1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Google + Good for Keyword or Page Ranking in Search Engine?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by myindiahub, Nov 3, 2011.

i have add some pages in Google + and with in 1 hour Google index that page and show result in Search Engine. i want to know that Is Google + Good for Keyword or Page Ranking in Search Engine?

myindiahub, Nov 3, 2011 IP
  2. тнє Sufi

тнє Sufi Peon

Best Answers:
    No there is no extra advantage. You need to build lots of backlinks for better search performance. Also you need good quality content.

тнє Sufi, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  3. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is the first time I am hearing some one getting benefit from Google Plus... Otherwise, there are very few people who actually like Google Plus.

I guess, Steve Yegge was right... This is Google's biggest failure.

C.Rebecca, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  4. CompuMob

CompuMob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One can only hope that improvement is made on the service with time and I think the automagical result feature is one. And somehow, users of Google+ has been on the increase; at least, as claimed by Google itself.

CompuMob, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  5. nadine2401

nadine2401 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I though G+ will good for page ranking, because they always relate with page in their search

nadine2401, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  6. davidogden

davidogden Member

Best Answers:
    Take care when using Google plus because it skews search results, if you are logged into Google your sites will appear higher in the results, than if you are not logged in, great for your ego, but not seen by others. Remeber when researching keywords in Google do not be signed in. Now if you are using adwords keyword tool the results that you see are also biased towards Google advertisers.

davidogden, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  7. Qtheninja

Qtheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    Google+ can provide a different kind of keyword benefit, which is being able to potentially interact with individuals who are interested in said keywords. I myself do not know the full technical benefits for a webpage but it does have other benefits.

Qtheninja, Nov 9, 2011 IP