to tell you. "This is how to make money". You are talking like a baby that wants to learn how to speak fluently when they can't say a word to begin with. It takes years to build yourself profit. You need to learn how to have a good website, seo, keyword research, link building, profit sources, etc.

there. read some guides on how to make money, etc.
    http://www.phpbbcommunities.com/blog/category/guides

You didn't have to remove it. I thought it would be interesting to see what you would say.

13. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    As I say the income didn't worry me - all it was,was $1.50 no One Time Offer, no email capture, no list built off the back of the sale. Only reason I charged was when I gave it away for free I got lots of queries on "How do I do" etc from people that had downloaded it and not read it all, despite the first paragraph saying "Read this book in the following order". As soon as I charged people read it in full. Trouble is the people who need it the most are the ones who fail to read the TOS in the first place.

I just get frustrated at seeing people on DP being given bad advice and people trying to beat the system. I once highlighted on DP that there were forums out there that you could join that enabled people to click on each others ads. Despite this being probably one of the most blatant ways to defraud google that you could think of I actually got three PM's asking me for that forums address! Just highlights that some people are very, very determined to defraud google and their advertisers - and yes I use adwords for my clients sites and I know how they would feel about such fraud.
    Google are red hot on this kind of thing, and you may ask how I know they have 100+ people in the UK acting on fraud alone - can't tell you how I know that here though!!! :)

Laceygirl likes this.
  14. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know. It seems like everyone clown that comes around here, joined adsense, and wants to TRICK their way into making more money for it. Then they turn to me saying "Hey, that's not fair you get paid every month, why are you hiding your secret".

What secret!!!
    I build a nice site, notice that the graphics suck then I made it better. Get original unique content and regularly update the site, then I link build, then I sit on it for 4yrs collecting money, while updating it a little bit. Where's the secret!

I come it and its all. Click on my ads everyone, I want to buy an adsense account!.

15. RossCheal

RossCheal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reading the above comments you couldn't of put it any better, I would say 90% of the new comers to Adsense want to cheat there way to the top, it's just not going to happen Google are way to smart far to many people are trying to use it as a " get rich quick " scheme, there just scared of putting a little hard work and effort in.

Rant over,

Ross

RossCheal, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  16. Shahar

Shahar Active Member

Best Answers:
    New site is fine, tough i'm not sure about the father's details.

Shahar, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  17. filipinoachievers

filipinoachievers Peon

Best Answers:
    So you have to protect your adsense account against click bombing if you have already abide by the terms and conditions by Google.

filipinoachievers, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  18. theunreal

theunreal Member

Best Answers:
    laceygirl I think you understoood me wrong, I am professional web developer and seo marketer, I have about 5 website that has in total of 30k unique views a day.. but the money I get from this business are shame. The sad thing that I have 30k views and I get no money from it.

theunreal, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  19. filipinoachievers

filipinoachievers Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to learn from you, I'm just a newbie in blogging but my adsense have never been banned although i got only a total of more than 15k daily pageviews.

filipinoachievers, Nov 5, 2011 IP